RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: Empty
PostSubject: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:10 pm

A banner is soon to come

The story of the leader

Dahlia was like any other wolf, I guess you could say. When she was still only a pup, her pack got a terrible sickness.
Soon she knew she had to leave or else she would die, like probabley her family and friends. A month later she knew she had to
leave. It was sad but she had to force herself. She soon left. Running in the forest in the dark paths of midnight.
Seven months later she found her way back her campsite, no soul was left. Maybe they had moved to somewhere else, I tried to convince
myself. But I knew the truth. I stayed in the leader;s cave for a while for shelter. After for days of staying there, JUne 1st, 11 days before my birth,
I had a mysterious dream, saying that I would lead a pack. And that a star would lead me to some great territory. That next morning, I knew what I had to do.
Now to the present, now, you walk on great land seeing waterfalls, and fresh water. Then you see a beautiful female, you walk over to the wolf and ask a suddden question of where you
were. \"Star pack,\" she simpley answers, "Want to join?" A smile goes across her face, so the question is for you. Will you join?

Season - Early Fall
Prey - Plentiful, more than needed

// Rules //

1) Be nice
2) No powerplaying, or making your character perfect
3) Keep it PG rated please
4) No foul words please
5) You can have as many as characters as you want, just make sure you can handle them
6) Type 'The stars shine always' with your form

Plot
-=-=-=-=-=

Once you join the pack you get three single wishes,used on almost anything.
But once those three wishes are gone, you will most likely will lose your life.
Though the Medicine dog and leaders get 7 wishes.

!.! Form !.!

Name -
Gender -
Personalty -
Description - (Pictures are accepted)
Wanted Rank -
Other -

Members
-.--.--.-.--.-.-.-

Leader -

Dahlia
Soon to be discovered

Medcine Canine -

Male:
Kep - Iron Claw - 3 wishes
Female:
Floriah - Alice - 3 wishes

Apprentice -

None

Warriors ( Yes like cats, but dogs :P )

Aleaha - pinkpupgal - Wants medicine dog position - 3 wishes
Owen - MoonShadow - 3 wishes
Duncan - MoonShadow - Wants medcine dog position - 3 wishes
Calisto - Snowy Blue - Wants male leader posisition - 3 wishes
Garnet - Snowy Blue - 3 wishes
Aeolus - Snowy Blue - 3 wishes

Apprentices and Mentors -

Queens and Pups -

Autumn - Homeless, Abandonded

*..* NEWS! *.*

11/02/09 - Woah, lotsa med wolves, I need two, one male and one female. Whoever claims it first gets it.
10/30/09 - Shooting Star pack is open!

Last edited by Windy Breeze on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Name -Aleaha (a-lay-ia)
Gender -Fae
Personalty -will unfold
Description - (Pictures are accepted)pic coming soon
Wanted Rank -Medicine wolf
Other - the stars will shine always.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Name - Owen
Gender - Male
Personalty - Owen is a party guy; he likes celebrations and almost nothing else. He's real cheery with everyone, but food can get the best of him. He's also known to sleepwalk.
Description - http://www.elfwood.com/art/a/n/anniemsson/wolf.jpg
Wanted Rank - Warrior
Other - The Stars Will Shine Away

Name - Duncan
Gender - Male
Personalty - Duncan is rebelious, he likes to do the opposite of other wolves. He hates being bossed around and just enjoys doing his own thing... You gotta problem with that?
Description - https://media.photobucket.com/image/magic%20wolf/shannara_hiyato/Magic_Wolf_commission_by_PearlEden.jpg
Wanted Rank - Medicine Wolf
Other -
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:03 pm

((eyes narrow- I HAS MED WOLF CHALLENGER! BRING IT ON!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 pm

(( Omigosh..... you guys posted the same time for the same ranking!! Okay, whoever Dahlia likes best. :) Same for male leader, whoever Dahlia likes. Anyway expected, you can all meet Dahlia in a second if you want. I'll be adding the wolves. ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:16 pm

(( Oh! And for now, I put both of them as warriors. ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm

((Mkat fine wid me.))

