RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Foxtail turned to Ravenfeater. "Congratulations," he congratulated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Ravenfeather felt a surprisingly pleasant flush creeping across his ears as he walked forward lightly to acknowledge Frostpaw. The grey tabby-and-white tom was the first apprentice he'd had since Cloudfall. Smiling inwardly at Nightleaf's own joke, he sat back down beside them, waiting for Frostpaw to join him. When I think about it, these cats aren't that bad...annoying, but they have their good points.

Cloudfall suppressed a mrrow of laughter at Nightleaf's remark and nudged Ravenfeather excitedly as he returned to sit between her and Foxtail. "Another apprentice," she whispered softly. She could've sworn she caught a hint of a faint smile on Ravenfeather's features, but in an instant it was gone, and his eyes retained the same hard look. Cloudfall huffed in frustration. When will he let go of the past and just be glad to be alive?

((Yes, I am aware and take the blame for Ravenfeather being a total jerk to you guys. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Sparrowpaw padded up to Rookscar, touching noses with him.
"I'm glad your my mentor," Sparrowpaw whispered half-heartedly, "You're really cool," He said admiringly.

Gingerpaw smiled at Ravenfeather and Frostpaw. Perhaps an apprentice would do both of them some good, Frostpaw was generally very shy and quiet, reserved, while Ravenfeather was.. well.. Ravenfeather.

"Clan dismissed!" Ivystar announced, bounding off the Highrock, and watching her Clan disperse.

Finchfoot greeted Runeshine with a nod, "Welcome to the Clan," He greeted, feeling slightly uncomfortable about the new warrior.

Dawneyes smiled at Patternfog, "I'm glad those apprentices finally got mentors, they needed 'em," Dawneyes watched as Sparrowpaw talked casually to his new Clanmate and mentor, Rookscar, "Do you still want to go hunting?" Dawneyes inquired.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Name:
Shadowscar
She-cat
Description:

Shadowscar has a dark auburn pelt and piercing topaz eyes that will give any other cat nightmares. From the top Shadowscar's ears are the same color as the rest of her pelt except they are tipped with black fur. Her muzzle is long and her eyes are a bright topaz that shine like the gem. Shadowscar's body is lean and fit, yet muscular in her legs making her an expert runner. Her tail is long and has small black flecks throughout. Right on the tip of her back right paw is a small black patch of fur in the shape of a cresent moon. Shadowscar also has various scars on her stomach, chest, and back from old fights.
Sentence Description:

A large and muscular auburn pelted she-cat with amazing topaz eyes and battle wounds that come with stories.
Personality:

Surprisingly, like Nightleaf, Shadowscar isn't evil as her appearance suggests. She is extremely loyal to her clan and will fight to the death the protect it from any force. As her scars suggest, Shadowscar has been in her fair-share of battles ranging from tiny kill to foxes, and she has survived each and every attack. Shadowscar doesn't have a particurally interesting family history, her father was a warrior, her mother was a warrior, and she grew up to be a warrior. Her parents both died of old age before she could have any siblings, and Shadowscar doesn't hold it against Starclan. She is very close to Nightleaf and talks to her sometimes about patrols and her life.
Wanted Rank:

Warrior (There weren't any female. WHAT? xD)
Other:

None!

I smiled at Ravenfeather, "Yes, congradualtions!" I stated with a grin, "You'll be a wonderful mentor." I wanted to say more, but Ivystar dismissed the clan and I felt the need to go up to the new warriors, Runeshine and Rookscar, was their names? I slowly peeled myself away from everyone else and made my way over. It didn't seem like they were talking to anyone at the moment, so I padded up to Rookscar, who was mentoring Sparrowpaw now, and smiled, "Welcome to the Clan, I'm Nightleaf, the medicine cat." Smiling softly, I nodded at the spotted and scarred cat and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

(accepted! =D)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

((In Shadowscar's personality, you said she has had battles, including Foxes. OHH I HAVE AN IDEAZENZ!))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Frostpaw flicked his ears, showing no emotion except for a gleam of interest in his eyes. While many apprentices would be disappointed to have such a sharp-tongued, icy mentor, Frostpaw was merely intrigued. Ravenfeather had always been very reserved, as opposed to the open nature of many cats of his clan that allowed him to see right through them. Perhaps while being his apprentice, he wondered, I might be able to learn a bit more about the mysterious tom.

Whilst his mind was wondering lazily, he absentmindedly padded over to Ravenfeather and performed the traditional ceremony where the newly appointed mentor would touch noses with his eager apprentice, and looked up into the eyes of his mentor to see if he could get any hint as to what he was thinking. He saw a flash of contentedness-- or maybe even happiness? That was very rare-- flit across the tom's face before disappearing under his normal veil, a hardened expression and eyes that looked like they were set in stone. It was aggravating to Frostpaw to not be able to crack his mentor open like a walnut, because this was what he was accustomed to doing with many a shallow minded cat before. But there was this impenetrable shield of indifference that Frostpaw just couldn't penetrate.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Foxtail watched as Frostpaw touched noses with his new mentor. Frostpaw had always been, well different from the other apprentices. Foxtail had never seen him so interested in his life, which is bad, because it was only a gleam.

((When you wrote the traditional ceremony, I thought you wrote "traditional cemetary!" XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Gingerpaw padded over to Ravenfeather to congradulate him. "You'll be a great mentor!" Gingerpaw smiled brightly at him, before turning to Frostpaw. "You're super lucky,"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 pm

((Holy crepes, Otter. I fall to insignificance now. Frostpaw is, like, a psychologist or something. XD))

Ravenfeather nodded to Gingerpaw (who was being understandably but uncharacteristically quiet) and Frostpaw. "Let's, uh...do you want to go out and explore the territory? In a patrol? Foxtail and Gingerpaw can come," he added with a glance at the other two. More than anything, he wanted to discuss the prophecy with them and especially Nightleaf, who could propbably make more sense of it than anyone. He turned to Cloudfall and murmured, "Maybe you can convince Nightleaf to get some sleep? She...er, she was tired on the patrol. And I think she might need to work things out."
Cloudfall knew Ravenfeather too well by now to tell him she knew he was keeping something. He's terrible at lying to me. Even so, she regarded him in all seriousness and looked at Nightleaf. "Ravenfeather's worried, he said you were looking tired. Maybe you can go get some rest in the medicine clearing? Share tongues with StarClan?"

((Now they're just trying to get rid of you, Bex. XD Erin Hunter really should've thought of a better term than "sharing tongues", methinks. XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm

@Eamon: rofl. cemetery. "And right as Happykit was going to fulfill her dream of becoming an apprentice to Sparklestar, lightning struck her and she DIED."

Frostpaw nodded at Gingerpaw, murmuring a thanks. He wasn't aware if she was dropping a hint; he was completely oblivious and took her question literally and simply.

Frostpaw was wondering what Ravenfeather was planning, if he was planning anything at all having Nightleaf stay in camp and let the four of them go out on patrol. He swiveled his ears towards him but couldn't hear anything implying his plans, so he decided to be patient and try to let things reveal themselves on the patrol.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:09 pm

"Foxtail!" Gingerpaw called over her shoulder, "Ravenfeather was wondering if we could come with him and Frostpaw, on a patrol!" Gingerpaw informed him excitedly. Frostpaw was quiet, and had just started his training, and Gingerpaw was eager to show him all of the neat stuff in the forest!

(.. Did I really say "neat"..?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Foxtail pipped up, "It'd be a pleasure for you us to explore the territory. When shall we go?" Afterwards, he looked down at Gingerpaw, telling her that he would come no matter what with his eyes.

((@Socky XD

@Otter: No comment. Just none.))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 am

(Pssttttt, ignore my post above where she went and introduced herself... She's with the rest of them. KTHANKSBAI.)

I glared at Ravenfeather and then Cloudfall, "Actually, I'm not tired." I mentally dared any of them to try and get rid of me again. Mouse-brain Clan meeting, it had interrupted our conversation and now that half of them had apprentices, it would be even harder to keep the prophecy a secret until Starclan revealed it to the entire clan. Shaking my head, I faked a yawn and then pretended to be embarassed, "Oh, well, I guess I am." Turning, I flicked my tail behind me and gave Ravenfeather and Cloudfall another glare before walking off towards the Medicine Cat den and curling up. Starclan forbid I try and hang out with the cats who were going to be saving the entire clan.

"Starclan does forbid it." An etheral voice whispered in my dreams, "You must not meddle, Nightleaf daughter of Nightclaw. It's to dangerous."
I hissed in my dream at the unseen force, "Too dangerous! I'm the medicine cat! I deserve to know these things!"
"Hush now, child, some things even you can't handle knowing." The voice whispered again and ruffled my pelt. I saw a flash of a battlefield before the dream was back to me sitting on a cloud. I blinked and saw a brown pelt before going back to the cloud. So Starclan was going to show me visions of the future? Alrighty then.
I shut my eyes completely and gasped, it wasn't of the future, what they were showing me.
"Mamma, what's for lunch?" Nightpaw asked while padding beside her big brother. Brackenheart laughed and nudged her before running over to a bush and plucking off some berries and dropping them at her feet. Blackberries, her favorite. Nightpaw grinned as she ate them all and licked her muzzle where there were faint signs of juice around it. Amberleaf laughed softly and smiled before licking her daughter's ear.
"You are so needy," Brackenheart teased before running forward and going up onto a rock in the middle of a clearing. "Look! I'm BRACKENSTAR!" He puffed out his chest while Nightpaw collasped in a fit of giggles, but Nightclaw suddenly froze.
"Brackenheart, get down, slowly." He whispered, the older tom's eyes getting wider and wider. Nightpaw turned around and mewed softly, right behind the small family were two foxes, one was hard to kill, but two? Nightpaw wasn't even old enough to fight yet in training.
Brackenheart and Nightclaw stood beside each other, looking strangely fierce with the light reflecting off their pelts. Brackenheart's was a dark brown with auburn tints in it, while his eyes were topaz. Her father's was pure black and his eyes were topaz. Nightpaw looked at her mother, terrified. Her mother's was the same dark brown with tints of auburn in it like Brackenheart's, but her eyes were a bright green, just like Nightpaw's.
One of the foxes lunged at the family and Nightclaw took it on fiercly. Brackenheart was right behind him, while Amberleaf licked Nightpaw's head, "You must run darling, run and don't look back. Go straight and you'll find a clan, it's called Briarclan, that is how you will know you are in the right place."
Nightpaw nodded, sure that her family would join her soon. She raced off with no fear and then stumbled into a camp. Heads turned as she turned around expecting her parents, but only heard a rough yowl from behind her and then silence. Nightpaw gulped, but didn't dare to cry as a young warrior approuched her and asked for her name. "Nightleaf, my name is Nightleaf."
She spotted another young cat like her, his pelt black too, and cocked her head to the side, he was soaking wet and looked miserable. She felt sympathy towards the young tom, but none towards herself.
"Do you have family, child?" The warrior asked next, but Nightpaw ignored him.
"Who is he?" She whispered still looking at the other cat like her.
"Oh, His name is Ravenpaw. Child, I need you to answer me, do you have family?" The warrior questioned again.
Nightpaw sighed and looked up at the warrior, "No, they were just killed by two foxes. I am alone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:39 am

((-cue big grin-))

Ravenfeather gave a sheepish glance to Nightleaf and Cloudfall before reluctantly leading the patrol into the forest. "This is the tallest tree in our territory," he meowed, stopping at a giant oak. "My mentor said he could climb it all the way to the top, but never showed me. And...and this is a patch of pine trees; it's not good hunting ground, but it is our territory. Nothing every grows, except the pines. We call them the Pine Barrens." Ravenfeather glared up at the sky at a distant rumble of thunder. Don't you dare start raining again. The warrior fell silent, walking quietly around, letting Frostpaw discover things for himself.
Cloudfall rolled her eyes as Ravenfeather tried to act as the leader. He'd never been good at taking up authority, but always acted as if he deserved it. Furball. She watched Nightleaf disappear into the medicine den. They know something I don't. "If StarClan chooses to keep things from me, I won't push them..." she decided, though her curiosity swelled at the thought of the cats she was closest to keeping secrets.

Ravenpaw shook the water from his sodden fur. "If it keeps raining like this, we'll drown!" he complained. Flintclaw groomed his fur into dark spikes as rain poured from the sky. "You won't melt, Ravenpaw," he meowed fondly. Silverwhisker passed them and growled at Ravenpaw. The young tom jumped out of his father's way, scooting closer to Flintclaw. Daisyfur padded forward and gave her son a rough lick on his cheek. "Your father's just stressed," she comforted softly. "He's had an ache in his hind leg for a while now, and the pressure of the air probably makes it twinge." Ravenpaw hunched over miserably, rain dripping down his whiskers. Suddenly, there were pawsteps pattering in rhythmn with the rain. A small black she-cat tumbled into the camp, glancing about with huge emerald eyes. Ravenpaw looked up in surprise. Every cat in camp turned to look at her.
"Hello," Flintclaw mewed gently. "What's your name?"
"Nightleaf. My name is Nightleaf." she whispered. Suddenly, she tipped her head to the side and her eyes met Ravenpaw's. Ravenpaw blinked, staring back blankly.
"Do you have a family, child?" Flintclaw continued.
"Who's he?" Nightleaf stared at him, and Ravenpaw was confused by her sad green eyes. What has she been through?
"Oh, his name is Ravenpaw. Child, I need you to answer me. Do you have a family?" Flintclaw repeated quietly.
The young she-cat shook her head and looked back at the silver-furred tom. "No, they were just killed by two foxes...I'm all alone."
Ravenpaw's shoulders sank. Poor Nightleaf! He glanced at Flintclaw hopefully. It wasn't BriarClan's way to let cats in need wander about the territory. Silverwhisker pushed between mentor and apprentice. "You're welcome to stay here, Nightleaf." he told her warmly. As the broad-shouldered warrior turned back, Ravenpaw looked at him brightly, but there was nothing for him but cold apathy in his father's eyes. Maybe I can make a friend out of our newcomer.

