RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

*_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! Empty
PostSubject: *_*Vixenlys' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 pm

My Journal/story
Dedicated to Runa, for allowing me some of her ideas

A Little Bout Me

Hey! I am not really gonna tell much. I have dark brown short hair with yellow hi-lights. I love wearing sweaters! I live in the central time in Wisconsin. I love everything and anything on RPC! My first and middle name(ONLY) is: Lauren Hawn. Here, I have many friends! (below).

Why would I do this?

First, if I seem to copy someone, LET ME KNOW! PM ME!! O.k. Now, I saw everyone do this so I thought I need one too! I mean seriously, what's wrong with it? I just was pretty much bored, not really wanting to join any rps. I checked all of the ones I partisipate in. And, decided to make one of these while reading Runa's journal. I hope it's o.k!

First day~

Today is Saturday, and it starts with me waking up because Ethan(My 2 year old brother) starts screaming like a howler monkey. I jerked up and remembered my heel. I hurt it the night before. I started to stretch and walked out of my room.
"Dad, what's wrong with bud?" I asked.
"Just mad, go to sleep." He said back.
"No, Ethan woke me up."
"Fine."
I gleamed at him then sat down to watch TV. Then started my chores. I have to finish them before computer or TV. I finished and went up to eat breakfast.

After eating I went on RPC. Then my friend, Maya, called. I had to go to gymnastacics later.
"Mom, can't you take us, not dad?" I begged.
"Why?"
"Cause." I answered.
"No."
I sighed and pulled myself off the couch. What a grump. I thought mad. I starmed into my room and Natalie(My 8 year old sis,) Was getting UNO out.
"Wanna play?" She asked.
I nodded. We played for hours. I won every time! Soon, we started claening our room and organizing. Soon it was time to leave.

The next hour i was back from gymnastics and went to Maya's house. We went sledding, played Wii and guitar Hero. My friend Sarah called wanting to sleep over at her house. They got in a fight. All I heard was "No!" and "STOP IT!" I left 6:30 after throwing crackers at the fan! I was very happy and waved. My mom picked up Ethan's babysitter and we drove off. Now it is here, ending up me writing this. Jess(the babysitter) put Ethan and Tessa(5 year old sis) to bed. I get to play here, and poptropica! I just had a snowman face made of strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate icecream.
"Jess, how long are we gonna be up?" I asked.
"Till Midnight(hint, hint!), your mom will be gone awhile.." He said
I clapped. "Awsome!" I laughed.
I started again on the computer, played in Branchclan for hours with Izzy(Its cool there!)! Now my parents are home, and I gotta go to bed.

Second Day~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Sundays" I mumbled. "Troubled" I got out of bed and got on the computer. My sisters woke up an hour later, they were so crabby! (As always) Anyway, We ate breakfast. I finished and started my daily chores: Clean room, landeur, and Guinea pig cage. I finished and did my extra credit homework.

~~~~

Finish later!

Friends from here!

Horsey
Runa
Twilight
Winter
Gingeh
Surburbia
Jet
Goonan
Izzy
(tell me if I forgot you!)

Last edited by A Snowy Vix on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Hehe! I Love it! It's sort of like a story!!!!! I haven't been writing in mine much because I am at my house and I barely get anytime on the computer here. Well alone computer time. I am going to my grandparents tomorrow so all-nighter!!!!!! Yeah!

Oh and I don't care if you copy anything, just please don't use my: *~*. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:30 pm

I won't! Promise. I'll write more later. I am also on this site called poptropica!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Cool journal.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Your welcome. I've heard of Poptropica.. I might join. :)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Its so cool!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:34 pm

I LOVE POPTROPICA!!!!

My Tecnology teacher last year introduced me to it! I've completed all the islands including the new Nabooti one!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:36 pm

I am working on that! How do you get past the mine carts?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 pm

It goes duck, jump short, duck, jump medium, duck, jump high, duck, and end. It's pretty hard... it took me about 15 times, LOL.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 pm

wow. I added more in my Journal!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:48 pm

I got that part.... now what?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:48 pm

I got that part.... now what?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:13 am

YAY! I am special! LOL :D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:15 am

Hopefully it will help.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:43 pm

Hey, that is so sweet that you would dedicate it to me! Thanks! I love the new part!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:46 pm

Your welcome!

O.k I am on the last part in poptropica!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 pm

I am bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!   *_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*_*Vixenlys\' Journal!*_* This is half story!
Page 1 of 1