RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 pm

"Sure," Antionette said, "Let me call my parents!" She pulled out ehr cell and called her parents, "They said yes," Antionette said hanging up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 pm

"Flirting? Hah!" Jack said. He stepped in front of her. "You're the one playing hard-to-get. I was just joking around with you. What are you, cheerleader? Not my type at all."
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Full name- Felicity Waye
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Grade- 12
Appearance (Pics accepted)- Felicity has long golden blonde hair that falls in loose curls to her mid back, she has big bright green eyes, she is slender and also beautiful. Average height and weight.
Personality (No unfolds!)- Felicity is always very kind, optimistic and outgoing. She has a lot of school spirit.
Any sports- Soccer and cheerleading
Boyfriend/girl friend (Optional)- Not yet, but wants one very badly.
Crush (Optional)- Not yet.
Other- Has a small chihuahua called Angel. She just transferred from an other school, this is her first year.

Last edited by Christmas Twilight on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:01 pm

"Great." Siobhan smiled. She led her new friend into the house.
"Who is that?" Regina said, swinging her bag over her back and heading out the door, not waiting to hear the answer.
"That's my older sister, Regina. My brother Jack is at the mall, and I'm pretty sure that my other brother, Seth is out somewhere too. Looks like it's just you, me and my parents." She said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:03 pm

"Cool," Antionette said, "So what do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:03 pm

((Hey Christmas Twilight, I have a senior named Seth, RP?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Melody rolled her eyes and blew a bubble, "Seems like flirting to me!" she retorted. "And a matter-a-fact, I am head cheerleader, got a problem with that??" she stared him down.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 pm

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:05 pm

(But, twilight, next time use the form provided!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 pm

"Whatever you want. We have like Guitar Hero and stuff downstairs in the play room." Siobhan opened the door leading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 pm

OOC;// Sorry Misteh, it's the form I always use xD I'm just use to it.

Okay Icewind =D You start!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:08 pm

(Just please use my form, it's easier)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:08 pm

"Cool," Antionette said, "Maybe we could do that?"

Runa went back to Jake and said, "Come on we'll be later for the movie!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Kerai went and followed Runa with a smile. Almost there! He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:11 pm

((Great. Oh, and call me Keri. :)))

Seth got out of his car and strode into the movie theater. He saw a girl standing nearby and got up the confidence to go over to her. "Hey there." He said.

Jack nodded. "You seem like a cheerleader. What, are you head or something?" He rolled his eyes. "Never mind. I don't care. You want to play hard to get, fine. I was just introducing myself." He turned around, playing hard to get himself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Gwen felt wierd, Nobody was talking to her. She ran up with them anyway and caught up with Keria, "Hey you got bumbed up a grade like me right?"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Siobhan nodded and set it up, handing her a guitar.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:13 pm

"I guess," Kerai shrugged. "Hey listen, I have a movie to catch, so I'll, uh, Talk to you later?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:14 pm

Antionette took it and put it around her sholder, "I love this game!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:14 pm

"B-But, I'm going to it too." She said felling completely invisable.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Siobhan smiled. "Me too. What song do you want to play? Guests pick first."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Jake walked in beside Runa and sat beside her.

Melody rolled her eyes again, "Listen for once, I JUST told you I was head cheerleader!" she growled and started to walk away once again. He was getting on her nerves!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Jake turned around, "Uhh... Kerai, don't be rude, we invited her to come watch!" he said. "C'mon, Gwen!"
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 pm

"Uh... Hi," Felicity said, looking at him more closely, "Do I know you?" She asked a bit confused, he didn't look familliar, but maybe she had just forgotten. So many people were trying to become her friend lately, she couldn't remember them all. And he was cute....

Last edited by Christmas Twilight on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 pm

"Oh, well, come on!" Kerai said, motioning for her to follow him. "I love the Twilight series. They're all awesome. Have you read any?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next