((Wait, so Ravenfeather DOES care about others? Since when? -is shot- ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

((Runa, you just set me up!))

Foxtail, waiting for Ravenfeather and Frostpaw to lead the way, thought about certain things. He sniffed the air, just to check, when he smelled something horribly familiar. Blackberries. All of a sudden, his mind crept back into distant memories of his childhood...

"Now, child, I will show you how to fight!" Air explained. It had been a long time since their conversation and Foxtail's epiphany. However, due to the fact that he never learned to fight, Air referred to him as Foxpaw (which was quite suiting). "I know how much you've wanted to see your own kind as well, so think of it as a double win!" She continued, seeing the gleam in Foxpaw's eyes as they continued to a clearing, where Air smelled a family of cats. "Look, here's some now," she said, letting Foxpaw get up closer to the bush and see through to find a family of four. The older boy had found some blackberries in another bush, and the smell was quite tantalizing. Foxpaw looked in pure awe at how each one of them seemed to enjoy each others company. Then, the boy who gave the blackberries to a younger she-cat, went up onto a rock. Foxpaw could hear Air starting to growl, softly until it became louder when the boy puffed out his chest and exclaimed, "Look, I'm BRACKENSTAR!" While Foxpaw was paying attention to the laughing girl, who seemed to be just like himself, Air barked, "Now's the time!" She then pulled him by the scruff to the clearing and showed themselves to the family.
The two males joined together as Air looked at the family, trying to figure out the quickest way for them to go. "Momma?" Foxpaw asked quietly, but was shunned as Air lunged towards them. Foxpaw couldn't bare to watch, but was paralyzed and had no other choice. So much blood and screaming, and what was it all for? Nothing? Foxpaw almost vomited from the putrid smell of suffering mixed with blood and sweat. Then the final blow happened. With the girl and the older tom down, it was just the boy who puffed his chest out left. However, he seemed to have more energy as the two locked themselves together in each others grip.
Then, they both fell.
It was at this time that Foxpaw was able to move, and ran towards his dying mother. Despite the scars everywhere, she looked up at him with a smile on her face. "That concludes today's lesson," She muttered as she grew limp. Foxpaw lied down and cry over her lifeless body until he fell asleep...

The next morning, Foxpaw looked around. The bodies were still there, but he knew that he couldn't just cry over them forever, could he? He sniffed the air, hopefully getting back home, and found a new scent. He then noticed that there were only the adults here, that the smaller girl escaped. Perhaps this was her trail! He followed it for a while until he started getting hungry. Not knowing how to hunt, he just kept on going until a larger cat found him from afar.
"FOX!" He yelled as a couple more came out and surrounded him. However, once they got closer, they realized that he was just a cat. The leader of the group, who was much larger than Foxpaw, came up towards him.
"Now, who are you?"
Foxpaw thought about this question for a moment. He wanted to be with the bigger cats, seeing this group as exciting for the others. However, he didn't know anything.
"F-f-f-foxpaw."
"A suitable name, isn't it?"
"Y-yes sir."
"Now, do you have a family?" This question Foxpaw knew the answer to straight away.
"No. They're dead."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Gingerpaw pounced on Foxtail's tail, as he was staring out into space, and wouldn't answer her.
"Foxtail, c'mon! We're leaving!" Gingerpaw said, grinning at him as she bounded to catch up with Ravenfeather, and his shy apprentice, Frostpaw. Gingerpaw didn't know whether to approach Frostpaw or not, Ravenfeather was quiet, but he snapped alot. Did Frostpaw do that? Gingerpaw almost didn't want to know, but her nosiness got the best of her.
"Hi there, Frostpaw, I'm Gingerpaw!" Gingerpaw introduced herself cheerfully, smiling and flicking her tail at the apprentice.
---
Finchfoot watched his niece leave, along with her mentor, Ravenfeather, and the newer apprentice, Frostpaw. Finchfoot sighed, smiling in greeting to Nightleaf as he came upon her.
"Hey, Nightleaf," Finchfoot said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Foxtail quickly came back to reality, wincing in pain as Gingerpaw pounced on his tail. He move forward in the back of the group, just following the two apprentices, Starclan knows what they could possibly do.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Rainbow wrote:
Sparrowpaw padded up to Rookscar, touching noses with him.
"I'm glad your my mentor," Sparrowpaw whispered half-heartedly, "You're really cool," He said admiringly.

