RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Ginger.
Harvey
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 pm

"Only if you don'tmind giving up the Rec Center!" She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Emma groaned and rubbed her feet. "Yea. Now I understand why I went for being a farmer instead of the lawyer..." She shivered remembering the job offer.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Emmett shrugged. "I don't mind." He said simply
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 pm

"OK..." Alana said slowly, "If you're sure..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

"I see" John laughed, as they walked out into the Moonlite street
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Emmett looked into her eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Emma chuckled. "I've never told anyone that, my mom doesn't even know..." She looked up at John. "I've never realized how easy it is to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:13 pm

"Thanks, she'd probably just yell at you if you did take the job. Like my mom did when I brought up the idea of becoming a doctor" I said, my stoumach twisted. I can still do that! I thought
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Emma raised one eyebrow. "A doctor?" She couldn't help it. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 pm

"Yeah" John said, blushing
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 pm

"Umm..." she said, "Nothing... Just thinking..." Alana said, looking up at Emmett. "Lets go... Somewhere where no one else is..., K?" she asked.

(Just wondering, can we make them pregnant in the game? Justnot post 'how'?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Emmett cocked his head and nodded.

Emma smiled. "Well I think you would make a great doctor. It's just hard to imagine it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 pm

"I know, it probably won't happen. Anyway I'd be away from you for four years in residensy (SP?)" John blushed even more
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 pm

"Uhhh... OK, where to?" she asked, looking at the ground.

(So, can you?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:28 pm

(Umm..... Well in the game you just kinda wake up and your spouse is like, 'You don't look to good.' And you go the the doctor and it turns out you're pregnant.... I guess so....)

Emmett shook his head. "I don't know. Your place?" He sugested.

Emma blushed. "I couldn't handle it if you were gone that long, either.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm

"Two days would seem like a long time away" I said softly
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

(OK, I wasjust wondering, LOL!)

"OK..." she nodded, quickly walking to th door. I have to tell him! she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Emma nodded. "Four years would be like eternity...." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm

"Yes it would be" I said sitting down on a bench infront of an old souvanier shop
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Emmett chuckled at her rush. Once they got in, he sat down on the corner of her bed. "Is there something you wanted to tell me? You seem a little.... I dunno.... jumpy."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:38 pm

"Huh?" she asked, sitting next to him. "Oh... Uh... Yahh..." she nodded, looking down. "Well, uh, Emmett. There is something I really need to tell you... And this is serious..." she looked up a him, her face stern and serious, but her eyes twinkling with happiness. This is so amazing! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Emmett immediatly paid attention. "Yes?" He asked seeing the sparkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:41 pm

((Reply to John))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:43 pm

(Demanding much? Lol jk.)

Emma sat down next to him. "And if I were a lawyer.... vic versa..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:46 pm

((Sorrah))

John stuck his hand into his pocket, he felt the ring with an emerald on the top.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Alana's eyes glowed. "You know what? I am gonna show you, not tell you!"shesaid, pressing her whole body against him. "Feel closely!" she pressed her unusually round stomach against him. "Wait for it..." she said, than felt a kick, "THERE!" she giggled. "Do you know what this means?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Fantasy RPs-
Jump to: