RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

(Randomly be in the leader's den with Ravenfeather, Cloudfall, Nightleaf and Gingerpaw. xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:10 pm

((OKAYZ! Just post and I'll be there! *sings Jackson 5 tune*))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 pm

RuneShine followed her out, and almost all the way to the dens.
"I didn't catch your name, Vinestar, was it?" He inquired.

(ASK ABOUT HIS BROTHER! I NEED ANOTHER CHAR!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

"Ivystar," BriarClan's leader corrected lightly. "You have a brother?" Ivystar inquired.
--
Gingerpaw nearly tumbled into her mentor, Foxtail. "Nightleaf knows about the wind, that's why she wanted to talk to us!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 pm

"No, that's why she wanted to talk to YOU! I really don't want any part in this saving business," Foxtail retorted. He didn't really mean that, he was just tired and cranky and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

"Ah. Yes, I do.. he was still hunting when I crossed the border.
Do you want me to call him? He's probably looking for me."
Runeshine replied.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Gingerpaw frowned, "But.. You felt the wind, to, Foxtail. You had a dream! You have to help." Gingerpaw was trembling slightly, remembering Nightleaf's reaction to who had been picked for the prophecy. "You've been picked by StarClan! You can't just.. not want to! You have to."
--
Ivystar cocked her head at him, curious, "Sure.."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:27 pm

"Well, yes, but perhaps, and this is just a hypothetical situation, perhaps I didn't belong to Starclan? Perhaps I was, well different?" Foxtail asked, referring to his own dream without his apprentice realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Name: Rookscar
Description: He is blind in left eye, scar over it.
Spoiler:
Sentence Description:
A lean, strong, calico tom with battle scars everywhere. (All the pink)
Personality: Protective, Intelligent, and Loyal.
Wanted Rank: Warrior.
Other: Runeshine's brother.

Runeshine nodded, and took a deep breath. "You may want to cover your ears."
He inhaled again, and roared as loud as the thunder above.
It only lasted as long as the thunder, but a blurred figure came speeding out of the rain.

Rookscar cantered over, and smiled at his brother.
"I'm sure you scared her." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Ivystar's eyes were wide, ears flattened. She was in a state of shock.

"It wouldn't matter!" Gingerpaw said, "We were all picked for a reason!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Runeshine nodded. "Oh, starclan. Sorry. That probably woke up anything that was sleeping within a mile." He sighed.
"Anyway, this is Rookscar, my twin. This is Ivystar."

Rookscar smiled, and dipped his head.
"Happy to have made your aquaintance."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm

"I-it's okay," Ivystar stuttered, regaining her senses. "Pleasure to meet you, Rookscar," Ivystar smiled in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Rainbow wrote:
Ivystar's eyes were wide, ears flattened. She was in a state of shock.

"It wouldn't matter!" Gingerpaw said, "We were all picked for a reason!"

"But, hypothetically, if I am to be picked for the amusement of Moonpack, shouldn'-" Foxtail stopped short, realizing that he slipped his secret into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm

(why does it take so long for your posts to come?? Can't think of what to say.....)

(Oh yea I gave Rook all those scars so Sparrowpaw would be like- BATTLE SCARRRRSSS! XD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm

"Moonpack?" Gingerpaw asked, flicking her tail. "Isn't that like.. StarClan, but for dogs and foxes and such? You m-meant StarClan." Gingerpaw said shakily. "R-right?"
---
Sparrowpaw came padded quietly out of his den, and spotted Runeshine's brother- Rookscar.
"Pft. He can have scars, and I can't?" Sparrowpaw murmured sourly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

((No, It's just that where I'm at, we've had rolling blackouts and stuff))

"Of... of course. I mean, I'm a cat, right? It just sorta, erm, slipped," Foxtail lied, laughing at his remark. "Look, I'm sorry for what I said."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Gingerpaw looked suspiciously at Foxtail, but shrugged it off. "I.. I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 pm

"So... Now what?' Foxtail asked, not exactly sure what to do now. I mean, it was quite clear that he was nervous to speak, since he did not want to say Moonpack a second time.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Rookscar padded over. "I've just been fighting since i first became an apprentice.
Try fighting a war with a ledgendary clan." He smirked.
"I was like that too. but trust me- only the first one is worth it." The dappled tom ruffled his fur.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Ravenfeather wrapped his tail tightly around his paws. He didn't trust these new cats and their aloof, wily attitude. He edged closer to Ivystar, not wanting to be near the cats that smelled of damp grass and rabbit dung, and to protect her in case they tried anything.

Cloudfall nodded, narrowing her eyes. "Haughty, indeed." she mewed softly. While it was her duty as both a medicine cat and diplomat to accept anyone and everyone, she could tell Nightleaf didn't fully trust them either, even if she'd treated the first one without hesitation. That was natural for the green-eyed medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

I paused and then looked at the entrance, "Cloudfall, I must speak to Foxtail, Gingerpaw, and Ravenfeather alone, now." To cover the lie up smoothly, I added, "Go ahead to the medicine den, it's just because Gingerpaw stumbled while we were hunting and I'm afraid she's hurt herself. Ravenfeather was the only one with her, and Foxtail needs to make sure his apprentice is alright. Will you arrange the medicine packs for me? I know that's your favorite." I questioned to the smaller cat, making my voice as calm as possible, but in reality, my entire body was coursing with adrenaline, making me on-edge, more-so than the night my family was killed. I took a deep breath and looked over at Ravenfeather and the others, this conversation should be interesting. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Sparrowpaw grinned at Rookscar.
"My friend Gingerpaw says it'll mess up my fur.. But I want just a few!" He said wistfully.

Gingerpaw dismissed Foxtail with a flick of her tail. "I'll go get Ravenfeather," Gingerpaw bounded over to Ravenfeather. "Nightleaf needs you," Gingerpaw informed him.

Ivystar looked over at the bubbly apprentice and the serious, moody warrior. "Ravenfeather, go help Nightleaf out, I'm sure it's important.. I can fair by myself," Ivystar turned back to Rookscar, Runeshine, and Sparrowpaw.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 am

Rookscar laughed. "They don't really mess up your fur that much."
He replied. "Don't go overboard with it, though. I lost the sight in my left eye for my challengers."
The calico tom replied, pointing out that he was half blind.

Runeshine watched his brother converse with the apprentice.
"Rookscar is always so inviting to strangers..." He said, shaking his head.
"When a queen and her kits got stuck in a storm, Rookscar babysat the kits while she went hunting.
Oh, my. How much fun he would have here......"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:28 am

Ravenfeather glanced at Ivystar before brushing past the WindClan warriors. He followed Gingerpaw reluctantly. Great. Nightleaf knows. Before long, the whole Clan will be gossipping about some silly dream we've been chasing all afternoon!

Cloudfall nodded with a smile. Nightleaf sounded calm--that was her specialty--but she always had trouble hiding the emotion in her eyes. Gingerpaw must be really hurt. she commented to herself sarcastically.

"I want Ravenfeather to be my mentor!" Cloudkit squeaked, bouncing around the new warrior's paws. He gently pushed her back to Grayspots, who herded the little kit back into the nursery. At Cloudkit's crest-fallen look, he meowed, "You're still one moon away. But you can always practice!" He grinned. Cloudkit could make the most melancholy elder laugh. "You want her for your apprentice, don't you?" Flintclaw purred.
"I never said that!" Ravenfeather returned quickly, sauntering to the fresh-kill pile to pick at a mouse.
"But I can tell. She adores you, and you care about her."
"She adores me, and I try to keep her out of trouble when Grayspots can't." Ravenfeather retorted.
Flintclaw rolled his eyes. "It's perfectly natural! In fact, I wanted you to be my apprentice when you were a kit."
Ravenfeather hid a smile. "Okay...maybe I do want an apprentice."
"Namely, Cloudkit."
"Are there any other kits in the nursery right now?"
"Well, I heard Finchfoot saying his sister was expecting." Flintclaw offered, raising his eyebrows.
Ravenfeather shook his head. "Stupid furball," he purred, finishing his mouse and scraping the bones and fur into the dirt. Flintclaw stretched his back legs and yawned. Behind him, Burrpelt the elder was struggling. The light brown-and-white tom heaved his breath, dragging himself towards the medicine den. Nightleaf, hearing the labored breathing, bolted out of the medicine den. "Oh, dear. Are you alright, Burrpelt?" she mewed concernedly, waving her paws in front of his eyes. The tom didn't seem to see her. Every cat in camp was silent, staring, waiting for Nightleaf to do something, but she stood there, puzzled. Burrpelt began to wheeze. "Why is it...so cold?" he coughed in a raspy voice. The warriors exchanged worried glances; it was leaf-green, and it felt as if the camp was on fire during the day. Nightleaf hesitated, then pushed him into the medicine den. "Just a fever," she announced confidently. Ravenfeather could've sworn he'd seen something different in her eyes...

((Bex, hope you don't mind me using Nightleaf. :) Anyways, Branch mentioned on DeviantArt that Gingerpaw's mother died of some weirdo disease. So I was thinking something like Yellow Fever. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 am

When all were left was myself, Gingerpaw, Foxtail, and Ravenfeather. I looked at all of them evenly and stated, "I need to know everything you do about the prophecy from Starclan. They refuse to tell me more than this: The sun and moon with come together, joined by the star forever." I swallowed, looking from Ravenfeather to the small Gingerpaw, "Do any of you have any idea what this means?" I blinked, and saw a flash of brown behind my eyes. Someone was going to attack the clan, and I couldn't even get my head around the fact that Starclan chose these three cats to save the entire clan, let alone the fact that Starclan was keeping things from me, and our leader. I flexed my paws, waiting for a response and trying to hold in my inner freak-out, though I'm sure it was apparent in my eyes.

-Flashback-
"Burrpelt, are you feeling okay?" Nightleaf asked quietly, letting the tom lay down on a small bed in the Medicine cat den.
The cat in question coughed and rasped mournfully, "I-I'm not sure..."
Nightleaf gulped, she was very young in this memory, only just being the Medicine cat for a few moons before this. She studied the older cat with her green eyes and then grabbed some herbs. "Here, eat this." She stated softly, pushing some greens towards the elder and then asked, "What's wrong exactly?"
Burrpelt just coughed again, a raspy hacking sound that sent shivers up and down Nightleaf's spine. The young Medicine cat touched her nose to the elder's head, checking for a fever and felt head spread through her nose. He was burning up. "Burrpelt, are you warm or cold?"
"Freezing." He answered, his eyes slowly closing.
"Burrpelt, you have to hold on." Nightleaf mewed, trying to help the tom eat some of the herbs, but it was too late.
The Tom just opened his eyes one last time and blinked at her before whispering, "You make a wonderful Medicine Cat, Nightleaf."
Nightleaf watched horrified as the tom closed his eyes for the last time and a serene smile played across his features. She swore he whispered, "I see Starclan." Before going limp.

I tried to shake my head of the memory, Burrpelt was the first cat that had ever died in my care, and he still haunted my dreams. I always felt like I was a failure for letting him pass on, but something kept me going by telling me that I needed to prevent it from ever happening again. I had to help each and every cat I saw to the fullest, evil or good, because no cat deserved to go before Starclan called. Gulping, I blinked slowly, trying to get the hazy memory out of my mind's eye, but something rooted me into the spot when I remembered something that my father had said, he had said that Briarclan would be attacked, and that only three cats could save it, but that didn't mean we couldn't start preparing for an attack? But then again, we didn't know who exactly was attacking. I remembered the flash of brown I had seen twice before and shuttered, something was terribly wrong in Briarclan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next