"Clan dismissed!" Ivystar announced, bounding off the Highrock, and watching her Clan disperse.

Finchfoot greeted Runeshine with a nod, "Welcome to the Clan," He greeted, feeling slightly uncomfortable about the new warrior.

Dawneyes smiled at Patternfog, "I'm glad those apprentices finally got mentors, they needed 'em," Dawneyes watched as Sparrowpaw talked casually to his new Clanmate and mentor, Rookscar, "Do you still want to go hunting?" Dawneyes inquired.

Rookscar smiled too, walking off with his new apprentice.

Runeshine nodded, padding off to the warrior's den.

Meteorpelt followed Ivystar down the rock, and padded beside her.
"Well handled, though I'm suprised you gave the new warrior an apprentice so quickly."
He smirked.

Patternfog nodded. "Yeah, let's go before everone else does so we can catch some fat hares..."
He drifted off, daydreaming of the succulent animal, and smiled sheepishly when he snapped back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Dawneyes giggled, following him out into the forest.

Ivystar shrugged, "Sparrowpaw and Rookscar seemed to be getting along, I thought it might help," Ivystar admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:19 pm

"Hmm?" Frostpaw asked, tearing his mind away from his thoughts to glance over at where the call had come from. There stood the she-cat named Gingerpaw. "Oh, hi," he murmured, quickly looking her up and down. Unfortunately, it seemed as if this apprentice was just as bland as any other cat. Now, now, he thought to himself. Not so quickly on the judgement, he told himself. He cocked his head, considering the fact that this apprentice was more than what she seemed. Who knows; perhaps she will suprise you.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:24 pm

((XD Frostpaw is so weird.))

Ravenfeather paused as a new smell seemed to waft towards them. It lifted his hackles and bristled his fur, and his grey-blue eyes grew stormy with suspicion. "Frostpaw..." he meowed at last. "What do you smell?" He wanted to make sure he wasn't just imagining it. He could've sworn he saw a phantom of a brown tabby disappear behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Foxtail saw Frostpaw with Gingerpaw from afar. Frostpaw seemed to be the exact opposite of Gingerpaw, and he didn't want his hear to get crushed in a million pieces if they decide they hate each other after getting together. Foxtail went behind Gingerpaw without her knowing and looked at Frostpaw, saying with his eyes, "Do you really want to go there?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 pm

(BLAND. Excuse me, she was, like, schizophrenic for a while, there. THAT IS NOT BLAND, THAT BE PLAIN OUT INSANE. >;D)

Gingerpaw looked him over, curiously. He seemed a little off, but definitely not in the way Gingerpaw had been for a while. He seemed very observant, quiet, whereas when Gingerpaw had been off her rocker she had hallucinated and seen her mother and father, which she'd told Finchfoot about. What Gingerpaw had never told anyone about was what she called the 'Shadows'. They were dark figures, mostly shaped like cats, but Gingerpaw could never figure out who they were, and Gingerpaw hadn't even seem them in a while.. Up until now.
Gingerpaw jumped as she thought she felt something move slowly past her, and spun around. Gingerpaw's fur rose as she spotted the shadowy, dark figure, it's eyes glowing red. It didn't smell like anything, in fact, Gingerpaw wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't touched her.
Gingerpaw's eyes widened, and she backed up slightly, her tail lashing.
Please, StarClan, don't let me be crazy!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 pm

BRANCH. wrote:
Dawneyes giggled, following him out into the forest.

Ivystar shrugged, "Sparrowpaw and Rookscar seemed to be getting along, I thought it might help," Ivystar admitted sheepishly.

Patternfog nuzzled her softly.

Meteorpelt cocked his head, but agreed. "Hm. I should have thought of that- genius....""
He trotted off, pacing in a different direction.
Mumbling something about how ingenious Ivystar and her ideas were,
saying that he should try to accomplish that state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: