RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP Empty
PostSubject: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:23 pm

ok, just so you know, this is sort of like lord of the rings, but not. :) so yah.
xD

~ you are walking through the forest, when you stumble across a camp site. the foreigners camping there welcome you to there make shift village, and tell you why they are here. They are a fraternity, a secret soceity, devoted to protecting the sacred emerald necklace. the necklace has valuable powers but if it was to fall into the wrong hands, all life would be lost. the fraternity has the necklace, and must protect it at all costs until they find the one person who has the dvine right to have the necklace, and use it for good. evil is everywhere, and the evil ruler of the wastelands(the deserts), Orilar (or-i-lar), has advanced his army to find the necklace. ~

~Will you join the fraternity? and help them protect the sacred emerald necklace, or will you stand by the evil rule, Orilar\'s side. choose wisely.~

RULES:

1.no fighting!
2. please do not be rude.
3. no power playing, or godmodding
4. for now, you are only allowed two characters, and one pet per each character.
5. there will be fighting, and battles, but keep it PG please! don\'t be like \"I brutally cut off his arm, and blood spurted everywhere!\"
6. you can talk first person, or third person, i dont care.
7. when it comes to weapons, each character is only allowed five, unless I say other wise.
8. there is not invincibility.
9. if you have a weapon that involves shooting, there are no unlimited ammo!
10. this is set back in middle ages, so don\'t have like RPG\'s and grenades.
11. NO MAGICAL WEAPONS OF ANY KIND UNTIL I DECIDE OTHERWISE. :)
12. PLEASE KEEP THE CLOTHES THAT YOU CHOOSE FOR YOUR CHARACTER OLDEN TIMES TOO (like no jeans, and tennisshoes, and tank tops. :))
I will add more rules if I need to.
fail to follow these rules, and I will warn you only twice, the third time, I will have you banned from this RP

ok! now the fun part! making characters! :D

list of types of characters you can have:

Human
Elve (you won\'t be short. :))
Dwarf
wizard
witch
giant
goblin
centaurs
werewolves
Angels (not the halo, heaven kind. the Pit(nintendo) kind. pretty much you have wings and can fly)

PLEASE ASK ME FIRST IF YOU CAN BE SOME OTHER KIND OF CREATURE (there will be no talking animals.) and Please do not ask to be a vampire.

List of types of animals you can have:
Horse
wolf
dog
cat
bird (any kind)
Fox

PLEASE ASK ME FIRST IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A DIFFERENT KIND OF ANIMAL:

for now, I won\'t allow any magical powers for a person to have, but I\'m considering it. :)
also! The leader of the fraternity (me) has the necklace right now!

Form

Name(full):
type of creature:
Description(you can add pictures if you like):
other:
join the fraternity or join orilar(EVIL!!)?:
weapons(5 max!):

Animal form

Name:
type of animal:
description:
other:

my character(s)
Name(full): Arile Samuel Balaca
type of creature: Human
Description(you can add pictures if you like): he has like shaggy, brown hair, green eyes, muscular, tall.
other: is nice, strong, smart, funny, loyal, trustworthy
join the fraternity or join orilar(EVIL!!)?: Fraternity!!!
weapons(5 max!): dual swords(counts as one weapon), bow and arrows, staff, stilletos(their like miniature daggers that you throw), and a curved dagger.

my animal(s)
Name: Eowyn
type of animal: horse
age(optional): not old, but not a baby
description: is all brown, a dark brown, with a white diamond one her forehead. tall.
other: I have a saddle that holds all of my stuff! :)

members
Fraternity:
Arile- Joker_lover43
Eneyla- |:.:|Runa|:.:|
Ben-|*|Ben|*|

Orilar\'s side (EVIL!!):

I can\'t wait to start RPing with you all! I hope this will work out!

oh one more thing! please check the front page often for new stuff!!

