RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 am

Lidia Myer jumped back, momentarly frightened. On of real Liv's fiery hit's graved her arm. Lidia fliched, instatntly bringing her arm to her chest. She turned back to her tiny self quickly. In a moment Mason had charged at that new boy, and Jacob ran at Liv. She whirled around and saw Damon and Kalie. She figured what Damon was doing by his thoughts. She spirinted over, just when the wall of the diner crumbled. Lidia's eyes got wide but she managed to reach Kalie and Damon. She broke their hands apart, glaring at Kalie fiercly.
"Kalie. Parker. Snap out of it. You can't run off with Damon! You're our leader right now. We can't have you running off in love. You won't be safe anywhere, no matter what lover boy says. You can fight, and I know it. Look at me! I'm bruised, banged up, and burned, but still ready to kill. You're acing like a scared, lovesick puppy, with not a scratch on you!" She spat, standing in between Damon and Kalie firmly. She grabbed her friends arms, shaking them slightly. "Kalie. We NEED you. This is why we're immortal. Jacob's probably hurt from hitting the wall, and I can barely feel my arm." She continued, shaking her head slightly. They were out of view of any people in the diner that could possible see them. It probably looked freaky, with a 20 foot pillar in the ground and a flaming girl. Lidia locked eyes with Kalie, determined to wake her friend up from her daydream and smell the roses.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Liv felt like screaming out in her pain. Her chest had long ragged scars that were puckered from where they had just healed, and her leg was on fire from how much pain was shooting through it. She took a raspy breath, knowing she couldn't give up just yet, until she realized that the diner wall had collasped... Oopsie! She slowly stood up, leaning against whatever she could grab before her leg gave out on her and turned to watch Mason charge at Alexander and get his butt kicked. Suddenly, her hair felt limp and she picked up a piece and looked at it, brown. Liv had no more energy, and look, Damon was trying to take Faith and Kalie away from the fight! Too late now! Limping over, Liv dodged the hole in the ground before Lidia watching Lidia reach them first and try to smack some sense into them. "I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I think we've got company." Liv rasped, lifting a hand to point to the group of cops that had been eating in the diner, and now were about to riddle the group through with bullet holes. "I think we should continue this fight somewhere else, without any outsiders being invovled-" Her voice cracked at the end as she stared at Jacob, who had gotten up from the ground in wolf form and snarled at Damon and Faith, like they were the reason this was going on. What the heck dude? You don't attack a child.

This was going from bad, to worse, to the worst possible siduation that could happen in the entire flippin' world! But at least he got to see Kalie's whole face and hold her hand. Oh, Gosh, did that really come out of my mind? Damon thought, gagging to himself and then growing angry as Lidia the pixie charged over and told Kalie that she couldn't leave, then Faith and her stubborn atitude, 'I'm not going without my brother, you should know that by now!' Ugh, Damon dropped Faith's arm and stared at Liv came over to them, what did she- Suddenly, there was a growl behind Damon and he whiled around to see Jacob, fully wolf, and fully peeved at Damon for some strange reason. He knew there was no reason to even attempt to reason with fur ball, because if you tried, you'd get eaten. Stepping forward, he knew this was by far the dumbest thing he'd ever done in a century, but he was permitted a stupid move once in the game. Looking into Jacob's eyes, he whispered, "You don't want to make a scene... Jacob... You want to transform back and help us get everyone out of here before something worse happens..." Damon hoped to the Lord that the mind control power would take effect, but he had a strong feeling that something was going to happen before it could work... His fear was confirmed when he turned around and saw the Police gang with guns out and ready. "Could this day get ANY bettter?" He asked sarcastically, and looked Liv over, "You look like heck." She glared at him and muttered, "Always nice to hear."

