RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Eaglepaw opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly a vision struck him. It was the same vision he had had as a kit. "I... I know you!" he gasped with fear in his eyes. "You're Skytail. But you shouldn't be here." Eaglepaw sat down and curled his tail around his paws. He closed his silvery green eyes as if trying to think of something. The dead can't come back.
The dead can't come back.
The dead...
"Can they?" he murmured.

[Cheesy enough for you, Harvey? I told you this would end badly.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 pm

[XD]

CloverPAW took a step back. THis is the person who founded my former clan? She thought.
Skytail shook his head. "No, we can't. I'm in the form that your StarClan folk come as." He said.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:42 pm

"StarClan folk?" Eaglepaw said, clearly amused. He had obviously turned back into himself. "Listen, why did you drag us all the way here? Just zap us back or something. Please!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Skytail looked up to the sky and closed his eyes. "At the top of the mountain is the place you seek, for the way home is at the peak." He said in a dreamy tone. With that, he faded into the night.

Cloverpaw looked at Eaglepaw curiously. "The peak? Does he mean the mountain is the source of the purple smoke?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 pm

[OKay... I is bored of this land now. Here is a snappy finish.]

"Well, this would be the only mountain in this awful place, so therefore..." Eaglepaw trailed off, pausing to take a look around. "...Skytail disappeared right there..." he murmured, then added, "...So if we just..." Before saying another word Eaglepaw pounced on the spot where Skytail had been. Instead of hitting the ground, he vanished.

"Wow!" Larkpaw said in amazment, her silvery coat shimmering beautifully under the swirling purple smoke. She jumped after her brother, and it had the same affect on her. Now only Lionpaw and Cloverpaw were left.

[ALL ALONE. XD]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

[XD Greeeeaaaat]

Cloverpaw made a movement to go towards the boulder

"Wait." Lionpaw mewed, stopping Cloverpaw.
"Yes? Is there some reason that you would like to make sure that we do NOT get out of here?" She snapped

Lionpaw ignored the insult. "Cloverpaw, I want to let you know how I feel..." He started. "I want us to be together. I know that you feel something for Eaglepaw, but I would be a much better mate-" But he was cut off by Cloverpaw."MATE?! EAGLEPAW?!" She yelled adn shook her head. "Lionpaw, I feel for you like a brother, nothing more. And certainly nothing more after what you said." Cloverpaw jumped onto the boulder, but looked at Lionpaw. "I may like Eaglepaw a little, but we couldn't be together." And she vanished.Lionpaw stood there for a little, then followed her, heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:12 pm

[AH how I do love setting you up. XD]

Larkpaw was perched in a tree, her preffered spot. Eaglepaw and her had been having a nice conversation for once, but it had been cut short by Cloverpaw and Lionpaw's appearance. "What took you so long?" she asked curiously while only her silvery-violet eyes were visable.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:15 pm

[b]Cloverpaw stalked off in the forest, muttering things like, "unbelieveble" and "how could he think..."

Lionpaw let his shoulders droop as Cloverpaw stormed away. "I told her how I felt..." He muttered to Eaglepaw.[/b
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Eaglepaw laughed. "Trust me. Cloverpaw knows nothing. She'll get over it eventually anyways," he meowed calmly yet challengingly, as if he was actually daring Lionpaw to have some faith in him. The sleek black cat motioned for his sister and she jumped out of the tree to join him. "Now that I've given you the pep-talk of the century[SP?], let's go back to SparkClan!" he cheered, bounding the way the SparkClan scent was coming from with Larkpaw at his heels.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Cloverpaw fell into step with Eaglepaw and Larkpaw, steering clear of Lionpaw. "Larkpaw, does this mean that you will be staying at SparkClan?" She asked.

Lionpaw followed the three cats, not really feeling as happy.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm

"I suppose..." Larkpaw replied with regret in her voice. "Like you, I was whisked away randomly from my Clan, so I don't suppose I'll be going back there anytime soon." Suddenly the she-cat thought of something else. "Hey, Eaglepaw, I believe we have something to tell Cloverpaw, don't we?" she said.

Eaglepaw frowned, thinking that she would surely say some snide remark about how he and Cloverpaw would end up being together and blah blah, but instead she said, "We're siblings!"

[Remember, Cloverpaw doesn't know that.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm

[Oh yea]

"WHAT?!" Cloverpaw said, looking between the two cats. Her eyes flashed with recognition as she saw the similarities. "Oh, oh I get it." She said, sighing with relief.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 pm

"Hm. Don't ask how we got seperated at birth. We can save that story for a sunny day when we are happily resting back at camp," Eaglepaw replied, his eyes and ears suddenly looking more alert.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Cloverpaw and the rest of the group stopped as their fur bristled. She sniffed, and murmured, "Badger..."

Lionpaw looked at Eaglepaw and Cloverpaw. "Badger?! What?!" He said in a scared tone.

Cloverpaw gave a stern look at Lionpaw. "What are you, a kit?" She snapped in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Eaglepaw and Larkpaw locked eyes. How they thought like this on cue, no one knew. In the next heartbeat they had both disappeared up a tree without a sound, ready to pounce on an unexpecting badger.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Cloverpaw was already in another tree, the gold leaves blending in with her fur. Only then, did she realize that it was Fall. 'How long were we gone....' She thought.

Lionpaw, scared, hid behind the tree trunk that Cloverpaw was perched in.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Before the badger was even spotted, Eaglepaw had scented it. Not knowing if Larkpaw would take the message and attack with him, he pounced somewhere into a thicket. A loud wail echoed through the forest, and suddenly the badger bashed it's way through with Eaglepaw on it's back.

Larkpaw was there as well. She wasn't as strong as Eaglepaw, but twice as quick. As she wove in and out of the badger's legs it was like watching a flurry of silver attack the surprised animal. "Cloverpaw! Lionpaw! Come on!" she said from somewhere in the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Cloverpaw lunged at the badger's neck, feeling the warm blood fill her mouth. The screech of the animal mader her know she was in trouble. Before she knew it, she was thrown back onto the trunk of a tree. She gathered herself up and threw herself against it's face, her claws raking it's eyes.

Lionpaw hid in a bush.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Suddenly the badger was joined with two of it's kin. "Joy," Eaglepaw said sarcastically, and jumped from the nearly destroyed badger to one of the new ones.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Cloverpaw and Larkpaw finished off the first badger and lunged at the other badger. Cloverpaw was raking her claws down it's front side, while batting it with her legs.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm

[Make Lionpaw fight! PLEASE he is so dull]

Eaglepaw dodged one of the badgers paws, then clawed his belly. Eventually he was working on instinct and reflex alone, as if he had been doing this his whole life.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Lionpaw darted out from the bush to the badger Eaglepaw was battling. He used all his strength to hit the badger everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Suddenly Eaglepaw realized that the badgers were not longer fighting back. They had fallen to he ground limply. "We... we did it!" Eaglepaw said with a shock. Truly, he never expected four apprentinces to beat three full-grown badgers.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 am

Cloverpaw beamed with pride. "I... I can't believe this!" She exclaimed. "Ha! That'll show Moonpaw."

Lionpaw hadn't really helped that much, but puffed out his chest and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Eaglepaw snickered as he thought of the annoying apprentince. In a way, though, he felt bad for him. All of his friends were older and had moved up to becoming warriors, and to make matters worse, Moonpaw had to put up with Cloverpaw and Lionpaw. Maybe I'll try to be nicer in the future... that is, if there is a future, Eaglepaw thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)   ~SparkClan~  (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~SparkClan~ (A Private RP for Jet and Harvey)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next