RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.

Go down 
+7
Becca!
Jєt
Peachfrost
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
❝ lauren ❞
Mistyy
A Christmas Star
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Jake walked over to her and sat beside her, putting is arm around her, "Hey, cutie!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:23 pm

She looke dup and smiled. "Hey!" She pecked him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Jake smiled and put his arm around her, "So, we still on for that Paramore concert?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:39 pm

"Duh!" She smiled. "It's tonight!" She chimed and waved the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:44 pm

Jake grinned, "I know, itshould be great!" he smiled.

(You got me into Paramore! Their my fave band now!!!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 pm

(xD I love dem!!!!!!!!!!!)

"I know!" She smiled, taking his hand. "Let's go eat." She pointed towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:52 pm

(AHA! Me too!)

Jake nodded nd stood up, then helped her up.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:59 pm

(I gtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 pm

(Aww, bye!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:52 am

(XD Haha.)

(I guess Steph's done now. XD RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 am

OOC;// I will =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:02 pm

(Yayz! ^^ Umm . . . I still have only Steph . . . wanna have her and Mike actually meet somewhere randomly? :D)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:27 pm

OOC;// Okay, then Mike will reconize her voice and get really mad =D It will be awesome. They'll end up friends of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:06 am

(Of course. ;))

(XD When I'm on RPC, I wish we had the WI version of the =P smiley. When I'm on WI, I wish we had the RPC version of the =P smiley. :P Crazy, isn't it?)

Steph stared down at little Angel, her husky and black lab mix. "Mom, can I take Angel for a walk?" she shouted, seeing that the little "puppy" was restless. Getting her mom's approval , she went and got the leash for Angel, and let the dog begin leading her towards the park.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:28 pm

.:Susan & Caspian:. wrote:
(AHA! Me too!)

Jake nodded nd stood up, then helped her up.

She smiled and walked to the cafeteria with him.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 pm

(Hello....? Misteh!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Jake walked close to her to the caf.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Once they were in line, she grabbed an apple, a salad, a roll, and milk. She gracfully walked out of line and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Jake got fries, a rootbeer, and a gingerbread man, than sat with her.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 pm

She gasped is sarcastic dramitness. "Gingerbread? Darn it! I should of got one of those." She did puppy dog eyes. "Can I have a bit?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Full name (First and last)- Runa Grimm
Gender- Female
Age and grade- 18, 12
Appearance (Looks)- Runa is a tall slender girl for being only fifteen.
She has brown curly long hair that falls to her waist line.
Her hair is very rough and think but it appears to be thin and soft. She has dark emerald eyes, that basically change when her mood does.
Covering her eyes are a pair on Candie's styled glasses that are Black and Red.
They have a black border with three little red gems on each side.
She is about six feet tall and Her long lanky body makes her sometimes clumsy and very awkward, but she trys her best to hide it.
Personality (No unfolds!)- Mysterious, secretive
Any sports (Soccer, basketball, fieldhockey, hockey or football)- nope
Boyfriend/girl friend (Optional)- Not yet
Crush (Optional)- Jake Deganyay
Pregnant (Must be above 16)- No!
Other- Lilac Lotus

Last edited by *~*Aradilia*~*(Runa)*~* on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 am

(YAY!! ;))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:46 pm

(LOL! xDD, when you get back RP?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm

(YES! Here and Cherry Blossom??)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:21 pm

((Yes!!!!))

Runa walked around campus silently. She hoped Jake wasn't near, Runa couldn't think when he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: