RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!

Go down 
+11
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Ginger.
Harvey
Jєt
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Renna Longshadow
roleplaylover23
Mistyy
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:48 pm

(You start!)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:11 pm

(Im back!!

Gooooooonan!

Rp with Dawson some more? They're on their "date" xD)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 pm

(Sure!!!!! :))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:17 pm

(:D)

Dawson smiled as he noticed the girl he had been waiting for jogging up the field to meet him. "Hey," he said, suddenly feeling shy.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Kendall looked up from her cell phone to see Dawson. She smiled, her face lit up. "Hey, Dawson," She smiled, standing up.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 pm

(Autumn?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Autumn, you no rply to Alix, and sorry, had to leave!)

Jake smiled as they arrived at the huge fair.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:42 pm

(Misty, I don't know how to reply to that last post... ^^")

Dawson smiled, "Hi Kendall. So, just wondering, but what division is your soccer team in right now? We're in 3rd." he asked randomly, sitting on the bench beside her.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:48 pm

"Uh..." She thought for a second, trying to remember what her coach had said. "I think 4th, but I'm not sure." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 am

(Well.. Just post something about Allie's class??)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:34 am

(AHHH! TOO MANY PPL ON THIS RP!!!! =P)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:27 pm

(^^; )

Dawson shrugged. "You'll get up there. I've seen your team. Not bad, not bad at all." he smiled in a charming way. "So what do you want to do?"

Allie sat up in her chair, her hand lazily supporting her head on the desk as she copied down notes with the other. The purple and black striped ring on her right hand was shining unnaturally in the white lights of the science room.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Kendall smiled, feeling happy with his encouragement. She thought for a second. "We could go eat? My brother works at a resterraunt not to far from here. It's kinda like a 60's place. You know, with the great milkshakes and stuff? It's called... Um..." She snapped her fingers as she remembered. "Johnny Rockets! Do you like it there?" She asked. "It's in the mall." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:41 am

(Goony, rply to Jake)

Alix id some of her work. She waited and waited fo the bell to ring and finally, it did.She burst out of her seat and raced to her locker.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:03 am

((i have no idea what is going on))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:14 am

Bree walked over to the big oak tree near the lake. It was close to the school, so she didn't have to worry about being late. She sighed with relief and opened her favorite book.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:23 pm

(ooohhhh........... milkshakes... :3)

Dawson smiled even bigger. "Now that sounds good. I love to eat there when I go to the mall." he commented, and started to walk with her. "So whats your brother's name?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:23 pm

((Hi, sorry that I've been so... inactive on this thread))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:31 am

(Goony and Autumn.. Rply??)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:53 am

(Yep! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 pm

(*waiting for Autumn to rply to Alix* lol)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Misteh <3 (Cupid!!!) wrote:
(Goony, rply to Jake)

Alix id some of her work. She waited and waited fo the bell to ring and finally, it did.She burst out of her seat and raced to her locker.

(OH.)

Allie gathered her things and made her ay quickly down the staires. She talked to a couple of friends at her locker, and took off for lunch. She was so hungry today....maybe they had pizza for lunch again. :D lol
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:31 pm

(*sighs in relief* YAY!)

Alix put her books away but brought her notebook and pencil with her to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Allie grabbed a small cookie, lemonade, and a salad, and took a seat in the cafeteria. She started talking to her friends, and kept a lookout for her 7th grade friend.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Alix got her usual 2 chicken finger platter(2 fingers and fries) and an iced tea with skittles for later and went to sit alone and started to draw as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next