RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~

Go down 
+4
Hot summer nights
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
Jєt
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ Empty
PostSubject: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:30 pm

This thread is approved! Great job!
~Alleycat
Now I must admit, I HAVE been holding this off for awhile. I wanted to see how it would do on this site, since it's on another site!

Everyone's intro is differrent, so here's the story instead!

One day something terrible happened. But not just something average, something that would change the forest forever. There was a fire, a huge fire. It killed everyone in the Clans, except for a single apprentince. This was Dogpaw of RiverClan. He was a hard worker and happened to be out hunting when the fire struck. A few days later he wondered what to do. He soon wondered to Mothermouth, and eventually the Moonstone. As if by instinct, he layed down, and touched his nose to the cold rock. He went into the dreams of StarClan. There, he saw all the cats that had died. "You must create a new clan," mewed Bluestar, the old leader of ThunderClan. "You are the last Clan cat," mewed Raggedstar, the old ShadowClan leader. "Make wise descisions, and stick to them," said Tallstar, the old leader of WindClan. "And may SparkClan live for many moons to come!" mewed Leopardstar, the past leader of RiverClan. Dogpaw became Dogstar, and recieved eight more lives. Then he set off to find members of his clan. So now it's up to YOU, will you join the clan of the setting sun?

Form

Name:
Other:

My Forms

Name: Dogstar
Description: Mud brown powerful tabby with a dark blue gaze.

Name: Riverheart (Previously Riverpaw)
Description: Bluish-silverish pretty she-cat with violet eyes

Name: Flamestorm
Description: A stunning version of a tiger. Has long claws and dark green eyes.

Name: Eaglepaw (Previously Eaglekit)
Description: Charcoal Black tom with silver-green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES!

*No Powerplaying
*No Godmodding
*Be nice
*Be fair
*Have FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I said, this is from another site, and some of the people played there are still in the Clan. You can add new ones, but I need people to claim some ASAP.
Memberz

Leader: Dogstar (Tom) CLAIMED by me!

Deputy: Pantherheart (Tom) CLAIMED by horselover
Apprentince: Moonpaw CLAIMED by horselover

Med Cat: Sparkleheart (She-cat) CLAMIED by Nightleaf (Nanook)
Apprentince: Jadepaw (She-cat) played by harvest_moon101

Warriors:

Flamestorm (Tom) CLAIMED by me
Spiritsong (She-cat) UNCLAIMED
Riverheart (She-cat) CLAIMED by me
Ghostshadow (Tom) CLAIMED by Sockymonkey
Silverspirit (She-cat) UNCLAIMED
Thunderchaser (Tom) CLAIMED by horselover
Finchwing (Tom) played by Nightleaf (Nanook)
Robinfeather (Tom) played by Sockymonkey

Apprentinces:
Moonpaw (Tom) Mentor: Pantherheart CLAIMED by horselover
Cloverpaw (She-cat) Mentor: Flamestorm CLAIMED by horselover
Eaglepaw (Tom) Mentor: Undecided CLAIMED by me
Jadepaw (She-cat) Mentor: Sparkleheart (Med cat) played by harvest_moon101

Queens and Kits:
Shadowpelt (She-cat) played by Tigerpower (Kits are unborn)

Elders: None

(In reality there are a lot more characters on this list, I just took most of them off)

~~~~~~~~~~

Moon

New

Prey

Returning again

Season

New-leaf (spring)

Camp

Warriors Den:
It is the closest den to the entrance, like any regular den, it is made of brambles and twigs and has moss for bedding. It is warmest in the middle, and coldest on the edges.

Apprentinces Den:
A hole in the side of the camp wall. Is quite large but isn't very comforabtable unless you use lots of moss. Aside from the nursery, it is one of the warmest dens.

Leaders Den:
See that smaller boulder connected to the Great Boulder? Well that makes the leaders den. Dogstar puts up lots of moss in here.

Great Boulder:
Where Dogstar makes his announcments. Called the "Rock That Is Very Important" by kits.

Nursery:
The thickest den with the freshest moss. It is the warmest den of them all. Is near a little pool that isn't too deep, or too shallow. Dogstar, being from RiverClan, likes to teach all the kits how to swim in this.

Medicine Cat Den:
A sandy ditch with protection of brambles and twigs. Little caves in the walls of it for storing herbs and berries.

Territory

SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ 2ry6ft3

1: Camp: (See Camp)

2: Owl Oak: The tallest tree on the territory. Has tightly packed branches where apprentinces dare each other to climb higher. A tawny friendly old owl lives here.

3: Bluebird River: A beautiful river that is as changable as the moon. One day it's calm, the next day it's rushing and dangerous.

4: Forbidden Forest: The name says it all. It's full of all sorts of nasty things like wolves and... eeep... giant spiders.

5: Sink Hole: It has been here for many generations. Don't get too close! Or your a goner for sure.

6: The Perfectly Safe Forest (Willow Pridelands): Where all the cats should hunt. The only living things in here are prey. There are no GIANT SPIDERS for those of you who already know your cat wont be going into the Forbidden Forest anytime soon... well really just anytime.

7: Sunny Plateu: A short Plateu that could fit all of ThunderClan on it. Can get very warm and if the weather is perfect, medicine cats will often tell recovering sick pateints to lie out here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Just when you thought it was over! There's more! Here the herbs used, straight from the Secrets of the Clans book!

"Hi! My name is Sparkleheart and I will share with you the treatments the medicine cats use! Even though i'm sharing these with you, don't ever use them on sick cats! Take them to me or a veteranarian right away, trust me, they'll thank you for it!"

BORAGE LEAVES
To be chewed and eaten. The plant can be distinguisehed by its small pink or blue star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. Great for nursing queens as it help increases their supply of milk. Also brings down fever.

BURDOCK ROOT
A tall-stemmed, sharp-smelling thistle with dark leaves. A medicine cat must dig up the roots, wash off the dirt, and chew them into a pulp, which can be applied to rat bites. Cures infection.

CATMINT (Also Known As Catnip)
A delicious-smelling leafy plant that's hard to find in the wild; often found growing in Twoleg gardens. The best remedy for greencough.

CHERVIL
A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading, fernlike leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds. Chewing up the roots helps with bellyache.

COBWEB
Spiderwebs can be found all over the forest; be careful not to take the spider when you take the web! Medicine cats wrap it around an injury to soak up the blood and keep the wound clean. It is the best thing to stop bleeding.

COLTSFOOT
A flowering plant, a bit like a dandelion, with yellow or white flowers. The leaves can be chewed into a pulp, which is eaten to help shortness of breath.

COMFREY
Identifiable by its large leaves and small bell-shaped flowers, which can be pink, white, or purple. The fat black roots of this plant can be chewed into a poultice to mend broken bones or soothe wounds.

DOCK
A plant similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

DRIED OAK LEAF
Collected in the autumn and stored in a dry place. Stops infections.

FEVERFEW
A small bush with flowers like daisies. The leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly cats with fever or chills.

GOLDENROD
A tall plant with bright yellow flowers. A poultice of this is terrific for healing wounds.

HONEY
A sweet, golden liquid created by bees. Difficult to collect without getting stung, but great for soothing infection or the throats of cats who have breathed smoke.

HORSETAIL
A tall plant with bristly stems that grows in marshy areas. The leaves can be used to treat infected wounds. Usually chewed up and and applied as a poultice.

JUNIPER BERRIES
A bush with spiky dark green leaves and purple berries. The berries sooth bellyaches and help cats who are having trouble breathing.

LAVENDER
A small purple flowering plant. Cures fever.

MARIGOLD
A bright orange or yellow flower that grows low to the ground. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied as a poultice to wounds. Stops infection.

MOUSE BILE
A bad-smelling liquid that is the only remedy for ticks. Dab a little moss soaked in bile on a tick and it'll fall right off. Wash paws thoroughly in running water afterward.

POPPY SEED
Small black seeds shaked from a dried poppy flower, these are fed to cats to help them sleep. Soothes cats suffering from shock and distress. Not recomended for nursing queens.

STINGING NETTLE
The spiny green seeds can be administered to a cat who's swallowed poison, while the leaves can be applied to a wound to bring down swelling.

TANSY
A strong-smelling plant with round yellow flowers. Good for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.

THYME
This herb can be eaten to calm anxiety and frayed nerves.

WATERMINT
A leafy green plant found in stems or damp earth. Usually chewed into a pulp and then fed to a cat suffering bellyache.

WILD GARLIC
Rolling in a patch of wild garlic can help prevent infection, especially for dangerous wounds like rat bites.

YARROW
A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison.

NOTE:
DEATHBERRIES
Red berries that can be fatally poisionous to kits and elders. They are NOT a medicine. Known to Twolegs as yew berries. BEWARE!

FAMILY TREES

Rainstar+Peachfur= Dogstar
Dogstar+Rosefrost= Spiritsong, Flamestorm, and Riverheart
Darkcloud+Spiritsong= Cloverpaw
Hawkfire+Flowerheart= Moonpaw, Eaglepaw, Mosskit
Bluetail+Snowclaw= Pantherheart, Thunderchaser, Silverspirit
?+?= Finchwing
?+?= Robinfeather, Ghostshadow
Thunderchaser+Tulipleaf= Sparkleheart
Stoneclaw+Sandleaf= Jadepaw
?+?= Shadowpelt

Orange= Deceased
Green= Location= Unknown

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Name:Finchwing
Description:Dark brown tom with blue eyes
Other:Is it ok if I made a diffrent charrie?

Name:Sparkleheart
Description:Golden she-cat with browner splotches. Eyes are always glittering
Other:Nope!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:45 pm

((Yep it's fine, i'll add you!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:49 pm

((Awesome!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: Robinfeather
Description: Yellow with brown ears; brown stripes across shoulders, tail, outer legs. a small diamond-shaped patch of white on his chest.
Other: Will be played in olive, and he likes Riverheart a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Name: patherheart;Moonpaw
Description: a pure black tom with yellow eyes; a grey misty color with pale blue eyes
Other: no
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Oh, and:

Name: Ghostshadow
Description: White with stormy blue eyes. Dark grey ears.
Other: Will be played in bold indigo; Robinfeather's slightly older bro and sorta kinda likes Silverspirit.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:10 pm

( pms socky)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:57 pm

((Ok, you can all join... horselover, r u playing Pantherheart and Moonpaw?))
((Nevermind))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:05 am

((Let's Rp!))

Riverheart padded around the camp. She was hoping someone new would join soon, so she could be one of the first to meet them. But than again, Riverheart had just been recently made a warrior, and she figured she should get to know the other warriors too.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 am

((Can Ghostshadow and Robinfeather already be in the Clan?))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:22 am

Patherheart looked around his clan."ahh there he is," Patherheart growled nad wlaked over to Moonpaw.
" hi mentor!" Moonpaw purred
" hello Moonpaw " Patherheart said smiling.
" can we see if Riverheart would like to come hunting?" Moonpaw asked, he knew his mentors secrect, Patherheart likes Riverheart.
"sure,"patherheart purred and walked over to her.
"would you like to go hunting with us?" Patherheart asked.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 am

Name: Thunderchaser
Description: a golish cat with one blue eye and one green eyes.
Other: is Patherhearts brother

Name: Cloverpaw
Description: a blueish grey cat with ferice pale blue eyes
Other: ehr rolemodel is Riverheart and whne she not training, she playing with Riverheart
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:07 pm

((Yes Sockymonkey they cAN))
((I'll add those two))

Riverheart was generally surprised at this offer. The deputy wanted to go hunting with her! "Sure," she mewed back to Pantherheart.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:21 pm

"alright," Pantherheart meowed hapiily," Moonpaw is coming with us," he purred.
" Hi Riverheart!" Moonpaw siad purring,
" Riverheart, can i play with you when you get back?!" Cloverpaw asked, " please!!??" she begged.
Thunderchaser pounched on a brown and black vole outside of the camp. He stuck is teath into the tiny creathers neck. The vole whent limp and Thunderchaser digged a little hole to burrie it in.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:23 pm

"Ok," she mewed. "And of course, Cloverpaw, I was supposed to collect a few things for Sparkleheart, but I'm sure she wont mind if you come along."
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:25 pm

" tyhanks!' Cloverpaw purred then whent into teh appreinces den.
Patherheart walked with Moonpaw and Riverheart out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:28 pm

The first scent that hit Riverheart was a vole. She carefully sniffed it out, than waited for it to move into range. In the next heartbeat, the vole was dangling limp in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Pamtherheart purred. He headed into the deeper part in the forest and found a small rabbit. He got into a hunting crouch and pounced on the white small animal. The rabbit blikned his eye, then fell limp.
Moonpaw watche din aw.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:34 pm

((Thunderchaser is hunting to right))

As she burried the vole another scent caught her. Another cat, but this one was from SparkClan. She padded over to Pantherheart and Moonpaw. "I think your brother is out hunting, too," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:51 pm

( yea he is)

" Yea, i smell him," Patherheart said then right as he said that Thunderchaser poped up.
" hello," Thunderchaser greeted happily
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:53 pm

((k))

Riverheart was a little surprised by his appearance. Well, she knew he was out here, but the way he just appeared startled her. "Oh, hi, Thunderchaser," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:00 pm

" hello Riverheart," Thunderchaser said smiling.
Moonchaser got all acrched up and his tail was puffyed up. His fur was everywhere and he was hissing like crazy until he learned that it was Thunderchaser.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Riverheat giggled at Moonpaw. "Don't worry, it's just Thunderchaser," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Moonpaw nodded and started licking him self.
Thunderchaser walked back to the camp and set his prey down in the freash kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~   SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkClan ~ PLEASE JOIN ~
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next