RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| Empty
PostSubject: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 pm

History of the Charm Wolves

Long ago, before powers and elments were unknown, a pack, known of Dreampack, ruled the forests, plains, even the stars and clouds. All stary unwanted wolves called them The scared Pack of Dreams. This is there story, and the story behind elements.

DreamPack was lead by Scar, a firece, mean wolf. His daughter was named Dazzle. As this pup grew, she learned that no one really cared about her but her mother. She was always blending in. she had big dreams, but at this rate, they wern't going to happen. Scar was always pushing and sclding her. She got use to it, and just took it as training.

"Father, What's happening?" Dazzle asked one night. A huge group of twolegs surrounded the pack. They had sharp metal knves and guns. All the sudden, the twolegs attacked Dreampack. Yowls and screams filled tghe air, Dazzle made her way though teh bunch and hid. After awhile, DreamPack was defeated. Most were, dead, and the twolegs were dragging the dead ones away. Confused, Dazzle sniffed around for her parents, and then spotted both of them getting dragged away. She stared around her, but everyone was dead. Dazzle tried to stay strong. She whispered something, and then a beutiful she-wolf appeared. "How are you?" Dazzle whimpered. "No need to know, said the wolf calmly. "You, Dazzle, are the special one. You will create elemments and powers." The stranger whispered. Dazzle struck curiousity as the wolf faded away. She spoke to herself. The wolf left a glowing circle. Dazzle touched it. She suddenly felt different. She looked at her reflection in the lake near by. She discovered she was colored weirdly, and she felt stronger, and was glowing. Returning to the shape, she spoke. "i will create, Charms!" she whispered, and there was a flash, and she was gone.

Things to know

Dazzle is dead now, but every now and then, you see her spirit.
Below the rules, is the charm list. YOU ARE NOT TO CHOOSE A CHARM! My charrie will tell you your charm as we start rping.
As soon as you are given a charm, you will get a colored spot on your wolves body, the color is based on the charm.
The letter surrounded in these () is the amount of wolves get that. (L) means likey to get it, (U) unknown, (R) Rare, and (S) Special.
You might get more than one. You'll have to earn extra ones though.

Rules
-No godmodeling, powerplaying, or chainlinking.
-Include everybody
-NO big plots unless I have given you Permission
-No marysues. At least three flaws.
-Please don't whine about what charm I give you.
-Up to 4 charries. This does not count pups!
-To make sure you read the rules, i will ask you a question before approval.
-Have fun! :cheers:

Charm List

Fire Charm(L)
Water Charm(L)
Earth Charm(U)
Wind Charm(U)
Plant Charm(R)
Shadow Charm(U)
Light Charm(R)
Ice Charm(R)
Shapeshifting Charm(R)
RAINBOW CHARM (S)

Charm definitions

Fire Charm: Can do anything related to fire. They can also control tempers of others for a limited amount of time, and make them angry. THis wolves get an orange spot, on the tail tip.
Water charm: Can do anything with water. They can walk on water! This wolves get a cyan spot, on the ear.
Earth charm: Can make natrual disaters. Like earth quakes and things. They can work a bit with wind,Plant and water, but not much. These wolves get a green spot, on the stomach.
Wind Charm: Can control the speed and strentgh of wind. Can work a bit with water and ice, but not a lot. These wolves get a violet spot, on the left eye.
Plant Charm: Can grow any nature thing. Flowers, plants, trees, ect. These wolves can work with water,wind, and earth, but not a lot. THese wolves get a light green spot, on the neck.
Shadow Charm: Can control darkness and shadows. Can make small creature out of the darkness. Can use some water,wind,ice,light, and earth, but not a lot. these wolves get a black spot, on th back.Light Charm: Can control any light and the sun. this is rare, so it has special, unknown features. These wolves get a yellow spot on the right side.
Ice Charm: Can control ice. can freze anything. This also has special, unknown features. These wolves get a white spot, on the left side.
Shapeshifting Charm: Can shapeshift into any living, walking thing they touch. Also has special, unknown features. These wolves get a red spot, on the left front paw.
RAINBOW CHARM This is only for leaders! Has every Charm!

Form

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Spark
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Spark is loyal, tempered wolf. She is a mix of moods, sometimes she's nice, sometimes she's not. She can be over protective at times, and isn't afraid of risking her life. She can be snappy sometimes. She's a typical tempered wolf, pretty much.
Other: She's Dazzles' pup

Charm Pack

Leader- Spark (Me)(Rainbow Charm)

Betas-

Med. Wolf-

Members-

Queens & Pups-

Elders-

Last edited by Tabitha (Vixen) on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Name: Aeor (A-or)
Description: Aeor has a white pelt with a slight tint of lavender. He has regular yellow eyes and small ears. He's taller than most other wolves because of his strong legs. His family tradition is that ever wolf has a scar in the shape of an "X" somewhere. In his case, it's on his forhead, the lines over his eyes.
Personality: Aeor is a quiet but loving wolf. He doesn't like pups but other than that, he is able to get along with most packmates. He is intelligent but clumsy and becomes more of a coward after each mistake. He's emotionaly sensitive, with he hates about himself. He's used to being made fun of before, but ran away from his pack, so he doesn't like talking about his history.
Other: Waiting for the question
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

You question is-

How many woves can you have? What dosn't count?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 pm

4, not including pups.

Sorry, my computar broke, so that's why I wasn't on for a while. I tell you when it's fixed
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:13 am

Name: Kokoro
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Kokoro doesn't like arguments. She dislikes inferiority complexes. She appears easily distracted and morose at times. She appears never to cry, which she personally thinks is bad. She prefers physical fighting rather than using a charm since she's always afraid that she'll run out of energy. She is extremely loyal to the pack and apparent;y is not afraid to face death.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Name: Lark
Description: Slender black she-wolf with long white legs, white over both of her unusual violet eyes, and a white tail tip. Her right ear has a notch in it from a past fight. ((I hope that's long enough..I really can't think of anything else to say...))
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, she tends to be more withdrawn, and keeps most of her opinions to herself. But if you get her angry, she's more than happy to tell her what she thinks of you. Her thoughtful quality is often mistaken for a simple lack of caring, but she really thinks highly of the members of her own pack. She is slightly aggressive and will occasionally fight just for the fun of it.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Name:Alice
Description:dark red female, golden amber eyes, very smart and fights very well. VERY strong despite shes a female.
Personality:Careing, feirce, loyal, loving, gentle, mostly everything. But she rarely gets angry.
Other:No.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Name: Shinkokyuu (Kyuu for short)
Description: Kyuu is a dark gray female wolf, with dark brown eyes. Her fur is long to keep her warm, as she is used to warm climates.
Personality: Shinkokyuu is normally very friendly, but is often annoyed at the slightest thing. She can also get angry when others do things wrong, so she doesn't make a good mentor. She is also very sensitive, especially to others' emotions. However, she doesn't give up in battle and is a powerful fighter.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||   ==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!|| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

==()Charm()== --Star of a thousand Dreams-- ||SEMI-ELITE!||
Page 1 of 1