RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:40 pm

(( ***i see dead people*** ))

Ravenfeather held his breath and stared at Nightleaf, refusing to talk. She was a medicine cat and had the right to know, but he didn't want to say a thing. Let Gingerpaw do the talking, she sure likes the attention.

Mallowkit basked in the praise. "You'll make a good warrior one day, Mallowkit," Flintpaw mewed. Ravenkit licked a paw and drew it slowly over his whiskers. Mallowkit could show off all she wanted. Ravenkit just wanted to be the best warrior he could be for the Clan. Mallowkit pounced on a leaf. "Take that, mangy kittypet!" she hissed. Daisyfur's eyes twinkled. "Don't get too aggressive," she warned affectionately.

Ravenkit made a retching sound.

Mallowkit strutted past him. "Don't be like that, Ravenkit," she scolded loudly. As if she has the right! "I'm sure you'll be a good fighter. One day."
Her black-furred brother made a face. "Well I don't need praise to encourage me." he replied sharply.
Daisyfur sighed. "Okay, back to the nursery, you two."
Mallowkit shoved Ravenkit out of the way to curl up in the softest part of the nest. "Yeah, don't be so jealous," she mocked.
Ravenkit let out a growl and nestled closer to Daisyfur's warm body. "I'm not jealous. I just don't--"
Mallowkit clamped her paws over her ears and smirked at him spitefully.
I just don't know who died and made you leader!

((I think I've had Ravenfeather say that before. "Who died and made you leader?" is warrior-talk for "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, NOOB!!1!"))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Gingerpaw glanced at Ravenfeather, then Foxtail, who both seemed reluctant to talk. Gingerpaw sighed over-dramatically, and shook her head, "We.. We talked about it earlier, but.. We're not sure. We're not even sure what we're saving the Clan from, or how we're to go about doing it." Gingerpaw admitted, "The Sun.. The Moon.. and The Star." Gingerpaw mused, thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 pm

(oh yea, can I change sparrowpaw's mentor to rookscar??)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:32 pm

(Sure thing! =D)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 pm

(I just noticed that all of my characters are dudes. XD)

Name: Meteorpelt
Description:
Spoiler:
Sentence Description:
a muscular, charcoal tom with orange markings.
Personality: TO. BE. DISCOVERED.
Wanted Rank: Leeeaderrrr!
Other: He loves you know who

Name: Patternfog
Description:
Spoiler:
Sentence Description:
a blue-grey male with blond jaguar spots and black markings.
Personality:
I'm not telling you!
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Other: the other buddy. :3
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 pm

(Accepted!
Name: Dawneyes
Description:
Spoiler:
Sentence Description: a mottled brown she-cat with a white chest/muzzle/paws and aqua eyes
Personality: clumsy and prone to injury, a little self-conscious, kind-hearted but competitive, quite ambitious and once her mind is set on something, she won't stop until it's done. feels the need to help- wherever she can, whenever she can.
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Other: Hehe. =3)

Sparrowpaw nodded at Rookscar, "Anyways, I'd better be going, see you!" He padded off, grinning.
Ivystar smiled as the apprentice padded off, "Talkative one, Sparrowpaw," Ivystar murmured, then went on, "Anyways, here is the warriors den. There should be a few empty nests.."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Rookscar smiled. "See you!" The calico sighed, laying down.

Runeshine, looked at his brother, then back at Ivystar.
"Can we join your clan?"

Meteorpelt padded through the camp, and watched Sparrowpaw trot off from a new warrior's side.
He was originally looking for Ivystar, who he saw, but she was immersed in a conversation with another cat.

Patternfog trotted up to Dawneyes.
"Hey." he said cooly, smiling and sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Ivystar looked thoughtful for a long moment, then nodded. "You may," Ivystar said.

"Oh, hey Patternfog!" Dawneyes greeted, smiling and flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Patternfog played in the dirt with his claws.
"Sooooo...what do you wanna do today? Hunt? Play? Sleep?"

Meteorpelt trotted over as the warriors left. "Hey Ivystar! Can i ask you a question?" He said, sitting down a few steps away.

Runeshine picked an empty nest, and then ran back outside to explore.

Rookscar went off to find Sparrowpaw and tell him the good news.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Sparrowpaw was sitting in front of the apprentice den, grooming his fur.

"Sure!" Ivystar smiled, padding over to the warrior. "What is it?"

"We could go hunting?" Dawneyes suggested, "We just gained two new members of the Clan- rogues, but Ivystar trusted them- the Clan could use the food," Dawneyes smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Rookscar sneaked up behind Sparrowpaw, and tackled him.

