RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~

Go down 
+4
Hot summer nights
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
Jєt
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Riverheart just sat there in the silence. "Well, I'm going to bring my fresh-kill back to camp then..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Name: Jadepaw
Description: A black cat with emerald eyes.
Other: med cat apprentice and her claws are a jade color.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:02 pm

((OK you can join, just remind nanook that your her new apprentince))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:50 pm

" Alrgiht, i'll come with you!" Patherheart meowed
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 pm

"Than I suppose Moonpaw should come too. Dogstar wouldn't like an apprentince out in the forest alone," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:08 pm

" No he would not." Patherheart sighed.
Moonpaw as chasing a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:28 pm

Riverheart nodded than called his name. "Moonpaw," she said with a flick of her tail, indicating that they were leaving.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:43 pm

((All right!))
My eyes fluttered open. I was out in the middle of a forest. For a minute, I forgot why I was here. Then it all came back. I had been tending to a rouge that I found, when foxes came. We both ran, but the fox got her. Pushing my self up, I scented other cats.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Robinfeather swiftly groomed himself, his matted yellow fur untangled and slicked. "I wonder where Riverheart is." he mewed to himself, blinking as he drew a paw across his ear.

Ghostshadow padded up behind his brother. "She's out hunting with Pantherheart," The white tom sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Robinfeather scowled. "Why hunt with him, when she can hunt with me?" The young warrior felt hurt Riverheart had gone with Pantherheart, without him seeing her yet.

Ghostshadow smiled. "Pantherheart is an honerable, loyal warrior. You're just jealous she prefers him." he accused, and twitched his whiskers. "You know who else is? Silverspirit."

Robinfeather rolled his eyes at the admittance of his brother's affections. "Silverspirit wouldn't want a kittypet like you if you were really a big, strong leader!" he laughed.

"Then why should Riverheart like you?" Ghostshadow straightened, indignantly lashing his tail.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:43 pm

I followed the scent. 'Why am I following it? Who knows! They could be hostile!' Looking around a tree, I saw two cats nearby.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:59 pm

( is it patherheart and riverheart?)

" why did you come hunting with me?" Patherheart asked.
Moonpaw played with Patherhearts long black tail.
Patherheart pourplys kept singing it arund.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Suddenly Riverheart thought that someone else was in the forest. She forgot about the question and began following the scent. "Who's there," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Ghostshadow gave a few quick licks to his back, smoothing his fur, and sighed. It seemed that Silverspirit would never feel the same way about him, sometimes.

Robinfeather padded back into the warriors' den. "Nothing to do," he grumbled, staring at Riverheart's empty nest, which was conveniently between his and Pantherheart's.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:33 pm

"Pantherheart, will you take it from here?" she asked. "I need to go back to camp, I forgot about Sparkleheart and Cloverpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:45 am

I hid behind the tree. But I knew that I couldn't hid my scent.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 am

Name: Shadowpelt
Description: a white female with a black moon on her right ear.
Other: Can she be a queen ready for kits? if so please tell me asap!! Will be played in Dark Blue Bold.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:41 pm

I poked my head around the tree to look at the cats. Unfourtunatly (totaly misspelled) one of the cats had been looking my way. I walked around the tree so they could see me fully.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 pm

((Sure you can join))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm

(Thankies! GTG, my dinner awaits me. Be back in 15 mins.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 am

(ok! Me is back!)

Shadowpelt padded gently through trees and bushes silently. She caught sight of another cat, and tried to hide.She felt a slight pain in her stomach, and had to give in. She was out in the side of a clearing, and would be very easily seen with her unborn kits.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Suddenly Dogstar sensed something on the edge of his territory. He stalked over. "Who's there," he called.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Shadowpelt backed away, ears back. "Shadowpelt...I-I just want a place to stay with my unborn pups..." she answered back to the voice hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:27 pm

I heard the slight mewing in the background. Walking over, I saw a cat with a buldging belly, suggesting she had kits coming.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:26 pm

((Pups? I think you mean kits))

Dogstar hesitated for a moment. "Alright," he finally said. "You can stay here until your kits are born. Then wether you want to stay or go after that is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm

"I can help her. I just need some herbs to make sure she has enough milk." I blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next