RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.

Go down 
+7
Becca!
Jєt
Peachfrost
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
❝ lauren ❞
Mistyy
A Christmas Star
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:30 pm

(UGH! I forgot about that, I thought this was the RP Jake and Sydney never got ogether on! But couldn't Jake be stuck between two girls?? It's not like Jake and Sydney ALWAYS have to be together right away and Runa and Jake ALWAYS have to be together right away! Two girls fighting over his would be cool!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:49 am

(XP And I'm left out here in the cold. *sigh*

Does anyone wanna RP with Steph?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 am

(I don't want to fight.... =[

I will Shadow. :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 am

(XD Pay no attention to me. I have moments sometimes.)

(Yay! :D Who do you got free?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:25 am

(Wait, I gtg! Sorry! I'll be back- well I already tolf you. xD Bye! :()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 am

(Werll, notFIGHT fight, but you know....)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:21 pm

(XP Meaning what?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:49 pm

(Well,like,... argue!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:54 pm

(I've been through this bfore, and that's the problem..... I don't want that... :| Can we just RP?)

Sydney stood in shock in front of Jake and Runa, her face blue from not breathing, tears streamed her face and her mouth hung wide. She had put on her favorite outfit on for him, only to see this. Tears streaked her dark mascara, which made long, black streaks down her face. A look of horror filled her eyes. Her multicolored hair was drenched at the ends close to her face. "W-wha...?" She whispered and dropped everything she was holding, but didn't bother to pick it up. She was frozen in shock and devastation.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:58 pm

Jake looked from Sudney to Runa to Sydney to Runa. "Ugh..." tears formed in his eyes again.

(It's not like it really matters...)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 am

(Okay, look, don't worry—I'm not going to start a giant fight or anything. I'm just mostly kind of a dying-on-the-inside type. XD Haha. It's all no big deal anyway. Okay, I'm going to shut it now.)

(Anyone RP?)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Sydney stood, speechless, her face streamed with black streaks, and tears still streaming, ten times worse than she'd ever had before. "I-I loved you Jake....." She whispered and looked at Runa and at him. Her breathing stopped, and her tear streamed face turned a light shade of blue. "I-I......" she turned and ran out the school door, to the sidewalk of the road. She crumpled to the ground at that spot, one hand around her neck, and the other over her face. She lay there, screaming and crying, her knees bleeding from falling on the sidewalk. She ignored the strong stings and screamed, her voice almost gone.

(It matters to me! Ugh! This always happens! I say what I think and everyone thinks I'm stupid. :| )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Jake sighed and looked at Runa, not hearing Sydney's scrams.

(Ugh, that is so boring when people make their charries not breath/faint, no offense, but EVERYONE does it!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 pm

(That was really rude. You didn\'t say it was boring when Runa fainted. :|)

Last edited by Candy Cane (GoonGirl) on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:42 pm

(I have told Runa I don't like it though! I am not being rude, I am just sick of it! Sure, when Runa first did it on her castle RP, I liked it, but than everyone started doing it!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 pm

(Nevermind. Everything I say is wrong.)

Sydney lay there, her mind buzzing with questions. She heard a few cars go by, beeping at her for being so close to the road. She rubbed her face on her hands, confused. She had loved him, and then he just turned around and went for the next choice. All she could think of was why. She rubbed her knees where they bled, trying to get the dirt out of it. She sighed and tied up her hair with one of her bones, so she could think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:50 pm

(WTH, I never said that!! I just said that I've told Run I don't like it before!!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 pm

(I didn't say you said that!

I'm just saying I'm wrong, as always. :) No problems there. :))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 pm

(Well, it just seemed like you were mad...)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 pm

(I'm gonna be honest and say I was a little, but I'm not anymore. I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of this. I'm going to be happy because Christmas is here! *Tries to change subject on purpose* )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 pm

(KK)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:08 pm

(Can we rp? Sydney won't bite. :))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:10 pm

(Actually, can we just RP on Amour..? I am kinda busy.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:28 am

(XD Anyone wanna meet Steph?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.   -> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-> Arizona High <- Home of the Arizona Arrows .|. The chance of a life time .|.
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next