RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
Leaving
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- Empty
PostSubject: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:59 pm

WELCOME!

I want to tell you

I want to tell you
The secret I bear within me
I know that until I don't
I shall never be happy

The secret is a burden
I carry on my back
But the courage to tell you
Is one thing I lack

If I tell you
You're trust I will lose
Should I confess or not?
Sometime I'll have to choose

I'm going from reason to reason
Jumping from choice to choice
I search through my head
But can't find that guiding voice

**I want to tell you copyright 2008 to Ave**

For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- 2zio405

&&[ for me to know ;;; infinite :: role players]]

-News- For me to Know -News-

November 1st

FMTK is now officaly open! Yes,this is Ave's from WI I asked her if I could do it on here and haven't yet got a responce

**What is FMTK?**
This is a roleplay about kids in highschool- freshmen, sophmores, juniors, and seniors- who are all average...or so it seems. Each and every one of them has a secret. Some can teleport, others have a royal heritige. From shapeshifting to being a runaway, these students are all unique in their own way. They go through the agony of keeping a secret, they suffer the sacrifices...

of hiding the truth.

-Joining- For me to Know -Joining-

To join, please fill out this form for your character and post it on this thread. Later on I might change it to PMing me, but for now just post it.

Name- [Please don't steal names!]
Age-
Grade- [Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior!]
Personality- [Can be played out!]
Description- [No pictures, please!]
History- [Optional!]
Secret- [Mandatory]

-Members- For me to Know -Members-
If I missed you, PLEASE tell me!

;Freshmen;

;Sophomores;

;Juniors;

Miranda - Ave
Karen - Isabella
Jacob - Surburbia

;Seniors;

Edward - Ave
Katie - Horsey Cullen

-Rules- For me to Know -Rules-

Yes, I know, the rules are always considered boring, but we must respect them and enforce them. Please, please, follow them. We don't want FMTK closed.

-Godmodding is not allowed. It's playing an unbeatable, invincible character.
-Powerplaying is strictly prohibited. It's controlling another person's character- don't do it, it's rude.
-No physical romance- this is a biggy in a school roleplay
-Keep it all PG
-Do not use red or blue ink, as they are reserved for mods
-Use your best grammar. It annoys people when others talk illiteratly.
-Respect other roleplayers
-Keep the ooc talk to a minimum
-If you have a vampire or werewolf, please keep the hunting to animals only...and no goriness, please.
-You can have as many characters as you want, however, please don't have more than you can handle.
-Follow all the RPC rules and roleplay rules, located here.

I just want to inform you that no, no one knows others' secrets unless they tell them, or the witness a character in the act of their secret.

If these rules are broken once, a warning will be layed upon the offender. Twice is a one day ban from FMTK and a third time is a week. For the fourth, we will need to think of a new punishment.

Last edited by Ave on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- Empty
PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Name- [Please don't steal names!] Karen Smith
Age- 17
Grade- [Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior!] Junior
Personality- [Can be played out!] Played Out
Description- [No pictures, please!] Karen is 5'7" with long, skinny arms and legs. Long, wavy bronw hair and freckles. Long, slender fingers, varies what she wears.
History- [Optional!] Unknown
Secret- [Mandatory] Is a vampire
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Name: Katie Stewart
grade: Senior
personality: played out
description: Tall and slim with shoulder length chocolate brown hair she likes to wear more boyish clothes
history:....
secret: She can morph into a wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:05 pm

( Both of you are accepted! RP? )
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 pm

[Yes!]
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 pm

( I have edward and Can maybe the be in a parking lot and the person is about to get hit? Then she sees him with a power or something? )
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:22 pm

[Like Twilight? An exact replica :D ]

Katie sighed and slammed the car to her small silver car. She gripped her bag tightly and began to walk stiffly towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 pm

( Heehee,yeah!!! )

Edward: I saw a girl about to get hit,I went over there quick and put my hand on the car so she wouldn't get crushed,I looked at her and went into the school
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Name- Jacob "Jake" Crisafulli
Age- 16
Grade- Junior? (IDK much about high school)
Personality- Played out
Description- Has blonde hair and dark moonlight eyes. He is tall and has great stamina.
History-
Secret- He is a telekinetic.

(P.s. Jake's last name is usually mis-pronounced. It's pronouced Chris-ah-full-e)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Karen got out of her car and started to walk into the school.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:59 pm

((666 posts!)))
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:06 am

777Suburbia777 wrote:
Name- Jacob "Jake" Crisafulli
Age- 16
Grade- Junior? (IDK much about high school)
Personality- Played out
Description- Has blonde hair and dark moonlight eyes. He is tall and has great stamina.
History-
Secret- He is a telekinetic.

(P.s. Jake's last name is usually mis-pronounced. It's pronouced Chris-ah-full-e)
( accepted! )
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:35 am

Jake arrived at school and walked through the front doors. He felt so sleepy that he started to stumble.
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:56 am

Edward walked right by him,he had been 17 since 1916

Miranda was looking at her notebook looking for her locker,reading a book,and trying trying to study for a exam. Then she bumped into Jacob! "Oh,I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:21 am

Karen walked into the school.Her eye were golden.She went to her locker, hoping not to bump into anyone.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:34 am

Jacob blink his eyes to get into focus. "Oh, hey Miranda. It's fine," He said sleeply. "Watcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 am

"Studing for test,reading a book,looking for locker and trying not to bump into anyone!" she smiled and fixed her hair
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:39 am

"Well don't count me and your fine!" Jake said.
(G2G)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 am

"Wanna maybe....go to the movies tonight?"
Back to top Go down
dear ave,
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
dear ave,

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:05 pm

-stares in shock-

Ave, on here, you are not the Ave on WI. That username is COPYRIGHT to me. I DID NOT give you permission to start this thread. I am fed up with you stealing my graphics, my username, my roleplay, and lying about it!

I do not want my roleplay on here, or at least not started by you. thanks
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Leaving, why are you stealing everyone's stuff? You made a new account, Gingerly, then switched to Missy Cullen, when I told you not to use the name idea. Also, you stole my "Yeah, I went there." saying. Can't you use your imagination? =3

~Stormie
I will lock this thread. If things get better, I will reopen this thread, upon the real Ave's requests.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-   For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For me to Know [Highschool/Secret Roleplay] Book One: Sacrifice of Hiding the Truth [Join today!] NEW SECTION ADDED ON FRONT-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: