RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) Empty
PostSubject: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:14 pm

One day something terrible happened. But not just something average, something that would change the forest forever. There was a fire, a huge fire. It killed everyone in the Clans, except for a single apprentince. This was Dogpaw of RiverClan. He was a hard worker and happened to be out hunting when the fire struck. A few days later he wondered what to do. He soon wondered to Mothermouth, and eventually the Moonstone. As if by instinct, he layed down, and touched his nose to the cold rock. He went into the dreams of StarClan. There, he saw all the cats that had died. "You must create a new clan," mewed Bluestar, the old leader of ThunderClan. "You are the last Clan cat," mewed Raggedstar, the old ShadowClan leader. "Make wise descisions, and stick to them," said Tallstar, the old leader of WindClan. "And may SparkClan live for many moons to come!" mewed Leopardstar, the past leader of RiverClan. Dogpaw became Dogstar, and recieved eight more lives. Then he set off to find members of his clan. So now it's up to YOU, will you join the clan of the setting sun?

Form

Name:
Secret Word:

My Form

Name: Dogstar
Description: Mud brown powerful tabby with a dark blue gaze.
Secret Word: Now I can't give you that just yet!

Name: Sparkleheart
Description: Gold brown tortoishell with gold stripes.
Secret Word: look ^up^

Name: Riverheart (Previously Riverpaw)
Description: Bluish-silverish pretty she-cat with violet eyes
Secret Word: look ^up^

~we are high on apprentinces and short on warriors, so I will add a few~

Name: Flamestorm
Description: A stunning version of a tiger. Has long claws and dark green eyes.
Secret Word: ^look up^

Name: Thunder That Sings The Mountain To Sleep (Thunder)
Description: Silver she-cat with bright green eyes. She is an old tribe cat and wished to keep her name, as it is the one she was born with.
Secret Word: ^look up^

Name: Eaglepaw (Previously Eaglekit)
Description: Charcoal Black tom with silver-green eyes.
Secret Word: *Cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES!

*No Powerplaying
*No Godmodding
*Be nice
*Be fair
*The Secret Word is '*Sparkley*
*Have FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memberz

Leader: Dogstar (Tom)

Deputy: Pantherheart (Tom)
Apprentince: Moonpaw

Med Cat: Sparkleheart (She-cat)
Apprentince: Clovertail (She-cat)

Warriors:
Silverheart (She-cat)
Birdspark (She-cat)
Pantherheart (Tom)
Flamestorm (Tom)
Thunder That Sings The Mountain To Sleep (She-cat)
Spiritsong (She-cat)
Riverheart (She-cat)
Ghostshadow (Tom)
Silverspirit (She-cat)
Thunderchaser (Tom)

Apprentinces:
Clovertail (She-cat) Mentor: Sparkleheart
Moonpaw (Tom) Mentor: Pantherheart
Eaglepaw (Tom) Mentor: Riverheart
Lionpaw (Tom) Mentor: Thunder that Sings the Mountain to Sleep (Thunder)
Cloverpaw (She-cat) Mentor: Flamestorm

Queens and Kits: None

Elders: None

~~~~~~~~~~

Moon

New

Prey

Returning again

Season

New-leaf (spring)

Camp

Warriors Den:
It is the closest den to the entrance, like any regular den, it is made of brambles and twigs and has moss for bedding. It is warmest in the middle, and coldest on the edges.

Apprentinces Den:
A hole in the side of the camp wall. Is quite large but isn't very comforabtable unless you use lots of moss. Aside from the nursery, it is one of the warmest dens.

Leaders Den:
See that smaller boulder connected to the Great Boulder? Well that makes the leaders den. Dogstar puts up lots of moss in here.

Great Boulder:
Where Dogstar makes his announcments. Called the "Rock That Is Very Important" by kits.

Nursery:
The thickest den with the freshest moss. It is the warmest den of them all. Is near a little pool that isn't too deep, or too shallow. Dogstar, being from RiverClan, likes to teach all the kits how to swim in this.

Medicine Cat Den:
A sandy ditch with protection of brambles and twigs. Little caves in the walls of it for storing herbs and berries.

Territory
~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) Glitterfy191332124D34

1: Camp: (See Camp)

2: Owl Oak: The tallest tree on the territory. Has tightly packed branches where apprentinces dare each other to climb higher. A tawny friendly old owl lives here.

3: Bluebird River: A beautiful river that is as changable as the moon. One day it's calm, the next day it's rushing and dangerous.

4: Forbidden Forest: The name says it all. It's full of all sorts of nasty things like wolves and... eeep... giant spiders.

5: Sink Hole: It has been here for many generations. Don't get too close! Or your a goner for sure.

6: The Perfectly Safe Forest (Willow Pridelands): Where all the cats should hunt. The only living things in here are prey. There are no GIANT SPIDERS for those of you who already know your cat wont be going into the Forbidden Forest anytime soon... well really just anytime.

7: Sunny Plateu: A short Plateu that could fit all of ThunderClan on it. Can get very warm and if the weather is perfect, medicine cats will often tell recovering sick pateints to lie out here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Just when you thought it was over! There's more! Here the herbs used, straight from the Secrets of the Clans book!

"Hi! My name is Sparkleheart and I will share with you the treatments the medicine cats use! Even though i'm sharing these with you, don't ever use them on sick cats! Take them to me or a veteranarian right away, trust me, they'll thank you for it!"

BORAGE LEAVES
To be chewed and eaten. The plant can be distinguisehed by its small pink or blue star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. Great for nursing queens as it help increases their supply of milk. Also brings down fever.

BURDOCK ROOT
A tall-stemmed, sharp-smelling thistle with dark leaves. A medicine cat must dig up the roots, wash off the dirt, and chew them into a pulp, which can be applied to rat bites. Cures infection.

CATMINT (Also Known As Catnip)
A delicious-smelling leafy plant that's hard to find in the wild; often found growing in Twoleg gardens. The best remedy for greencough.

CHERVIL
A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading, fernlike leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds. Chewing up the roots helps with bellyache.

COBWEB
Spiderwebs can be found all over the forest; be careful not to take the spider when you take the web! Medicine cats wrap it around an injury to soak up the blood and keep the wound clean. It is the best thing to stop bleeding.

COLTSFOOT
A flowering plant, a bit like a dandelion, with yellow or white flowers. The leaves can be chewed into a pulp, which is eaten to help shortness of breath.

COMFREY
Identifiable by its large leaves and small bell-shaped flowers, which can be pink, white, or purple. The fat black roots of this plant can be chewed into a poultice to mend broken bones or soothe wounds.

DOCK
A plant similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

DRIED OAK LEAF
Collected in the autumn and stored in a dry place. Stops infections.

FEVERFEW
A small bush with flowers like daisies. The leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly cats with fever or chills.

GOLDENROD
A tall plant with bright yellow flowers. A poultice of this is terrific for healing wounds.

HONEY
A sweet, golden liquid created by bees. Difficult to collect without getting stung, but great for soothing infection or the throats of cats who have breathed smoke.

HORSETAIL
A tall plant with bristly stems that grows in marshy areas. The leaves can be used to treat infected wounds. Usually chewed up and and applied as a poultice.

JUNIPER BERRIES
A bush with spiky dark green leaves and purple berries. The berries sooth bellyaches and help cats who are having trouble breathing.

LAVENDER
A small purple flowering plant. Cures fever.

MARIGOLD
A bright orange or yellow flower that grows low to the ground. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied as a poultice to wounds. Stops infection.

MOUSE BILE
A bad-smelling liquid that is the only remedy for ticks. Dab a little moss soaked in bile on a tick and it'll fall right off. Wash paws thoroughly in running water afterward.

POPPY SEED
Small black seeds shaked from a dried poppy flower, these are fed to cats to help them sleep. Soothes cats suffering from shock and distress. Not recomended for nursing queens.

STINGING NETTLE
The spiny green seeds can be administered to a cat who's swallowed poison, while the leaves can be applied to a wound to bring down swelling.

TANSY
A strong-smelling plant with round yellow flowers. Good for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.

THYME
This herb can be eaten to calm anxiety and frayed nerves.

WATERMINT
A leafy green plant found in stems or damp earth. Usually chewed into a pulp and then fed to a cat suffering bellyache.

WILD GARLIC
Rolling in a patch of wild garlic can help prevent infection, especially for dangerous wounds like rat bites.

YARROW
A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison.

NOTE:
DEATHBERRIES
Red berries that can be fatally poisionous to kits and elders. They are NOT a medicine. Known to Twolegs as yew berries. BEWARE!

Warrior Speak

Crow-Food: Rotting food, no cat likes to eat it!
Fox dung: An insult, stronger offense than mouse-brain.
Fresh-kill: Recently killed prey
Gathering: A meeting that the clans hold every full moon in peace.
Greenleaf: Summer
Housefolk: A house cat's name for it's humans.
Kittypet: A house cat.
Leaf-bare: Winter
Leaf-fall: Fall/Autumn
Loner: A cat that lives peacefully on it's own in one place but doesn't defend it's territory.
Monster: Usualy refers to a human machine such as a car or bull-dozer.
Moonhigh: The time of night where the moon is at it's highest, often Midnight.
Mouse-brained: Not very smart
Mouse dung: An insult stronger that Mouse-brain, but less offensive than Fox dung.
Newleaf: Spring
Nofurs: Another word for humans, usualy what rouges
One moon : One month (half-moon= two weeks, quarter-moon= one week)
Rogue: A potentially hostile cat who lives outside the clans and never spend too long in one place.
Sharing tongues: Term used to describe cats grooming each other, or talking.
Silverpelt: The Milky Way
Sunhigh: Noon
Thunderpath: Road, highway
Tree-eater: Bull-dozer.
Twoleg nest: A human house
Twoleg place: A human town.
Twoleg: A Clan's term for human
Upwalkers : Another word for humans, not used very often

Propechies

There will be a bird of the sky,
a proud cat with a strong heart,
and a flower like no other,
that will shake the drive the forest to pureness.
But Beware of the Betrayer,
because before there is light, a heart will be broken.
This seems to be made torwards Lionpaw, Eaglepaw, and Cloverpaw. It seems that Cloverpaw likes Eaglepaw a bit. Cloverpaw and Eaglepaw are in the Dream Land, fighting off the Seekers. Lionpaw is nowhere to be seen.

Last edited by "~Harvey^.- on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 pm

[ bleh what do you want me to reply to?]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:37 pm

(((( Here

Once Eaglepaw was finished with Cloverpaw, he moved onto his sister. "Grab this!" he yowled, tossing her the vine.

Cloverpaw wanted to help, but was afraid that she would hurt Larkpaw if she did. She wouldn't let me near her, mind. She thought to herself. She positively detests me.

Larkpaw, grateful, for once, grabbed onto the vine, and was pulled to safety.

Cloverpaw closed her eyes and sighed in relief. "Now, I will be careful were I step." She said. "Let's keep going."m

It's the last we had posted ))))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:17 pm

[Oh okay]

Eaglepaw nodded gravely and continued up the mountain, watching where he stepped with great caution. He was lucky that it was only Larkpaw and Cloverpaw that had been trapped, otherwise they would've all been goners.
He flicked his tail in annoyance and peered up at the peak of the rocky mountain, letting his belly fur brush against the ground. The jet-black tom suddenly had a feeling that something awful was about to happen.
Why do we have to be stuck in this place anyways?! he pleaded.

[GOOD ENOUGH?!?!?!?!?!]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:53 pm

[Yea]

Cloverpaw followed the two up the hill, taking hesitant steps. She looked up at Eaglepaw, noticing how aggravated he seemed. "Something the matter?" She asked. If he was seeing anything dangerous, she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:21 pm

EaglePAW shook his head, hinting that she shouldn't carry on about the subject. "I wonder when we'll get back to SparkClan..." he meowed, half to himself. His eyes looked dull, like he didn't really care about anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Cloverpaw blinked and looked around. She sniffed the air and her fur bristled. "What is that?!" She said, her lip curling back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Eaglepaw's eyes widened, but he didn't say anything. "How am I supposed to know? It's not like I've been here before," he pointed out, attempting to sound calm.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Cloverpaw turned abruptly to a bush that was shaking violently. She crept closely to it, jaws parted. She tasted the scent of cat.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Eaglepaw flicked his tail in annoyance. "Yeah, I don't think it's such a good idea to go TOWARDS the noise. So far everything that we've met here hasn't been so... er... friendly, don't you think?" he meowed, glancing at Larkpaw.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm

[Harvey]

CLoverpaw looked over at Eaglepaw. "Well when have we known me to think?" She smirked and sniffed the air again. The bush gave a violent shudder, and she swatted the leaves with her paw, revealing a wounded Lionpaw. "Lionpaw!" She yelped, rushing by his side.

Lionpaw attempted to sit up, flinching and sitting back down. "Hey..." He rasped, looking up into Cloverpaw's eyes. Wow, she actually is worried about me. He thought with a smile. She really does care!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Eaglepaw rolled his eyes, and looked clearly at Lionpaw as if he could see right inside of him. Desperate... he thought. "Well Cloverpaw, I haven't known you to think, but if you want it to hurt, try not to insult yourself," Eaglepaw said with a smug look on his face.

Larkpaw laughed, but cut it short. "So, I guess you're Lionpaw. I'm Larkpaw," she mewed, holding back some other nasty things.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:41 pm

[Harvey]

Lionpaw glared at Eaglepaw. "Would you stop bagging on her? What has she done to you?' he snapped. Turning to Larpaw, he said, "What did you expect? Someone big, strong, worthy to be in this prophecy?"

Cloverpaw turned her face away from the other cats to hide her embarresment. "Lionpaw, shut up for once, will you?" She muttered.

"Oh, oh okay..." Lionpaw said, shrinking back from her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 pm

"Yes..." Larkpaw said, barely whispering.

Eaglepaw flashed his eyes murderously at Lionpaw. He was about to say something that would've probably made Lionpaw storm away, but he held himself back. "Well, Lionpaw, it's great to see you too. Not that I wouldn't like to continue this love fest, but I would prefer if we could get back to camp now."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm

[Harvey. XD this totally looks like I'm RPing with myself.]

"Hallelujiah." Cloverpaw muttered, stalking away from Lionpaw. She looked up to the purple sky and continued going up the hill.

Lionpaw felt a sharp pang in his heart as Cloverpaw stormed away. He sat up and walked over to Eaglepaw. "Don't mess things up between her and me just because you want her for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Eaglepaw chuckled like what Lionpaw had said meant nothing to him at all. "We're only apprentinces, okay?" he said. I hope Lionpaw falls into a pit of leeches, the sleek, black cat thought happily to himself, imagining the glorious image in his head.

"Hey, Lionpaw," Larkpaw hissed, watching as Cloverpaw drifted farther and farther away. "If you want to be mates with Cloverpaw so bad, why don't you stop complaining and help us get OUT OF HERE?!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 pm

[Harvey]

Lionpaw sat there, stunned for a little while the rest of the cats went up the hill. "I-i-i..." He stuttered.

"HEY!" Cloverpaw yelled at the rest of them. "If you want to HURRY YOUR FURRY BUTTS UP HERE we can GET OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 pm

"Yeah we got that part," Eaglepaw said, making no attempt to hurry himself along. Suddenly they arrived at the top of the mountain with the mysterious, swirling mist. "Whoah," he said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 am

[Harvey]

Lionpaw snapped out of his trance. He hurried up to Eaglepaw, saying, "Yea Eaglepaw, I'm not stupid." And he hurried up to Cloverpaw.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am

"Really? I beg to differ," Eaglepaw said, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 am

[Harvey]

"Toms..." Cloverpaw muttered to herself. She looked down the hill, spotting a large boulder. "Hey guys, come here." She called back, only to find that Lionpaw was already at her shoulder. Taking a step away from him, she saw that there was a shillouete of a cat ontop of the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 am

Eaglepaw hastily ran up to where Larkpaw, Cloverpaw, and Lionpaw had drifted off to. "Oh, StarClan, this looks fun, doesn't it?" he mewed sarcastically. As if it was nothing, Eaglepaw padded up to the strange shadowy figure. "Hi. Um, I'm Eaglepaw, who are you?" All of the sudden the shadow cocked his head, as if it was studying Eaglepaw.

"Eaglepaw..." Larkpaw warned. Even she seemed afraid.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 am

[Harvey]

Cloverpaw walked up behind Eaglepaw, wearily looking at the figure. "Do you speak?" She asked. It's head slowly turned towards her, cocking to the left the same way it did to Eaglepaw.

Lionpaw backed away, bristling feircly. "Cloverpaw no! Don;t go any nearer!"

CLoverpaw rolled her eyes, ignoring Lionpaw.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 am

Larkpaw's eyes widened. "Eaglepaw!" she yowled, and was about to say something else but was interupted by the shadowy figure.

"Hello, Eaglefeather," it said.

Eaglepaw looked annoyed. "What? I am Eaglepaw. P-A-W. Didn't I already tell you that?"

The shadowy figure shook its head. "Arrogant, as usual. That will probably end you."

Eaglepaw was quiet after that.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:30 am

[Harvey]

Cloverpaw stepped in front of Eaglepaw. "How do you know us?" She asked, curiosity in her eyes.

The figure's shoulders moved up and down as if he was laughing. "Are you sure Eaglefeather hasn't mentioned me from the many dreams we have been through?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next