RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Ginger.
Harvey
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:28 am

(I think you have to have past 1000 posts or so to get your first blue star...I don't know...But since I'm a mod, It does'nt show the stars for me, so I can't be sure...*headesk*)

Tabetha giggled and nodded her head to Emma, and then to Alana. She ran over to meet them, while Lucas got a drink and talked with his guy friends for a minute. "Omg you guys! Can you believe it?" she did a quick little jump, and nearly choked on the drink she was sipping.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:27 pm

{Yeah, you have to get 1000 post to get the blue star.}

Raine clapped. ''Looks like there well be a lot of marriages this year!" she whispered to Vexx.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:29 pm

(Okay, thats what I figured ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Vexx nodded and chuckled.

Alana hugged Tabetha, "Ahh! We're both getting married! This is so exciting!" she giggled, jumping a bit again. "Lucas looks soo nice! Is he? I've never met him with his traveling job and all..." she told Tabetha, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Tabetha giggled again, and took a seat next to the girls. she turned to Alana. "Yes of course! He is really sweet, smart and funny....ooh I'm just so happy for us!" she said, doing a small excited clap. "So when is your wedding going to be?" she asked, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:47 pm

"I don't know yet... We just got ingaged tonight so we haven't started planning yet!" she giggled, "I am so happy tooo!" she smiled, sitting down as well.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Nighty wrote:
"Seriously" John smiled

Emma smiled. "Well that's an improvement."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:31 pm

MistyRain wrote:
Alana smiled. "Great!" she giggled and put her arms around his neck and stepped close to him.

Emmett rested his hand on her waist and danced slowly with her. "So when do you want to have the wedding?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:32 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
((why is it only 14 pages? oh, and emily, im about ready to kill chelsea rite now.))
Lexi smiled and walked with bare feet through the warm sand.

( Why? )

Kyle held her hand as they walked. He looked up at the sky. It was now a dull orange with streaks of pink.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:34 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
As LExi walked allong beside Kyle, her scarf flew out of her arms, dancing in the wind. Her hand slipped out of Kyles, as she threw off her shoes and ran for it. She jupmed over sandcastles and moats, laughing as she did so. ((this reminds me of the princess diaries 2, lolz)) 👅

(Ignore my last!)

Kyle's laughed boomed though the air as he chased after the scarf with lexi.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:35 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
Lexi looked back from her romantic yet slow walk to the beach and saw the couple. She smiled to herself and let go of Kyle's hand to clap. :P ((sorry i just likes that face))

Kyle clapped slowly. "So I guess they will be getting married soon also.."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm

(AH!)

Emmett walked over to Kyle and patted him on the back. "Congrats!" He said smiling.

(Ignore the last!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Tabetha smiled and took Alana's arm. "Come on, lets go dance!" she called Lucas back over, and waited as Emmet went to her friend. A new song came on, it was a little more exciting than the rest. She started to dance quickly with her Feonsay (Ahh, I forgot how to spell it suddenly... Feonsai? Feonsae? *HEADDESK*

Also, let this be the last song? It's been the ball for the last...20 pages or so...)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:14 pm

(Fiance. And Okay.)

Emmett walked back over to Alana. "Will you dance this last song with me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:20 pm

( *DUH* Wow I was off...xD Tankies!)

Tabetha twirled around to look at Alana and Emmet. She smiled, seeing another happy couple.
Lucas grabbed her waist and pulled her back close. This had to be her most favourite night ever.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:22 pm

(Lol it's okay! )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:00 pm

(Woah, Alana is doing 2 things at once! Oh well ;D )

"I dunno..." Alana smiled, "Whenever."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:03 pm

"Oh, and sure!" she grabbed Emmet and danced with him.

(Yah, sorry peachy, i shoulda known theat Alana was with Emmett XD )
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Lexi walked though the damp sand with Kyle as a shallow wave strode over her bare.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:41 am

(Np :-{)")

( ^ -mustache man!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:46 pm

(LOLZ!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:03 pm

"It is?" John chuckled looking at Emma
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Lexi stopped as the sand rolled into the ocean along with the shallow wave. She looked up at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Emma smiled. "Well a girl never calls herself pretty. They always think they don't look good, which makes them feel better when they're told they're beautiful" She replied, giggling.

Emmett swayed slowly with Alana. "So, do you have any plans for when our wedding should be?" He asked

Kyle looked into Lexi's eyes. "I love the color of your eyes. They are like aquamarien gems stones."
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:58 pm

LExi giggled, she looked up at the big rock fomation that went from the beach to about10 yards into the ocean. She smiled at KYle that ran off to climb it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next