Aleasha was silent as she padded around the mossy forest, looking around, nothing to do. Whta she didnt know was her destiny lie ahead. And she got closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:48 pm

I hopped on the stones back and forth by the rushing watefall. Then I heard some wolf, I slowed down my pace. I hope they would join my new pack. It was a beautiful area. The crystal necklace dangled from my neck. I got a drink from the purified stream, and quickly ate up a fish I had gotten hours ago. I started to walk down the path of woods, with all the prey. I then saw a friendly-looking she-wolf. I was sure she would join, who wouldn't? I went over to the dens, once she walked few feet she see the citizen dens, mine was inside the waterfall cave for the medicine canine and leaders. I stayed in one of the warrior dens, on the other side was the kits den, the nursery, I guess. All the dens were already had moss in them, a padded area, a bed pretty much. The few fall leaves fell, it was the beginning of the fall.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm

The Fae smelt instantly another wolf. She crouched slowly, bristling slightly. She blended in perfectly. xcellent. She was silent ontil she sensed the leader getting closer. She paused and let thoughts over take her. thousands of memories flooded her mind in only 5 secounds before they stopped. The pained filed howls, the shrieks, the mourning wails, the heavy coughs of illness. It all flashed in her pack, and Ashleaha ran to live, running from fear, before something grabbed her, dragging her away, dragging her toward death, dragging her toward hell, dragging her toward her worst fears. Her screams split the air.... Ashleaha's eyes flew open. The leader was so close. Ashleaha crouched and sprang, snarling as she hit the leader, bowling her over. Ashleaha was no normal female; had dreams that came true, big as one of the biggest male wolves, very powerful yet gentle and caring. But right now she had accedently might have hurt the leader. She took a astep back. "Sorry, I got nervous. I-i cant explain. S-sorry." she growled gentley at the leader. She bowed slightly, dipping her head showing slight respect. Ashleaha knew the medicine herbs, she knew the healing herbs needed for anything. She was a skilled healer, for she had only once been a healer, but noly for one month before being chased out of the pack for being blamed for 'killing' another member, whihc the member had died of Green Cough. Ashleaha remained standing, watching this leader. "You lead a pack. May I join it?" she asked lightly, for she badly needed to continue her Med. wolf skills and become Medicine wolf.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
The Fae smelt instantly another wolf. She crouched slowly, bristling slightly. She blended in perfectly. xcellent. She was silent ontil she sensed the leader getting closer. She paused and let thoughts over take her. thousands of memories flooded her mind in only 5 secounds before they stopped. The pained filed howls, the shrieks, the mourning wails, the heavy coughs of illness. It all flashed in her pack, and Ashleaha ran to live, running from fear, before something grabbed her, dragging her away, dragging her toward death, dragging her toward hell, dragging her toward her worst fears. Her screams split the air.... Ashleaha's eyes flew open. The leader was so close. Ashleaha crouched and sprang, snarling as she hit the leader, bowling her over. Ashleaha was no normal female; had dreams that came true, big as one of the biggest male wolves, very powerful yet gentle and caring. But right now she had accedently might have hurt the leader. She took a astep back. "Sorry, I got nervous. I-i cant explain. S-sorry." she growled gentley at the leader. She bowed slightly, dipping her head showing slight respect. Ashleaha knew the medicine herbs, she knew the healing herbs needed for anything. She was a skilled healer, for she had only once been a healer, but noly for one month before being chased out of the pack for being blamed for 'killing' another member, whihc the member had died of Green Cough. Ashleaha remained standing, watching this leader. "You lead a pack. May I join it?" she asked lightly, for she badly needed to continue her Med. wolf skills and become Medicine wolf.

The leader looked up, "Sure! I'm Dahlia, and you are?" I tried to start a good conversation, it was alright the fae did what she did. It really was. I was just happy I saw someone... who would join.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Aleasha dipped her head. "I am Aleasha. Nice to meet you. I am willing to become MedicineWolf. What pack is this?" she asked not unkindly. She wanted to talk to the alpha. Oh what sweet days. What sweet memories to be kept, what sweet things. Aleasha was happy, and NOTHING would ever change that. NOTHING, Never. She would join this pack, try to become med wolf, if failed, oh well. She sat down and smiled at this leader. A soft and gentle breeze blew through the air. Aleasha sighed happily and closed her eyes, taking in the effects of the breeze and how good it felt. Oh, WONDERFUL. She relaxed and breathed in deeply. Misty dew scents filled her nostrils. just one word: WONDERFUL. That was all that could describe this specail moment. She opened her eyes and looked into the leaders eyes. She was happy. Her day just got better and better! Oh yes, better and better! What. A wonderful. day. She laughed in her mind freely. She wanted to run around, race the leader or something. She was a fast wolf, speaking of her unatural long tail and weird blue colored shade eyes. Her tail flickered happily.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:26 pm

[Oooh very cool and unique. I haven't heard anyone use wishes before! I have a question though... the wishes can be used on ANYTHING? like bringing back someone from the dead? thats just an example]

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: Star3 The stars shine always! :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: Star3
Name - Garnet
Gender - Female
Personalty - (In a nutshell heh heh) Garnet can stand very strong- she doesn't get scared easily in the face of danger- but she is often the kinder one of the siblings.
Description - Okay I will use a picture. It makes it easier.

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: 4qgb9k
She has amber eyes.
Wanted Rank - Warrior
Other - Is Calisto's sister. I will RP with her in Olive!

Name - Calisto
Gender - Male
Personalty - (In a nutshell heh heh) He is a great wolf to talk to once you get to know him but isn't very friendly to new wolves. He usually lets his sister do most of the talking when it comes to meeting others.
Description -
:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: 35i4w8n
He has warm brown eyes.
Wanted Rank - Warrior for now- maybe lead male.
Other - Is Garnet's brother. I will RP with him in bold!

Last edited by Siamese Snowy Blue on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

[[YEA I HOPE WE CAN BRING CHARRIES BACK FROM THE DEAD! LOL]]
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Siamese Snowy Blue wrote:
[Oooh very cool and unique. I haven't heard anyone use wishes before! I have a question though... the wishes can be used on ANYTHING? like bringing back someone from the dead? thats just an example]

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: Star3 The stars shine always! :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: Star3
Name - Garnet
Gender - Female
Personalty - (In a nutshell heh heh) Garnet can stand very strong- she doesn't get scared easily in the face of danger- but she is often the kinder one of the siblings.
Description - Okay I will use a picture. It makes it easier.

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: 9pulnn
She has amber eyes.
Wanted Rank - Warrior
Other - Is Calisto's sister. I will RP with her in Olive!

Name - Calisto
Gender - Male
Personalty - (In a nutshell heh heh) He is a great wolf to talk to once you get to know him but isn't very friendly to new wolves. He usually lets his sister do most of the talking when it comes to meeting others.
Description -
:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: 2pra14z
He has warm brown eyes.
Wanted Rank - Warrior for now- maybe lead male.
Other - Is Garnet's brother. I will RP with him in bold!

(( Pretty much, yeah. The only thing you can't do is wish for more wishes. :lol!: And maybe, I'de have to think about bringing back someone from starpack, maybe, maybe not. Depends on who. Accepted by the way. ))
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 pm

[Kay cool. Did you see what I added to the bottom of my post?]
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 pm

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
Aleasha dipped her head. "I am Aleasha. Nice to meet you. I am willing to become MedicineWolf. What pack is this?" she asked not unkindly. She wanted to talk to the alpha. Oh what sweet days. What sweet memories to be kept, what sweet things. Aleasha was happy, and NOTHING would ever change that. NOTHING, Never. She would join this pack, try to become med wolf, if failed, oh well. She sat down and smiled at this leader. A soft and gentle breeze blew through the air. Aleasha sighed happily and closed her eyes, taking in the effects of the breeze and how good it felt. Oh, WONDERFUL. She relaxed and breathed in deeply. Misty dew scents filled her nostrils. just one word: WONDERFUL. That was all that could describe this specail moment. She opened her eyes and looked into the leaders eyes. She was happy. Her day just got better and better! Oh yes, better and better! What. A wonderful. day. She laughed in her mind freely. She wanted to run around, race the leader or something. She was a fast wolf, speaking of her unatural long tail and weird blue colored shade eyes. Her tail flickered happily.

"StarPack....!" I said, smiling. "And sure, I'll state the positions in about 2 moons." (2 real weeks = one moon) I could see in her eyes she was very energetic. "But I can't garrantee you'll be the one, but as for now you have very high chances.", I smiled, my first member. "You can pick anyone of these dens, and I'm over there under the waterfall where the medcine dog would be......." I continued on , giving a tour and telling her anything she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 pm

[Does anyone wanna RP?]
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:40 pm

(( Well I actuley posted it in the wrong topic, its supossed to be in the magical canine section, but yes they're wolves. ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:41 pm

[Does anyone wanna RP?]

(( You can come in with Aleaha and Dahlia entering the forest. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm

[Okay, you can get Autumnsong to change it... I need to change my pics then.]
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 pm

(( I already PMed her. =D ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:51 pm

((who, me? xD)

Aleaha followed her new leader. This would be fun. A new pack, new future, clean start. perfect.

[sorry for such a CRAPPY SHORT POST. Ill post a longer one next time.]
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 pm

[Okay my pics have been changed! I will RP now]

Garnet glanced from the forest path to her brother. She was breathing heavily, but he seemed fine. The forest that they had taken refuge in had just burned to the ground and they had spirnted out. "I... think... the... fire is behind... us now," she said between breaths.

Calisto nodded. "I can smell other wolves though. They might be hostile... we need to tell them that we are here so they don't get angry," he replied quietly. Calisto whipped back his head and howled.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 pm

(( Theres no fire by the way, but that would be a good plot for later on....... ))
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 pm

(No I meant they were living in a different forest and that one burned down.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:   :.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.: Shooting Star Pack: Part 1, Three Wishes :.:
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next