RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

`~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP

Go down 
+4
Peachfrost
Leaving
Shadow Cullen
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

`~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP Empty
PostSubject: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:34 pm

When you were born in this small-town village, you never knew what the meaning of the small leather chain was about. You didn't know why the people in the village did what they did. You didn't understand where the people went when they left in big groups.

When you turned 13, that changed.

Now the legend is unfolding. The village of Solfire is in danger; the world is in danger while the rebels of Trelore are about. You know about the traditions and powers of your people. The only thing you don't know is this: who will be next to be clutched by the forces of the lake of fire and fight for evil against their will?

In this RP residents of the villiage of Solfire can change into a creature within their aura. The leather chain around your ankle recives a charm of your aura animal when you turn 13 and you can transform mystically into them. You fight against the people who rebelled against your town long ago and still have their magic abilities. They take hostage villagers of Solfire, aking their charm and throwing it into the lake of fire. It comes out with eyes of red and forces you to fight for evil against your will. Your charm has to be recived from the village of Trelore and returned to you. But getting the charm is not easy. Not at all.

Rules:
- No Godmodeling.
- No profanity.
- Not a buncha gore, okay?
- ONE CREATURE PER PERSON.
- Killing people is okay ONLY IF THEY SAY SO.
- We don't worship any spirits or anything.
- When you recive the spirit you wanted, no going back.
- ONE CREATURE TYPE ALIVE AT A TIME! Make sure that nobody else has the creature you want before requesting it!
- Creature means animal or fantasy creature. But make sure to follow rule number one when this is happening. Also, No, "Aww, but my dragon is two headed! There's a difference!"
- If it's an animal, only one type, such as there can't be a white tiger and a orange tiger. THEY'RE THE SAME THING!!!
- In your form, post "I read the rules!" Sneaky, huh? ^^

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Creature wanted:
Creature despcription:

Mine:

Name: Lance
Human description: Skinny guy with dirty blonde spiky hair. He has brown eyes and that's all. XD
Personality: Funny, poplar, a natural leader, but sometimes can be bossy...
Creature wanted: White tiger
Creature despcription: A tiger with his blue eyes and he's like fierce and stuff.
I read all the rules!

Solfire:

Leader --------------- Blake/Eagle
Second in Command--- Cynthia/Cougar
Warriors:
Lance/Tiger ------------- Blue_Brawl_Freak
Kayla/Dragon ----------- Shadow Cullen
Stephanie/Big Wolf ------ Shadow Cullen
Marine/Witch ------------ kaykat32
Tabetha/Snow Leopard --- Autumnsong
Kalin/Black Panther ------- Temari

Trelore:

Leader ---------------- Crystal/Hawk
Second in Command --- Scar/Rotwiler
Warriors:
(made on the spot XD)

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Name: Kayla
Human description: 5'3", slim, long wavy brown hair, sparkling blue eyes
Personality: Find out! ;D
Creature wanted: dragon
Creature despcription: turns into a dragon with shimmering silver scales. (Want a pic? I have one!!)

I read the rules . . . :P

(Is this okay? And can you kind of coach me along in the basic plot?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:01 pm

Name: Stephanie
Human description: 5'2", 13 years, long dark black hair, brown eyes with flecks of black
Personality: Find out! ;D
Creature wanted: wolf
Creature despcription: a stony blue wolf as big as a horse.

Again, I read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:39 pm

Name: Taylor
Human description: 5'5" a dirty blond,with brown sparkling eyes,and 12 in a half years old she'll turn 13 in 2 weeks
Personality: Find out!
Creature wanted: Witch
Creature despcription: A witch is a witch!
"I read the rules"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:43 pm

((Accepted. And sure Shadow. I couldn't think of a way to put it into words >.< XD))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm

(Yay, you're still on! So, can we RP? ^^ I'll start with just using Steph, and then maybe bring Kayla in after a bit. Steph just turned 13 really, so that should help me understand the plot. XD)

Last edited by Shadow Cullen on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:14 pm

((Wait, I'm making a leader. Like sides. 1 sec. Basically, Solfire no likie Trelore. But Trelore takes our charms if they can and puts em in a lake of fire. We then are hypnotized to serve the evil people until we get it back.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:16 pm

(Ah, kk. I'll brb while you do that, g2 switch comps.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:27 pm

((Mmkay, finished! You wanna be Blake or Cynthia? I don't wanna play both, ya know? I will for now, but PLEASE PLAY ONE! XD))

Blake stepped into camp, then looked around for a moment. "Lance! Stephanie! Will you too patrol the borders?" he asked with a distant look in his eyes.

Lance nodded. "Sure." he said, looking over at Stephanie for approval. He knew recently there'd been a lot of tension in the air, and Trelore would probably strike again soon.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:29 pm

( Anyone rp? )
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:31 pm

(Mmm . . . sure. I'll play Cynth. For permanent?)

Steph nodded with a grin.

(Do they use their special forms while patrolling?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:32 pm

(I'll RP, Ginger. :) But I'm kind of tentative because I don't know a lot about how this works—I have Kayla free. And now I'm going to work on remembering that they are Kayla and Stephanie, not somebody and Miley. Okay, so Kayla?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:37 pm

((Sure! And yeah, they, like.... do that I guess. XD They need to be ready to fight n' stuff. And the creatures usally have better sight, smell, etc. for finding them.))

Lance ran ahead, grinning over his shoulder. When he reached a well-worn path leading into the forested area, he slowly dropped to all fours as he transformed into a firey orange tiger. He bounded into the forest and near the border. He scented Trelore, but that was nothing unusual. They didn't respect the borders like Solfire, and bounded along on out side of the border a bit now and again, sometimes just to get on our nerves.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Stephanie cautiously followed him, after turning to her wolf form. She sniffed the border carefully, not wanting to miss it if a single step from Trelore had gone over the border.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Name:Tabetha
Human description:5' 6", skinny, Decora/Scene girl (please search that up if you don't know what either one is). Short,3 inches above shouldar length blonde hair with various highlights and lowlights in it. Choppy. Grey/blue eyes.
Personality:Kind-hearted, creative and crafty, cunning and intelligent. She loves things like Soccer, Her violin, and her paintings.She also loves nature, and enjoys making up remedies.Daring & brave.
Creature wanted:Snowleopard
Creature despcription:`~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP 9411161

I read the rules!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:10 pm

((Accepted! BTW Shadow, they step over the border! I just posted that XD))

Suddenly Lance halted. A longer trail of scent led far into their territory's woods. He let out a deep growl. Lance roared softly, and with a flick of his tail, signaled for Stephanie to come over. He followed the trail for a while, the scent getting stronger all the while. Finally he reached a point where the Trelore must have been only minuites ago. He started to run stealthily, and broke into a clearing where four Trelore warriors stood facing them. A trap! he thought, roaring with all his might to try and call other warriors from the village before flinging himself into battle.

Blake stood quickly after hearing the roar. "Lance and Stephanie." he wispered. "Quickly! I need backup! I heard Lance! I think it might be a battle!" When he emerged from his house the village had already gathered. "Tabetha! You and Cynthia go to assist them. The rest of us will guard the village." He turned to Tabetha, and said quietly, "Track them. To find their scent. If Lance could get there, so can you." He nodded silently to the warriors setting off.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:34 pm

( kk..you start and can you change Taylor's name to Marnie? )
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:54 pm

((Sure. ^^ You wanna join the battle instead of "Guarding the village"? I did that cuz you weren't on.))
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:17 pm

( Ok....I guess whichever is the best side! Rp? )
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:34 pm

((Sure! I'll make up the warriors there... one is a Lioness, one is a gorilla, one is a owl, and one is an elephant))

Blake looked at Marine, and said hesitantly, "Go on with them." He smiled, and prompted her on as he transformed into his eagle half and soared up onto a branch.

Lance leaped onto the Gorilla, biting into it's forearmbefore it slammed him onto the ground. He slashed at it's chest with his hind paws and slithered free of it's grasp. Lance ran and jumped onto the back of a leathery elephant and bit down hard. The elephant was about to purposley fall over and crush him, but he leaped onto a big umberella-like tree surronding the clearing, pouncing down on the elephant's softer underbelly and clawing repeatedly. He heard a battle screech as some Solfire backup pounded into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Blue_Brawl_Freak wrote:
((Sure! I'll make up the warriors there... one is a Lioness, one is a gorilla, one is a owl, and one is an elephant))

Blake looked at Marnie, and said hesitantly, "Go on with them." He smiled, and prompted her on as he transformed into his eagle half and soared up onto a branch.

Lance leaped onto the Gorilla, biting into it's forearmbefore it slammed him onto the ground. He slashed at it's chest with his hind paws and slithered free of it's grasp. Lance ran and jumped onto the back of a leathery elephant and bit down hard. The elephant was about to purposley fall over and crush him, but he leaped onto a big umberella-like tree surronding the clearing, pouncing down on the elephant's softer underbelly and clawing repeatedly. He heard a battle screech as some Solfire backup pounded into the clearing.
Marnie: "Ok...but you know I can transport!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 pm

((You wanna be like our med?))

"Oh, yes." said Blake. "But do it quickly! I hear the crys of battle already!"

Lance snarled as blood welled in some of his scratches, and he leaped off the elephant. He bounded over to the lioness and slowly they circled each other before she leaped at him, giving him a deep cut with a claw. He yowled with pain before flipping backwards. He now was on top of her and he clawed on her underbelly. He leaped off her and when she got up, he darted under her, then when she turned to face me, expecting me to have been be hind her, I crawled back and leaped onto her back, biting hard on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:11 am

Cynthia quickly rushed towards the battle as soon as she got the order from Blake.

Kayla took her dragon form. She began to pace back and forth around the edge of camp, guarding, as she was told.

Stephanie growled, and leapt at the gorilla. She used her weight to knock it over onto its back, but before she could go for the neck, it scrambled to its feet and sent a heavy swipe at her head, trying to stun her. She barely moved it away in time, and she tried leaping at the gorilla again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:54 am

Name: Kalin
Human description: straight black hair, black tee, black shoes, torn jeans.
Personality: Kind, Brave, Gentle, Smart.
Creature wanted: Black Panther
Creature despcription: a black panther with three tiger stripes down front left leg, and gold loop earrings in right ear.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 am

((Accepted! Also, Shadow, you can RP in the battle for fun before telling Lance. I don't want to deprive you.))

Blake saw the slighted rustle in the bushes opposite to the tree where he was perched. He let out a squawk, and suddenly three Trelore warriors burst into camp. The first was a ferocious Rotwieler, whe second a polar bear, and the third, their leader, a hawk, looming over head, glaring at Blake. He squwaked agin, but was droned out by the sounds of battle by the forest. He wouldn't recieve backup from them. He swooped down, clawing at the rotwieler a bit with his talons before flapping twice and clawing ravanously at the hawk. She used her sharp beak to bite his leg, and before Blake could realize what she was doing, a thin leather strip clinked to the ground. He suddenly became a human, falling to the ground, and landed, grabbing at the charm, but the polar bear crushed his legs with a single stomp, and he fell limp. He screamed while they dragged him away with his animal spirit. All three suddenly made the loudest noise they could mangage before bounding quickly into the forest.

Lance saw all the animals suddenly retreat when the sound of a polar bear, a dog, and a hawk filled the forest. He suddenly figured it out; someone had attacked the village. He ran back to see Kayla alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP   `~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

`~*Half and Half*~` A Creature-to-human RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next