RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!

Go down 
+11
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Ginger.
Harvey
Jєt
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Renna Longshadow
roleplaylover23
Mistyy
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:19 pm

(Grade 6)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 pm

(oh...well I have Allie, but shes an 8th grader n_n")
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:27 pm

(Oh,well, I also have Alix Tresca in grade 7 open?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 pm

(Works for me. You start!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:09 pm

(K!)

Alix slowly made her way to her locker and grabbed a few books. She checked her make-up and hair and sighed, knowing it didn't matter, no one would notice her.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Name: Kathy (But called Kathleen)
Last name: Comma (? LOL!!!!)
Grade(6th 7th or 8th) 8th
Age(11-14): 14
Looks: long brown hair with blue eyes
Personality: unfold
Other: nope

Name: Natalie
Last name: Bree
Grade(6th 7th or 8th) 8th
Age(11-14): 14
Looks: brown eyes long brown hair sometimes wears glasses but only because shes forced
Personality: Thinks she the "Smart one" and only worries about her work
Other: nope

Commando thunder!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Allie walked over to her own locker, only a section away from a lonely 7th grader. She dropped her things off at the top locker, and ran her fingers through her hair before walking up to the girl. "Hey, whats up?" she asked confidently, tapping a rythem with her pen on the locker door of the 7th grader.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Alix turned in suprise to a really pretty, popular looking, 8th grader. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened-no one had ever talked to her before! "Ugh... H-Hi!" she studdered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:14 pm

"I thought you looked lonely so, I came over to say hi. Are you new to Niese?" she asked politly,walking with her down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Alix slowly nodded to the lonely thing and took a deep breath. "Uh.. No, I am not.. I have been here since last year, no one's ever noticed me tho..." she gulped.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:41 pm

"Oh.Well I'm Allie, from 8th grade." she held out her hand for her to shake it, as she balanced her binder and books on her other arm.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Bree walked over to her next class, Creative Writing.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Alix laughed like it was a joke that Allie had to introduce herself but realised it wasn't. "Oh... Yah, I know, you're pretty well known!" she shook her hand. "I'm Alix.."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Bree passed Allie and Alix on her way to class. She quietly walked through the door to her class.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:57 pm

"Really? I did'nt think so...." she said, pondering, and took her hand away once she shook it. (I'll reply more tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:59 pm

(Aww, you leaving??)

Alix giggled, "Yes, all the grade sevens talk about you! And I over hear a bunch of the grade eights saying how cool you are!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:28 pm

(Yea, but now I'm back n_u)

"I always thought I was that shy artsy girl sitting in the corner with her sketch pad all along," she giggled back. "So, how about you sit by me at lunch? Some people should get to know you better, I think they could make a good friend." she smiled, and hoisted up her books.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:20 pm

(YAY!)

Alix sowly nodded and grabbed her own drawing book, deciding that they were very alike. She started to slowly sing, "Bad Day" which she often sang. Alix's life wasn't exactly... The best...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:25 pm

(*EEP!*)

"Okay then. See you." Allie waved and walked off to her next class, sciene. Blah.
Oh how she hated human anilogy. She tapped the end of her blue pen on the dge of her binder and egan huming the song "bruises" by Chairlift. It was stuck in her mind. Again.

(GO! GO NOW! Search up Bruises by chairlift on Youtube and listen! Its sooooo good!And I'm pretty sure everyone has heard a part of it at some time or another...)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:27 pm

(OK,OK, going!)

Last edited by Misty Jonas on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:28 pm

Alix nodded again and raced off to art, her favourite class along with computers and music! She started doodling as she listened to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 pm

( Oh dear! I have to go! so sorry! Ill get on tomorrow, Misty!!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 pm

(:( kk... Bye...)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:53 pm

(I is here!)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:39 pm

(YAY! RP, Jake and Sydney at the fair!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next