Last edited by joker_lover43 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://byebyewi.forumotion.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Name(full): Enelya Carri
type of creature: Elf
Description(you can add pictures if you like): A picture descibing her: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP Bb45328
Other: Nope :P
join the fraternity or join orilar(EVIL!!)?: Fraternity
weapons(5 max!): Golden bow 'n arrow, Silver sword with emerald hilt, and Her hands (xDD).

Last edited by |:.:|Runa|:.:| on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Name(full): Ben Ravenhurst
type of creature:Elf (Dedicaded to my little friend Arya xD)

Description(you can add pictures if you like): Ben has messy 2in long hair that is always messy, he has a rough look to him. His eyes are dark shade of gold. He is 6' 0"
other:Nope
join the fraternity or join orilar(EVIL!!)?:Fraternity
weapons(5 max!): A sword with a silver hilt and an Agate in the center of it, Bow crafted by himself (Elven made bow) with arrows made out of dark crystal and silver heads.

Last edited by |*|Ben|*| on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 pm

(hey guys. I extremely appreciate you joining, but im gonna have to ask you to get rid of the magical necklaces. on the frist post, i said I didn't want any magic weapons, but i was considering it. thanks alot! :) oh and also keep the clothes olden times! :))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:35 pm

(That's fine! I changed my form! I'm sorry, I missed that part!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 pm

((Oh sorry...))
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 pm

(thanks runa! :))
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:38 pm

(it's ok. :) :))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Name(full): Blikk Kniv
type of creature: Elf
Description(you can add pictures if you like):~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP 4b26949
other: Hold his weapons backwards. It's natural.
join the fraternity or join orilar(EVIL!!)?: Faternity
weapons(5 max!): Knife, Long sword with no hilt, a metal stick

Name: Rev
type of animal: Fox
description:~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP SwiftFox080902_558
other: Always been with Blikk
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:33 pm

(Hey Joker, I changed Enelya's apperance, xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 pm

(Ello fwends. Umm, joker, I was wondering if I could be a Sepentine. EX:
http://blademalfoy.deviantart.com/art/Quetzal-Naga-16132139)
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:40 pm

(Ben and runa... I LOVE UR AVVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(hey crimsom wings. :) for now, im sorry, but no, but I may add it later. :))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm

(THANKS!!!!!! xDD)

(Anyone RP?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:16 pm

(Hrrrmmm, Alright. Thanks anyway!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm

((I will! BTW this is Ben - ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP 81d5965 - He has a diffrent sword and bow (Said in Description And, He doesn't look as childish xD))
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:23 pm

(lol! ok! :))
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:44 pm

(RP ANYONE???)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

(ME!)
Back to top Go down
Daniel (Joker)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Daniel (Joker)

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

(SORRY RUNA! I GOTTA GO TO BED! I'LL RP TMRW! BYE!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Enelya raced through the woods on her nimble feet. She didn't make a sound as she drew her arrow back and shot it at a deer. It fell with a thump and she ran over to it. It had been sick and suffering with a broken leg for weeks and she had finally put the poor thing out of it's misery.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 pm

((Can I chnage Ben's name to Argoen?))

Argoen was about to shoot the sick deer when it fell down dead. He knelt down besides it to see how it had died. Elven Arrow. He looked around and saw a beautiful she-elf. "Umm Hello..." He hesitated standing up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Enelya knelt down beside the deer and pulled her arrow out. She ignored the he-elf and examianed the wound that she had shot directly in the doe's heart. She shook her head and stood up, her hair flowing out behind her in a silent wind, "Hello. I am Enelya if you must know."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 pm

((I don't know what to call them. She-elf doesn't sound right nor does He-Elf. xD))

"Argoen Elandor." He said standing up and offering his hand like a normal human, Not sure how her group of elves said their greetings. "You did the right thing, Killing it." He complimented.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm

(xDD, I know.)

Enelya ignored his hand and motioned with her hands over her heart and head in the traditional Elvish greeting. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Argoen mimiced it and muttered the few words that was part of the welcoming move. "May I ask, Why are you out in this part of the land?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP   ~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~the Fraternity~ <--- a magical creature, and human RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next