RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Ginger.
Harvey
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:31 pm

((Sorry, Anywho, Misty I'm working on the Kingdom Hearts RP!))

"K'" Eric said as he walked over to the Cider table and poured a glass for him and one for Maya
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:32 pm

(But...why? He loves huuurrr....lol.

and also, Misty, they were in love before the rp started. IDK xDD)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:38 pm

(OK than, LOL! And I never saw that post and Night, KEWL!)

Mayanne waited beside the dancing floor and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:54 pm

"Here Maya" Eric said handing her the Cider

((I finished the the KH RP!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:58 pm

(YAYAYA!!!)

Maya smiled and took the cider from him. "Thanks." she said before taking a sip of it. "Mmmm... It's delicious!" she murmered, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:32 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
((sorry just trying to catch up)) Lexi placed her hand on Kyle's shoulder as his hand came up to support hers. She egan dancing around. She felt like she had known him forever. Once every few minutes the song changed and she reversed her hands back and forth. Now she had her hands around Kyles neck. Her dress twirling around at the ground, as Kyle swept her around. Lexi had never felt like this before. She gazed into his eyes, wondering how he felt about her. She knew that she only met him a short while ago, but she 'almost' liked him. She felt his hands on her waist and wanted it never to end.

Kyle smiled at Lexi. She looked so beautiful tonight. "I've felt like I've known you forever..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm

pixie.luver11 wrote:
Lexi looked at the beautiful sunset. "kyle?" She asked, "Do you want to go down to the beack and watch the... sunset?" Lexi wasn't sure that Kyle would say yes, but it was so beautiful, she didn't want to have to miss it. And she wanted Kyle to join her. The sky was inky pink with a bit of gold.

Klye nodded and held her hand as they walked down.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:34 pm

MistyRain wrote:
Alana smiled at Emmett, "Want to dance?" she smiled as she asked her future husband.

Emmett grinned. "You read my mind." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Emma giggled. "I dazzle you? Honestly?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:47 pm

"Seriously" John smiled
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Alana smiled. "Great!" she giggled and put her arms around his neck and stepped close to him.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:00 pm

((why is it only 14 pages? oh, and emily, im about ready to kill chelsea rite now.))
Lexi smiled and walked with bare feet through the warm sand.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:02 pm

(Its 14 because Peachy made it a new one. The other one had 1000 posts, we needed a new thread.)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:12 pm

((o lolz jw)) 👅
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 pm

(Yah, I ws too at first, but i realized it was because the other one was over 1000 posts XD)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:15 pm

((o lolz, wanna talk on the chatbox? it easier.)) :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 pm

(KK)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 pm

As LExi walked allong beside Kyle, her scarf flew out of her arms, dancing in the wind. Her hand slipped out of Kyles, as she threw off her shoes and ran for it. She jupmed over sandcastles and moats, laughing as she did so. ((this reminds me of the princess diaries 2, lolz)) 👅
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

(HAHA!)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:35 pm

((hello))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:36 pm

(Hiya)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm

(Moving right along...)

Tabetha gasped. She knew what he was going to do.

Lucas smiled, and pulled out the stunning blue feather. it looked so pretty against Tabetha's Jade dress. "I love you so much. I don't want to leave you anymore, either. Tabetha Fox, will you marry me?" the man asked, his eyes glittering with emotion.

Tabetha put her hand on her mouth. Her jaw was still dropped...."I...I will!" she almost made herself fall to her knees, and hugged him. "Thank you." she murmered into his ear, and kissed his cheek. Then she heard the clapping and stood up again, clinging to Lucas excitedly, but a bit embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:47 pm

Alana smiled and giggled. Looks like we're not the only ones getting married!" she murmered to Emmett.

Mayanne smiled and clapped again, for another happy couple.

Jake and Vexx both smiled and clapped.

Cheyanne smiled slightly and gently clapped.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:36 am

Lexi looked back from her romantic yet slow walk to the beach and saw the couple. She smiled to herself and let go of Kyle's hand to clap. :P ((sorry i just likes that face))
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:41 am

((how do u get stars? i want a pretty blue one! :P ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next