RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Hot summer nights
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous Empty
PostSubject: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:49 pm

Welcome to Fren Highschool. This high school is located inL.A.and is for the rich and famous. This is an RP, much like those other high scool ones. You make a character and RP! You can have a clique, byfriend girl friend. You can olny up to 3 people. Here is the form

Name:
Girl Friend:
Sports:
Hobby:
BFF:

Here are mine

Name: Ashley Tisdale
Personality: sweet,carring, head popular, loving NOT MEAN, famous, super rich, best horse back rider in the would
looks; like ashley tisdale
boy firnd: would like one
sports. : teh caption of the cheerleadering squad and caption of the horse back riding team
hobbies: horses, shoping, horses, textinh, horses, han' with friends, horses, shoping, horses textinh, AND MORE HORSES!!!
bff: miley cyurs and every one eles

Name: Miley cyurs
" personality: same as ashley but she si not trhe best horse back rider in the would
Boy firend: yes nick joans
sports: co capin of the cheerlinding and horse back riding
Hobbies: shoping, texting, hang' out
bff: ashley tisdale and everyone eles

This will be so much fun. . type I love Fren Highschhol if you read the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:04 pm

Name: Mercedes (Mer- say- dees....sounds like the car...)
Personality: Smart, most people look up to her for things, crafty and kind,always worries about her hair
Looks: glasses dirty blonde hair, deep green eyes. hairstyle is choppy and fun...if I can find a pic i will post it.
boy Friend:none, had one...*cries* lol
Sport: coaches Soccer, "leader"(can't remember name...) in soccer team.
Hobby: Sketches, friends, clayworks, books and Soccer. Loves to play Violin and is First chair.
BFF: everyone! but if she had to choose...Sam.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:05 pm

I love Fren Highschool! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:12 pm

(( thanks for joing.)_)

Ashley and Miley wlaked into teh school.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 pm

((np))

Mercedes grabbed her lime green back pack,which had tons of clay keychains dangling off the front.((see avatar for example^^))
"Going to school, mum!" she yelled up the stairs, grabbing a poptart from the toaster and running out the door. she ran down the road, turning right and jumping over fences, cutting through naebers yards.
finally she got to the highschooland devoured her cinnamon poptart. "hi, Miley." she said with a mouth full of food, waving to Ashly too.

(i will post a pic of the stuff she likes, kind of cloths she wears and haristyle she has soon ^^))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:27 pm

" Hey." Miley said.

" Hi."ashley said
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:43 pm

there was still 10 minutes untill the first bell rang for classes to start that morning. Mercedes walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to check her dirty-blonde hair. "check" she muttered to herslef and ran out the bathroom door, nearly knocking the girl entering the bathroom over."sorry," she said to her and ran down the hall way to her locker, her backpack still strapped to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:46 pm

Miley and Ashley whent into teh bathroom. The apled there makeup and whent to there classes.

Miley whent into her class room and sat in a desk and listened to her somgs on her ipod.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:05 pm

here are some things Mercedes and her closest friends normaly wear-

knee-highs with mini skirts, ans colarded shirts. some times wears a tie.(basically like the things Maddie wears on the suit life of Zack and Cody,)) also wears many types of Converse and flats. (shoes)

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous Images%255Cproducts%255C565%255C5577 Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous Converse-high-heelsFren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous Converse_allstar_chucks

^^^^ knee highs, ^^& ^^ converse

^= look up
Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous Converse_by_xGhostxOfxThexRobotx<< more converse ((she is very proud of her many converse and knee-highs, so don't make fun of them ._.)) hairstyle! >>Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous Haircuts-long-blonde-c<<basically, but a bit shorter
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:07 pm

(9 ok cool.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:20 pm

((yup...she kinda reminds me of me. We like the same things, do the same things, dress basically the same and have the same haircut. but mines shorter and choppier XD))

once Mercedes had all of her books in her locker, she took out her lipgloss and put it on, checking it in the mini mirror she had in her locker. grabbing her science text book and lime green pen, she dashed off to the Science room and found her seat, next to Sam, Her best friend, and Luke, her old boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:01 pm

Mercedes passed a note to Sam during class. thankfully, Mr. metzger did 'nt see it. the note read-

Dear Sam,
Hey girl! Did you get that order form done, the one from Mrs.Gaylords class? by the way, I made and finshed your cupcake charm, its very pretty and it smells like oranges! (look at charm in avvie for description)
Anyway, is'nt today boring in Science class? usualy it's a lot of fun, but today Mr.Metzger is'nt very...er... Fun, you know?

Well, ttfn!

Mercedes

The reason Mercedes wanted to know if Sam had the 'order form' done is because people order charms and such from Mercedes, because they love the thought of having a cute, little, yummy smelling cupcake on a neckclace/or keychain. most people said she was very talented with clay, and who does'nt want somthing handmade like that? so she made order forms for people who want to buy one.

After class, Mercedes and Sam went into the bathroom to do a last minute check on their hair. "primpt and ready to go!" she exclaimed while they ran out of the bathroom to the next class. on the way there, Mercedes saw Ashley again. "hey Ashley. Whats up?" she asked, while they had 3 minutes to spare.

Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:12 pm

Ashley listened to the teacher and toke notes while Miley passed otes to her bf.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:03 pm

name:mark
personality:smart,girls think hes handsome,nice,not shy at all
description:tan skin brown eyes brown hair
girl friend:ashely tisdale
sports:baseball,football
hobbies:camping,texting
bffs:john

name:john
pesonality:smart,kind,respectful
description:white skin,blue eyes,tall,dirty blond hair
girl friend would like one
sports:baseball
hobbies:texting,talking
bffs:mark
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Te bell rang for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:23 am

Mercedes and Sam continued down the hall to the lunch room. "I'm starving!" Mercedes said while they were in line. once they were done grabbing their salads and cookies, Mercedes picked out the table. "Lets sit over there:I can see Amanda and Hannah from here." she added. while they walked over to the far table, Sam pointed out John. Mercedes inqured, "I know: he's cute. But we have nothing in common." and kept walking, sitting down by her other friends, Allie,Hannah, Amanda, and Grace. They always sat together at lunch, because they were all in Orcastra, they all loved the same things, and were all best friends. But thats also how it goes in Highschool, Orc dorks sit together, Preps together, Band geeks ect. after they were done eating, Mercedes had to fix her Converse again. She was wearing her faves, her lime green high heel Converse with light blue laces. Sam had to help her constantly re-lace them though: she was the converse queen. or should she say, Shoe queen?
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Ashley and miley whent to sit my Ashley's bf. " Hi." she said and ate her salads and her diet coke, she toke out her juciy purse and toke out her compack.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Name: Daniel (Dan) Cuso
Personality: Pretty cool but sometimes gets cocky... ok, a lot of times
Looks: Dan Cuso
Girl Friend: none... yet
Sports: Soccer, track, Basketball, and Tennis.
Hobby: Spends hours on his hair (lol), PLaying video games.
BFF: none, he's new to the school
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:50 pm

I LOVE FREN HIGHSCOOL
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm

I LOVE FREN HIGSCHOOL (i think)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:12 am

yes you where sporse to type i love Fern Highschool is you rerad the rules
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 pm

mark sat down by john and they started having a covesation
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Dan noticed Mark and sat down on the other side of him asking, "Hi, my name's Dan Cuso. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:09 am

"Hi dan my names mark and this is john"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:17 pm

"Ok, cool," Dan said. He tried to fit in but had no idea of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous   Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fren Highschool. This is for the rich and famous
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next