Guess who was angry! Jacob Smith! Jacob Smith wanted to kill Liv so bad it wasn't even funny. He slowly stood up, feeling his bones set back into place and heal before bounding towards Damon and Faith, who were directly across from Liv. She was going to die. But then, Damon came forward and tried his little mind trick on Jacob. Jacob lashed out with his paw right as Damon told Liv she looked horrble and slapped him across the chest, sending the older boy falling backwards and turning into a raven, before the jet black raven dive bombed Jacob and started clawing and pecking at the wolf's eyes. Jacob howled out in pain, throwing Damon off of him and turning to look at the police that had just arrived... Yay...
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Kalie blinked, Lidia had sprinted across and broke Damon and her's hands apart, glaring at her fiercely and gripping her arms, shaking her, yelling at her about how she shouldn't go, that she needed to stay. Well, of course Kalie already knew that, she shouldn't go, but she wanted to go.
Kalie saw the police approaching and panicked, dropping down to grab her scarf and expertly wrap it around her nose and mouth, obscuring it with red threads. Kalie stared as the police neared, eyes wide in horror, "I lived perfectly fine here until you all came," Kalie huffed under her breath sourly, "You just had to fight," Kalie furrowed her eyebrows, sighing softly before freeing herself from Lidia's grip, and stepped back a foot or two from Damon and Lidia both, "I suggest we all get out of here, um, now." Kalie said firmly, looking back and forth between the faces of the other immortals.

Mason couldn't keep up, it all happened so fast, the boy, Alexander Night, had created a giant pillar of earth under him, then dropped it quickly, but before he could fall, he sent the pillar up again to catch him. Mason huffed as the pillar was brought down again and the boy turned into an eagle, and flew up to the air, then in mid-flight changed into a raven to look less conspicuous. Mason scrambled up just as he spotted the police, he was bruised in places, had a few cuts here and there, but he wasn't as injured as Liv, who had ragged scars all over, and managed to limp over to Damon, Lidia, Kalie, and Faith. Damon was trying to get Kalie away from the fight, Mason furrowed his eyebrows as he focused on his thoughts. And Faith? Well, he didn't disapprove of that to much, Faith was only fourteen, was blind, and Mason worried far too much when there was a fight. Mason focused on the thoughts of the police and frowned, nodding in agreement to Kalie, snickering at the end of his sentence, "Uh.. Yeah. Unless we all want to get confronted, which would be real fun," Mason walked over casually, stopping and standing near Liv, raising an eyebrow at Damon and Kalie.

Faith nodded in approval when the fight started to slow to a stop, and Damon dropped her arm in defeat. Faith watched the new immortal, Alexander, beat her brother and fly into the sky, shifting into a bird. Faith cocked her head curiously at him, watching him loop around. Faith beckoned him down with her hand, 'Nobody'll hurt you now,' Faith mouthed, hoping he had keen eyesight as a bird, as he was far above her, 'The fight's over, but the police are coming, I suggest coming down here,' Faith added, still mouthing before finally looked between all the immortals, then casting a glance at the police. "Anyone have a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:09 pm

As I circled back, the small-sized girl looked up and spotted me. She mouthed the words, telling me that the fight was over, and that I should come down. Normally this would have made me fly farther away, but there was something. Something was different about this. It must have been the fact that they were other Immortals. If I could have, I would have smirked. I swooped down back towards the alleyway, in the shadows, so that the newly welcomed policemen wouldn't freak out and start shooting. As I neared the ground, I turned into a human and landed in a squatting position. As the adrenaline in my veins died out, exhaustion washed over me. "I have an idea. We run like heck and don't turn back. Because explaining this train wreck won't brush over well." I muttered as I came out of the shadows. "You may ALL want me dead and tortured, but if you don't want to get interrogated, I suggest some of you listen to me. Form some sort of shield over yourself, anything. Just don't get shot. It'll hurt. A lot. Even if you do heal." I stated, I'd been chased by cops before, ever since I left home, I've had to steal and raid food from homes and restaurants.

Last edited by Jay on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am

Lidia furrowed her eyebrows. Faith and Damon were acting like they were all on one team. She shook her head, but turned and dashed away anyway. While running, she transformed into the Alice girl, and the police didn't seem to notice so far. She slowed running and turned to peek at the other immortals. Jay was a raven, Jacob was a wolf, and Liv was on fire. Wow. The cops were making there way toward them, and Lidia hoped her friends, Jacob, Kalie, and maybe the new boy got away, at least. Well, Jacob wasn't really a friend. He just abandoned Mason and them freaks. She smirked slightly, blending in with the forming crowd of tourists, far enough from the wreckage they caused. She eyed Damon especially. He wouldn't be messing to much with Kalie while Lidia was around. She folded her arms, glaring slightly at the blind girl that was summoning the raven toward them. Just then, through the visitors she could make out Kalie's thoughts. She wanted to go with Damon. Lidiaa's face hardened, her hands clenched into tight fists. Her friend was too caught up in Damon's stupid smirk to realize what he wanted to do. Well, Liv didn't know either, but she would soon. She was one of them. Is one of them. Lidia stepped behind a building, still in sight of the messy diner. The immortals better run. She focused on one cop, concentrating as hard as possible through the noise. Liddy hoped she was close enough, or it wasn't too loud.
Go away. Forget this. There is no wolf. There is no flaming girl. She thought, staring at him, her face darkened slightly. She could make out the cop's expression as he stepped back, struggling and confused. Lidia smiled to herself, pleased as he started to back up. The other police men didn't look like they were going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Liv stared at Lidia as she practically flipped out on Kalie and Damon. What was her problem? It wasn't like they were her kids or something, from the looks of it, Damon had been around for quite a long time, and then she just up and ran off. Then Mr. I'm a Bird Kid, came along and told everyone to take cover, while the gang of Police were on their way. Oh, this was just peachy. Liv had no energy left, none to power up with, barely enough to move an inch, life forces weren't something you could just walk into Wal-Mart and Buy, they're kind of a one time deal only and Liv's was about up. "Everyone, just shut the flippin' heck up!" She screamed, leaning to the side to try and support her own weight. "I realize we all about hate each other right now, but unless you want to witness all of us get mass murdered by the Gothem Police Force over there, we'd better band together long enough to run. I know that most of you hate me, and trust me, the feelings mutual, but if we don't get out of here now, then we're going to look like Swiss Cheese." She glared at everyone in turn and looked at Damon, "How many birds can you transform into?"

Damon's sole focus was Kalie, until that little pixie of a girl, Lidia, came between them and started raveing about Kalie not leaving them. Was she Kalie's sister or something? He glared at her while she ran away and turned into a completely different person and turned his focus to Liv, who was telling everyone to shut up and listen to her. "She's got a point," Damon muttered dryly, giving a small smirk, "Every bird, Doll, just can't duplicate myself." Her watched her expression change from being tired and worn out to a small and subtle smirk before he nodded, "I get it. Okay, let's do this. Alexander," Damon turned to Tiger boy with a grin, "How do you feel about transforming into a hawk and pecking some eyes out while they get the injured people out of here on Jacob's back?" Damon turned to Mason, "You take you're sister, and protect the girls," He stepped forward, grabbing Luke by the shirt, "So help me, if you let Kalie get a scrap on here that wasn't there before, I'll rip your throat out, you understand?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Kalie watched Liv ask Damon a question, and off of that, he quickly formed a plan. Alexander, the new immortal boy, was to distract the police while they got the injured people away on wolfy-boy's back, while Mason took Faith and protected her, Faith, Liv, and Lidia. Kalie blinked when Damon gripped one of the boy's on his side, Luke, by the front of the shirt and told him that if she got a scratch on her that wasn't there before, he'd hurt Luke. Kalie's cheeks flushed, she raised an eyebrow, rolling her minty eyes at him. Fft, she could take care of herself, she just didn't like fighting.. or guns.. or violence in general. At least they weren't killing the other anymore, they were all working together in an attempt to escape the police.. And then where would they go? Kalie didn't want to leave the town, but the way things were going.. It didn't seem like she could stay, plus she had to stay with Jacob, Lidia, and the new boy, Alexander. Great. It was like a babysitting job, though she was 99.9% positive that Alexander was older than her by a year or so, he was more Liv and Mason's age, though he was reckless and stupid, clearly. He'd sent up a dirt wall, he'd angered Liv, ugh, she was going to have a fun time with that boy, she could just tell.
Where would she go after this town? She'd never traveled much, the farthest she'd been from the tiny town in Washington, was downtown Seattle, and that was only a fifteen, maybe twenty minute drive away. And if the two groups of teenagers were going to split up after they got away, if they got away, what would happen with Damon? Kalie knew for a fact that she wasn't going to join his side anytime soon, and she couldn't just leave Lidia, Jacob, and Alexander to fend for themselves. Ugh. Why did she have to have a conscious?

Faith nodded approvingly as Liv and Damon quickly came up with a plan, Alexander would distract, they'd get the injured on and out via the gigantic, monster wolf named Jacob, and Mason was supposed to take her, and protect all the girls. Faith rolled her eyes at Alexander, who suggested they all not get shot, "Why thank you, but we're not all five. I'm sure we all understand the concept of a bullet, you know, hitting you and, gasp, hurting!" Faith was imitating her brother's calm tone, and snickered darkly, "I've gotten shot before, so don't lecture me, got it?" Faith smirked, clasping her hands together behind her back and rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, her sightless eyes trained on the boy's face for a moment. "Everybody here dislikes you, I think you're alright, so long as you don't act as if you're superior, because I could knock you off your feet in a second, and I'm the blind one." Faith gave another smirk, before cocking her head, still rocking on her heels, and waiting patiently for an answer.

Mason gave a quick nod of the head to Damon, slightly sulky about the fact that he was taking orders from a member of his recruits, and not the other way around. He didn't like taking orders, but if he were caught by the police.. He didn't even want to think about that outcome. And Liv, and Faith were at risk of being caught, as well, so he decided he might as well cooperate to one, save his own skin, and two, for their sakes. Liv was weak, she'd used up most of her energy fighting off anyone who'd ticked her off, and Faith? Faith was a blind, fourteen year old girl, she was hardy capable to take care of herself, (in his mind, anyways, in reality she is smart and very capable to handle herself, like she said, she's gotten shot before, man, the fit Mason had that day..) she was his little sister, she came above everything else, in his world.

Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:21 pm

I smirked at Damon. "Yeah, sure thing. I'll enjoy this almost too much." I muttered and turned into a large brown bear, if I was to transform too much, I'd collapse like a heap of laundry. I stepped up in front of the group. I walked up towards the police, who were still partly stunned by what had happened before their eyes. I took my paw and swiped it under a group of policemen's feet. After that was when all heck broke loose. Th distraction was working, I slashed and bit my way through, remembering the anger that other governmental officials had caused me because I had hitch-hiked and because the only way to get my food was to steal. As I clawed at one of the men, a loud blast sounded and a searing pain in my upper shoulder accompanied it. One of them had shot me, I'd felt it before, just this time it seemed to hurt more. I felt the wound seal itself up after spitting out the bullet. The action continued, until I looked behind myself and realized that everyone had gotten onto Jacob and had taken off. I transformed back into a human, "I'm so sorry to be rude, but I'm going to have to go." I sent one of them up into the air with a catapult-like piece of rock. I then transformed into an Osprey and took off to search for my newly-found Immortals.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Lidia watched carefully, hearing Damon's plan thrugh his thoughts and mind. Then lover boy threatened one of the other boys, apparently named Luke to make sure Kalie didn't get a scratch on her. Lidia snickered slightly, glaring around. She watched, her jaw taut as Alexander turned into a bear and distracted the police. She made her way through the crowd, following Jacob the massive wolf, with the other immortals by his side, or on him. She made sure she didn't lose sight of them, weaving through of tourists. She could feel herself weakening slightl.y It was busy enough that no one noticed a tall, pale haired girl turn into a tiny neon colored teenager. Smirking slightly she turned, watching as Alex got shot by the cop but heal fast enough. Lidia nodded approvingly, and turned back to find the others. Crap.
Where were they? She small girl turned, watching as Alex flew away, now as a bird. She couldn't find the other immortals anywhere. Liddy started the way she had been heading, getting slightly nervous. Her arm hurt a bit still from Liv's punch. She glanced up quickly then pulled up her sleeve. There was a slight red mark, since Liv was the one that hurt it, she didn't think it'd heal as fast. She pulled her sweater back down and shoved her hands in her pockets, her eyes alert.

Luke rolled his eyes, shoving Damon back roughly. Why was he so in love with her? It didn't make sense, at all.
"Dude. Kalie's immortal. Wake up!" He snarled in response, stepping near Jacob. He raised an eyebrow at Kalie, shaking his head and snickering. He followed Jacob and Mason, sulking slightly. Mason seemed upset that he was following Damon's orders though. He, personally didn't think Faith, Liv, Lidia or Kalie needed protection. He shook his head. He wondered if Damon was staying or following. Probably following, because he can't stand not to look at Kalie. Luke shook his head with distaste as they started off, leaving the police to Alexander. He spotted the tiny girl, off watching in an alley, then he didn't see her anymore.

OOC: Short, sorry. Didn't know what to post. I was bored with Lidia also, and didn't want both Luke and her posts to be tiny. Hope I didn't ruin anything.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Jacob wanted to rip throats out. Jacob wanted to kill a few police officers. Jacob would have rather done anything else but be the freaking taxi cab of the group, but he still let people climb up onto his back, pull his fur and scream as he skidded out into the road. Might as well have a bit of fun with this. Tourists scattered as he let out a long howl and raced off down the misty street headed straight towards the woods, Lidia, ask Kalie which way to head, because right now, I'm at a fork in the road, and people are getting freaked. Please and thank you! Jacob leapt over a car and made sure all of his passengers were safe before turning a sharp corner to avoid a car and growled, Within the next week, Lidia! Then He realized. Lidia wasn't on his back. Crap.

Liv felt like dying. The would was spinning, and her chest and leg were throbbing. Vaguely, she saw Alexander get shot as a bear and keep on fighting, but she was loosing conciousness, then, he was looking for people. Liv took a raspy breath, trying to get a hold of herself and stay concious, but something was going wrong, this was going to end very, very badly. Gulping, she fell to the ground and onto her knees and then face first into the gravel in the alley-way. Help. Was her last thought as she passed out in the middle of a warzone.

Damon Salviore did not follow. Nor did he fight unless he had a good cause, but this was different. When Alexander kicked some major butt, all that got was the police off their tails for five seconds. Damon glared at the sky while the bird flew away and faced the police before hearing something hit the ground behind him. Liv. "Shoot, do you hate me?!" He shouted looking up at the sky and then whirling around to punch a police officer before stalking towards Liv's unconcious body and picking her up. Slinging her over his shoulder, he stalked off while some officers tried to follow, but Damon was too peeved to notice. He had some half-dead chick that he didn't even like hanging over his shoulder, and he had no idea where any of the Immortals were. This was peachy. In all of his two hundred so years, no day had ever come close to being this screwed up.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:30 am

Kalie noticed as they were weaving through the crowd, Lidia wasn't there anymore, and instantly started to freak out. Lidia was younger than her, and she'd lost her, lost her. Nearly laughing at the thought of being a babysitter, she stopped, looking frantically for Lidia.
Lidia! Liddy? Kalie thought, panicking slightly, and vaguely remembering once in the sixth grade where a boy she'd kinda, sorta.. completely obsessed over said something to her, and she had a panic attack, only because that's what it felt like now, only under totally different circumstances. Kalie had started to hyperventilate, and felt a little light-headed. Lidia! Where are you? Kalie thought again, breathing in and out quickly, frantically.

Faith noticed Lidia as she got caught up in the crowd, not able to keep up, Faith raised her eyebrows as she got farther and farther behind. Shrugging, the blind fourteen year old turned and watched as Alexander the bear got shot in the shoulder by one of the police, and snickered, "Irony. He was the one who said not to get shot," Faith rolled her eyes, and waved her hand dismissively. Faith hoped dearly that he got shot a couple more times, just for the fun of seeing it, and maybe she'd be able to laugh at him. That'd make her quite happy. Alexander got on her nerves, he was like every other person she'd met, lecturing and admonishing, and what was worse was that he was acting so superior. Faith hated when people acted superior, because sometimes they weren't. Sometimes they just judged her for her blindness, not for her. Faith was stiff now, jaw taut with anger as she went over this in her mind. She was smarter than any average fourteen year old, give or take the fact that she was immortal and had been this age for the past couple of years. Faith gritted her teeth together angrily, tapping her foot impatiently as wolf-boy stopped at a fork in the road.

Mason stuck near Faith, and was too busy consumed in his own thoughts to notice Faith standing angrily and stiffly beside him when Jacob stopped at a fork in the road, obviously conflicted on which way to go. Mason thought about Liv, how hurt she'd been, on the brink of death it had looked like, he frowned at that thought. Then he thought about Damon and Kalie, how Damon'd tried to get away from the fight with Kalie and Faith. He'd have to talk to him about that later, Mason wasn't prepared to let Damon let his obsession over this stupid girl get in the way of their plans, his plans. They could do great things with their powers, and he just needed a little help from his recruits, and then they'd be done with. Most of them were useless pawns to him, though he might keep Damon around, he was useful, and Liv too, of course. He smiled inwardly at the thought, him finally winning, finally getting what he'd wanted for the past eight years.

(Awh, Faithy needs a friend. XD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:55 pm

I swooped over the group of Immortals below me, until we hit a fork in the road. From my vantage point up in the sky, I could see that one way there was a group of Policemen and pedestrains, and the other way there was a dog and one pedestrian. Guess which one I erected a wall over, to give a signal to Jacob. I had to admit, it was hilarious watching Jacob look up at me and shake his furry wolf head. This whole police-chase reminded me of the time last Christmas in which I had stolen a half of a turkey from a diner. I took it back to a small alley I lived in for about a week. While I was eating, a homeless-looking man knelt down next to where I was seated and asked all this information about me, and then finally asked where I got the turkey. Being another homeless guy, I told him just for a bit of conversation. Boy, was I wrong to do that. He then pulled a pistol and a pair of handcuffs out. And flashed me a badge, I hadn't bothered to read. He was one of the police, posing as a hobo. He then gave me the run through as he tried to grab my hands, 'You have the right to remain silent.' crap. I then gave up a fight just as he was trying to put the handcuff's on. I ran, ran across the large city of Nashville just for stealing a turkey.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 am

Lidia Myer was starting to really freak out. She could hear Jacob and Kalie, only faintly though. But she couldn't see them anywhere. With all the other voices of tourists it was hard to tell which way they went exactly. She wished she were a lot taller, or could shapeshift into an animal or something. Lidia stumbled, weary from becoming Alice before. Well this wasn't too good. If she couldn't find them they'd probably leave and forget about her though. Lidia could manage on her own, but she liked having Kalie around the most. Lidia trudged toward the place where they fought only minutes before. The poilce and Alex were gone, but she figured Damon was around somewhere. Well, she was half-right. Lidia spotted Damon not to far away with Liv over his shoulder. She laughed lightly, shaking her head in amusement. That was some sight to see. She thought about catching up, but he looked about almost as lost as she was, and Lidia wasn't going to stick around those two, even if they were the last buckets of water on earth. She snorted, brushing her hair out of her eyes and started the other way, keeping tabs on Damon's mind so she could find him later. When she suddenly heard Mason's thoughts not that far away. Her eyes widened slightly, but Lidia wasn't that surprised. He had always seemed so full of himself. After a girl like herself knocked him down. She sat on the curb, trying to get the other's voices in her head. Crap.

Luke raised an eyebrow at Kalie. "Where'd the little pixie girl go?" He asked, glancing round, fairly puzzled. He shrugged, glancing at Jacob carefully. The huge wolf was likely to start freaking out that she wasn't here, but Luke really didn't care much. She looked like she could manage on her own if she needed too. Lidia had for years already. He blinked, looking at the two roads that branched off the main road. One lead into what looked like a decent amount of undergrowth, and the other looked only slightly different. He cursed in German under his breath, glaring at people who stared. One tourist even fainted. Luke patted Jacob's head encouragingly.
"Cool." He said, rolling his eyes like nothing was happening. He shoved his hands in his pockets boredly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:43 am

Damon Salviore was not a babysitter, nor did he make it his goal to make sure everyone he was around was safe and generally play the mother of the group, but right now, Mason was smirking to himself and Kalie looked like she was freaking out. "Smooth." Damon muttered sarcastically, just glad that he had finally found the group. Shifting, he kind of threw Liv into Jacob's side and looked at Kalie and Mason, "I realize that you both have your own thoughts that you're involved in, but right now we've got entire police force on Jacob's tail, a missing Immortal, and one that's pretty much dead. I'd suggest someone tell us where to go before we all get killed." He gave everyone a pointed look, scanning the crowd behind them, they were far enough away that not many had really noticed the giant wolf standing in the fork in the road, but... Well, it was only a matter of time. Damon snorted to himself and rolled his eyes, once when he had first discovered his powers, around the Seventies, he had drunkenly transformed into a crow in front of everyone, and for the next two weeks the hippies called him a 'Trippy Magician'. I guess that's what he got.

Jacob's giant head turned as he saw Damon walking towards them with Liv slung over his shoulder. The hgue wolf blinked once, then twice, listening to his little rant before growling, and causing the people on his back to shift uneasily, Damon, Jacob barked in his head, desperately wishing that he could maul the other Immortal right then and there. He just resorted to clearing his throat and trying to bark out, "Rid... Ridia..." It sounded like he was choaking as Jacob shook his head and looked up at Alexander as he sent up a wall, telling him which direction to go in. Jacob barked up at him, motioning down with his head for the other boy to come to the ground, gah, why couldn't he have useful powers, like tracking, that would be very useful at a time like this. Suddenly, weight leaned into Jacob's side and he turned to eye Damon with a snarl as he just let the limp body of Liv lean against him. Thanks, Jacob thought sarcastically, snarling to himself, they were in some serious crud now, how in the world were they supposed to get out without someone dying?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Faith was leaning lazily against the humongous wolf's side, watching the chaos ensue calmly, far to calmly, like her brother often did. Her thin eyebrows raised as Damon leaned Liv against Jacob, she slumped against the wolf, unconscious. Suppressing her mocking laughter, Faith stepped away slightly from Liv, wrinkling her nose in distaste. If it wasn't already obvious, Faith didn't like Liv. At all. In fact, she kind of feared Liv. Liv being on their side didn't change anything, and neither did her brother obsessing over her. Faith felt on high alert around the girl, she felt like Liv was kind of like a ticking time bomb, had the idiot boy who'd thrown up that wall of dirt (Faith was still dumbfounded as to how he thought a wall of earth was going to stop any one of the immortals, let alone Liv) come along, Liv would've grilled her, literally. Faith crossed her skinny arms over her chest tightly, clenching her fists until her knuckles were ghostly white, she wasn't used to being around so many immortals at once, it had just been her, Mason, Damon, Jacob, and Luke for a while, just the way she'd liked it. Faith shook her head, raising an eyebrow as Damon ranted how they needed to get out of there. Well, no duh. Faith scoffed, then voiced her idea, though she knew nobody would listen to her, the blind fourteen year old obviously didn't know what she was talking about. Faith clenched her fists before huffing, "I know! Mason, Damon, Luke and I can all leave you idiots to your arrest?" Faith grinned wickedly, revealing her small white teeth to dark-haired Kalie, who's expression went from panicked to horrified at the word 'arrest'. Faith snickered, it'd be fun to mess with Kalie's head, so long as Damon didn't catch her. Faith ignored the rest of the immortal's reactions to her statement, and started plotting what she'd do to Kalie, provided Damon decided to obsess with her for longer than twenty-four hours. It could happen.. Then again, it was Damon.

Mason snapped out of his thoughts when Damon sauntered over with his Liv slung over his shoulder, looking half-dead. His Liv? Mason nearly laughed, he was slowly starting to go insane. He frowned at the unconscious girl who slumped against the side of the wolf that was Jacob, before glancing back at the police, who had shot Alexander in the shoulder while in bear form. He rolled his eyes, scoffing as he recalled the boy telling them not to get shot. He furrowed his eyebrows at Damon, who basically recapped their terrible situation, then made the suggestion of someone telling them where to go, and now. Mason felt a hot flash of anger towards him, for only an instant, and couldn't help it. Mason had to be in charge, no matter what it was. He had to be the boss, everybody had to listen to him, no defiances or questions or protests. He hated when Damon took the spotlight away from him, though he had proved useful in the past.
He was shocked by Faith's negative response, she grumbled about leaving the rest of the immortals behind and letting them get caught. That he didn't mind, but then it'd be no fun when he took over the world, nobody would fight back. Mason frowned at her, furrowing his eyebrows, since when was she the negative one? Had he missed something? He blinked, following his younger sisters gaze to Liv, and shook his head. She didn't like Liv.. That might present problems. But Faith couldn't cause much of a problem, she never had, and probably couldn't, she was blind and small, not exactly the kind of person to fear.

Kalie raised an eyebrow at Liv, she looked mangled and half-dead as she slumped against the russet wolf that was Jacob. Kalie huffed as they still hesitated, they were taking to long, they were to noticeable. Did these immortals not know how to hide and be inconspicuous? Kalie flinched at Faith's sharp tone, and the word 'arrest', before pushing past the large wolf and the other immortals, jaw taut, "Idiots." Kalie muttered angrily, stalking down the fork Alexander hadn't put a wall of dirt in front of. Kalie didn't hear anyone following, and turned slightly, in mid-step, "Coming? Or would you prefer a bullet?" Kalie raised her eyebrows, tone sharp and defensive.
Kalie was on high alert, and was frustrated with the group of immortals. They didn't blend in, at all, there was a giant wolf standing in the middle of the road for crying out loud! Kalie's jaw was taut, fists clenched as she stared emotionlessly at them. They were slow to decide, you don't discuss the decision over coffee, you just pick one. Kalie clicked her tongue in distaste, they were going to ruin everything, she'd have to leave town after this for sure. She'd have to take all of her stuff out of the long since abandoned warehouse, her makeshift home, not that there was much. It was fairly large, she had a small air mattress, a lamp, and whatever food she could scrape together that day. If they touched anything of her's, so help her.. Kalie tapped her foot impatiently, her arms folded over her chest tightly. She'd take the stupid immortals to the warehouse, then she'd come back and find Lidia herself, she'd decided, a group obviously was too much hassle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<   -^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<< - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-^- Eternal Essence -^- Part 1 -^- Semi-Elite -^- >>Updated Front<<
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3