Meteorpelt asked his question.
"When is the next clan meeting? I'm starting to wonder about who's going
to be Sparrowpaw's mentor." He finished. (HINT HINT)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Sparrowpaw gasped, spinning around, ready to hit the attacker, but realized quickly it was just Rookscar. "Oh!" Sparrowpaw breathed in relief, "It's just you,"

Ivystar nodded, leaping to the top of the Highrock, and yowling, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather for a Clan meeting!" Ivystar turned to Meteorpelt, smiling, "It's now,"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

I sighed, and then heard Ivystar's call. "What now?" I whispered, my brow furrowing, I was tired, and we had gotten no where with our conversation. Sighing again, I looked at Ravenfeather, Foxtail, and then finally Gingerpaw before finally stating, "Please, I ask you all, if you get another dream, or message, tell me about it. We're going to have to come together to figure this all out. Starclan is obviously into puzzling all the cats, this moon." I paused, and then padded out of the den, only to see the unnamed loner, and another two cats that slightly looked like him. I looked around for Cloudfall and spotted her quickly. Racing over to her, I whispered, "Do you have any idea who these cats are? I know that's the one I healed, but..." I trailed off, my brow furrowing again in confusion. Could this day get any worse?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Meteorpelt rolled his eyes, and sat close to the rock.

Rookscar laughed, and tagged Sparrowpaw. "First one to the rock wins!"
He shouted, racing away from the apprentice.

Runeshine came out right after Rookscar raced by.

Patternfog smiled a little, and followed Dawneyes to the Highrock.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Sparrowpaw scrambled, racing after him and skidding to a stop under the rock.
Dawneyes sat down next to Patternfog, eyeing the two new members curiously.
"First of all, I'd like to welcome two new warriors to the Clan, Rookscar and Runeshine," Ivystar annnounced, "Secondly, we have an apprentice much over due to have a mentor, Sparrowpaw, you're mentor from this day 'til warriorship will be Rookscar,"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 am

Name: Frostpaw
Description: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 Cat_Felis_silvestris_catus_Dakota
Sentence Description: A grayish-blue tabby tom with scattered white markings and green eyes.
Personality: Frostpaw is a soft-spoken, observant, curious young tom that is quietly brilliant. He can be mischievous and sarcastic, but he is too nervous or fearful to show his true fun personality on the outside and so he limits himself and scarcely grows close to any cat.
Wanted Rank: Apprentice
Other: Mebbe he has a crush on Gingerpaw and he gets to more be himself around her...?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 am

(Accepted! And I love the idea of Gingerpaw and him. =])
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 am

((I'll mentor him so that way he can be close to her!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 am

((I don't think a warrior can have two mentors.. 0.o Lol. Can they? xD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 am

(I dunno...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 am

Rookscar smiled heartily at Sparrowpaw.
"We joined the clan!"

Meteorpelt came up behind Ivystar and whispered in her ear.
"And Frostpaw needs a mentor as well!" he said, and then retreated.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am

((...I'll be his mentor if you want, Otter. Foxtail is already Gingerpaw's, but Ravenfeather's part of the prophecy along with those two, so you have a chance to get close to Gingerpaw and maybe even get in on the prophecy. XD))

Cloudfall didn't take her eyes off the cats as they spoke. "Runeshine," she murmured, lifting a paw to point at the spotted warrior. "And Rookscar." her paw gestured to the scarred tom. "And now Sparrowpaw is getting a mentor, and Frostpaw, I suppose." She narrowed her eyes at the two new cats. Clearly Ivystar had a large amount of faith in them, but Cloudfall didn't feel the same. She'd always needed her heart and her head to tell her what she thought about a cat. Except maybe one...

((Shut up, Cloudfall. If you say anything like that, it means you must be in love with him. So quiet. XD))
Ravenfeather had backed up the others as they padded back into camp, trying not to look suspicious. Instinctively, he sat closer to Gingerpaw and Foxtail than he could remember being in his life. Luckily, they were near Cloudfall. Time to make amends. He leaned forward and whispered, "So they joined the Clan? Before long, they'll have rubbed their stink off on everyone." The joke fell flat, even to his own ears.

Cloudfall twitched her whiskers, brushing her plumy tail across Ravenfeather's side. "Not even funny," she replied quietly. "And it doesn't mean I'm not curious as to why you're acting so funny." Sometimes he's as cute and funny as a kit, sometimes he's as mean and cold as leaf-bare! Make up your mind, Ravenfeather!

((Hm. That song by the girl with the blue hair comes to mind. That Hot 'n' Cold song that they still play on the radio? Whatever the kids these days are listening to.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:51 am

Foxtail looked to see Ravenfeather sitting next to him. He silently smiled at his joke, wanting to encourage the new behavior.

((Those darn hooligans, singing about being hot and cold! I remember in the war when we felt like that all the time, but we never sang about i- GET OF MAH LAWN!))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:04 am

I watched each cat as Cloudfall named them off. So the two scarred ones were brothers? They certainly looked like it. It sounded like Ivystar had a lot of things to address, and something told me that the visions, dreams, and other prophecies from Starclan weren't on the list. I doubted she even knew about the entire thing. It was times like this where I wished I wasn't the medicine cat, and I had someone close to discuss everything with, but it went against the code. Sighing, I flicked my tail and smirked at Ravenfeather's joke, he could be fairly humourous if he wanted to be. "I might have to give them some medicine to help with the stink..." I whispered back, "It's called water."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm

"Frostpaw also needs a mentor," Ivystar went on, "His mentor will be.. Ravenfeather," She announced.
Gingerpaw smiled briefly at Frostpaw, "Ravenfeather'll be a good mentor, I'm sure of it,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next