RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 am

[THANKS]

Cloverpaw sniffed the air, smelling that the scent was still strong. "Okay, let's keep moving." She mewed. "We don't want to loose the scent."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 pm

[No problem! XD]

Larkpaw nodded without saying anything, and then padded onward. She scented the air a couple of times. Even though she had never lived in SparkClan, she had picked off the scent from Eaglepaw and Cloverpaw when they had first arrived.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:13 pm

As they trudged [Is that a word?] onward through the forest, the path became rougher. The cats found themselves trying to manuver [SP?] over many obstecales. "That's the fith tree trunk!" Cloverpaw meowed in exasperation. "Was there a storm while we were gone?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 pm

[Your asking me? I dunno. Go to dictionary.com]

Eaglepaw narrowed his eyes. "No," he meowed casually. "I did a lot of exploring as a kit, and this area is just past Bluebird river. It has always been like this- notice how the trees on the ground are rotting." The tom jumped onto one of them and cocked his ears in the direction that they were going. "I can hear the river!" Eaglepaw exclaimed. "We're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:38 pm

[b]Cloverpaw's ears pricked up, hearing the rush of the waves against the land. She beamed and jumped nimbly over the trunks.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Before he knew it they had reached the tremendous river. It was plenty with fish but seemed to be anything but calm at the moment. "Ah, curse it," Eaglepaw said, frowning. "I guess we'll have to wait it out- the river might calm down," he added. The black tomcat sat down and looked as if he was prepared to wait a lifetime- which wasn't true- because Eaglepaw was anything but patient.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:39 pm

['Ah curse it?']

Cloverpaw sat down too, but looked around for an easy to move log that they could use.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

[YEshhhh. Got a problem?]

Eaglepaw padded around the bank. It was getting dark out. "We should get some sleep," he suggested. "It should be better in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 am

Cloverpaw sat up, looking around for shelter. In the corner of her eyes, she spotted a nice dome made out of logs and fallen branches that looked promising and big enough for all four of them. She padded over, sniffing to see if it was safe. Satisfied, she went under it, curling up in a ball.
Lionpaw walked over to Cloverpaw and curled up next to her. He felt her muscles tense up, but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3