RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:40 pm

"Cool!" Antionette said smiling, "I'm Antionette, you can call me that or Faith."

Runa jumped at the sound of Keria's voice, "Twilight!" She called back.

Gwen happened to be passing by the movie and saw Keria. "Hey," She sat waltzing over.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:42 pm

"Awesome, I'm seeing it too," Kerai said. "Have you read the book?" He asked, having a passion for the series.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 pm

(YEP! Melody and Mai are heading to the mall, but Melody can ditch Mai at a sale!)

Jake nodded, "Yah, I'll get them!" he said. "Oh, hey Kerai"

Melody and Mai arrived at the mall and ran in.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 pm

"I'll call you Antoinette. It's a pretty name." Siobhan smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:44 pm

"Yeah," Runa replied, "Come on we can see it together. There's Gwen maybe we could all see it together."
"Thanks!" Antionette said, "Siohan is a pretty name too."
Gwen smiled and walked up to Keria, "Hey that sounds fun, Would you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:45 pm

(That is SOOOO cool, 'Keri! I LVOE that name! My friend hates it as a middle name, but she hates her first name too, LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Jake nodded, "Cool, double date!" he smiled.

Last edited by .:Susan & Caspian on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

((Okay, thanks Misty.))

Jack strode into the mall and toward one of the stores that he used to shop in all the time. He saw two girls out of the corner of his eye, heading toward a sale. He chuckled to himself and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:46 pm

((XD, thanks again.))

Siobhan blushed slightly. "Thank you. Do you go to the high school around here?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Runa blushed, "No just friends getting together." She corrected.

Gwen smiled, she could tell Jake and Runa liked each other.

"Yeah," Antionette said, "Will you?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Melody and Mai looked around,"Ugh! Just my luck, all the shoes I like are in YOUR size!" he glared at Mai.

"More for me!" Mai giggled, trying on shoes.

"Whatever, I'm going to another store, meet me at the food court at 1 for lunch," she walked away, looking fore a store to go to.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:49 pm

"Yeah." Siobhan answered. "Well, I'm only in ninth grade. I have a brother in tenth, a sister in eleventh, and another brother in twelveth too..." She rolled her eyes. "I'm the baby of the family."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Jack saw one of the girls head toward the food coart. "Excuse me." He said. "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" He said, being corny in his pick-up line. "I'm just messing with you. I'm Jack."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:50 pm

"So am I," Antionette said, "My sister is Gwen in 11th grade."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Jake grinned and rolled his eyes playfully, "Whatever! I'll buy the tickets!" they got to the cash, "Four for Twilight!" he said and handed the money over, than got four tickets.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Melody flipped her hair,"Yah, whatever," she said, playing hard to get. She started to walk over to West 49.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Runa smiled and grabbed hers, "Thanks Jake."

Gwen did the same, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Kerai kept silent, excited by seeing the movie. "It's been sold out for days, so we're lucky," Kerai remarked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Jake smiled and headed into the part where you buy snacks,"No problem!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Gwen smiled and looked at Keria, "It has, I heard that on the news. We are lucky."

Runa headed over to the snacks too, "Yum!"

Last edited by *~*Aurora*~*(Runa)*~* on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Jake nodded at Kerai, "Yah, we are!"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:55 pm

"Oh, come on now. I was fooling with you. You don't honestly think that I'd be that corny, now do you? Pssh. That's like, what do you girls say now? So five minutes ago?" He laughed. "I'm new here, in 10th grade." He extended his hand. "Jack George."

"Yeah, but I look nothing like my siblings. They're all tall, blonde, and popular. I'm short, with brown hair and not popular at all." Siobhan said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:56 pm

"Well we'll be unpopular together," Antionette said putting a hand on Siobhan's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Siobhan smiled and laughed. "Do you want to come over for dinner? You can meet my evil siblings."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Melody glared at his hand with disgust, "Yah... Whatever! I just don't like it when cheesey guys try to flirt with me!" she started to walk away again. When you were captain of the cheerleading squad, you HAD to play hard to get!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next