RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • Empty
PostSubject: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 am

Plot

OwlClan thrives, but yet danger still lurks in the shadows, waiting watching. The rogue, Venom, has formed a force of cats that are willing to do anything to overtake OwlClan. Mintstar worries over his clan as fall-leaf comes, and prey is slowly vanishing. But something else is hidden in the clan cats’ minds.
Starclan has spoken to five cats in OwlClan have recover dreams about a new prophecy, which five will go on a journey to reveal secrets that a better left buried, and find the gift that will save their clan. Can the five chosen cats save OwlClan in time-- or will they wither under Venom and his force and vanish off their forest lands?

Name:
Personality:
Other:

OwlClan

Leader:

Mintstar – Splash (1 more life)
Light brown tom with unnatural bright blue eyes.

Deputy:

Night – Fang
Pitch black tom, has well built muscle and yellow-green eyes.

Medicine Cat:

Forestpelt – Breyer
Calico she-cat mostly black and tan with little blotches of white.

Warriors:

Silver – Fang
A lithe yet powerful silver pelted she-cat with green eyes.

Treeflight (MIA) – Fang
Pale ginger and creamy-white she-cat with green eyes.

Dothead – Splash
Black she-cat with a brown dot over her eyes.

Embertail (MIA) – Fang
Flame colored tom with the same color of green eyes as Treeflight.

Splashpool – Splash
Red calico she-cat with black patches and green eyes.

Leafheart – Fang
Dark ginger and white she warrior with light green eyes and a medium length pelt.

Shadepelt – Fang
Grayish color tom with light green eyes.

Riversoul – Splash
Furry gray tom with blue-green eyes.

Apprentices:

Flypaw – Splash
Blue gray tom with a black paw and black ear.

Sandpaw – Breyer
Light ginger she-cat with amber eyes.

Queens:

Spottedmask – Splash
White she-cat with light brown spots and a light brown mask.

Kits:

Venomkit – Fang
Dark gray tom with dark blue eyes and a lithe build.

Gingerkit – Splash
Ginger and white she-cat with light blue eyes.

Dawnkit – Fang
Pale creamy-gold she cat with pretty brilliant blue eyes and light gold-white fur on her chin, forelegs, tail tip, and left hind paw.

Glowkit – Splash
Light brown and white tom.

Elders:

Rogues:

Killer – Splash
Jet black tom with a red tint to his fur.

Monster (Hawkpaw) – Splash
Brown tom with deep green eyes.

Slash (Slashpaw) – Fang
Pure white with dark splotches on him and he's covered in scars, has dull yellowish eyes.

Darksoul – Fang
Dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes.

Last edited by Splash on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 am

Yay!

I'll post someyhin shirt before u miss the bus....

Silver streched as she padded from the Warriors den, waving his tail stupidly. (xD)

Night curled up tighter.

Treeflight followed Silver.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 am

Spottedmask layed at the back of the nursey asleep. She has been going out to see Venom every night since she found out she was holding his kits. Her clanmates didn't know who the father was.

Mintstar was siting outside his den. He watched Silver and Treeflight padded out of the warriors den. He nodded to them. It was almost sunhigh. He looked over to the nursey. Spottedmask never came out of the nursey. He was starting to worry about her and every time he went to check on her she was asleep.

Splashpaw was over by the fresh-kill pile. She had went hunting with Mintstar and got two mice and a fish and a rabbit. Mintstar said that she would be a warrior soon. Same for Leafpaw,Moonpaw,Angelpaw,and Stormpaw.

Dothead saw the sunlight coming in the den so she put her tail onto her eyes to block it out.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm

(hmmmmm..... I got an idea. Maybe leafpaw can be an idiot and follow Spottedmask across thunderpath and nearly die, and then she runs away? Nope. XD)

Silver padded into the nursery, waving her tail in a hello as she struggled to get through the bracken. "Spottedmask?" she motioned for Treeflight to go and wait somewhere else, that this was personal. Treeflight padded away. Silver sat beside Spottedmask, and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 pm

(Do you draw your signatures and avatars? I cannot draw, sadly. *sniffle*)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Spottedmask felt a cat siting Beside her. She opened her eyes slowly. She sat up,her belly big and round. "Yes Silver?"

(And she finds out who the father is? no one of my friends did. =))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 pm

(no, she doesn't fond out xD
she forgets about spottedmask and runs back to camp xD)

Silver shuffled her paws. "How you feeling?" she hid her plan in her mind. If spottedmask didn't tell her who the father was, Silver might go crazy trying to figure it out. She smiled, and you could tell she had news. (xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Spottedmask sighed. "I guess ok but I don't know really." She looked up at Silver with tried eyes.

(OK .....)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Silver touched noses with her friend. "The apprentices are becoming warriors. And..... I have a question....." Silver faded off and looked shamefully at her paws, her ears lowering.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Spotedmask smiled at the first part and then moewed,"What is it Silver?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Silver didn't look up. Instead, she unsteathed a single claw and began drawing circles in the dirt floor. "Uhhhh..... I wondered who... W-who the father is of your kits....?" She glanced at Spottedmask and added quickly, "You don't have to tell me.... I just wondered who your mate is..." She faded off. She hoped spottedmask wouldn't be mad.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Spotedmask eyes widen. She knew her clanmates would want to know. She lowered her eyes. "Silver......If I told you,you would be mad with me. I'm sorrry..... And he told me not to tell anyone." Spottedmask wanted it to be night so that she could talk to Venom.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Silver looked at Spottedmask, ears still lowered as I'd she were in trouble. "You can tell me anything, and I'd never tell any of the clan." she said, her heart dropping. She wouldn't tel Spottedmask's secret. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Spottedmask looked at Silver's circles. She unsteathed one of the claws and made a kit that looked like Venom. She hoped Silver could figure it out but didn't want her to see it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Silver saw the kit and stared. "Venom. That's who's the father." she whispered in a hushed tone. She looked at Spottedmask. "I'm not mad. All that matters is that none of them die." She smiled and brushed her friends shoulder with her tail. Her eyes shone happily at Spottedmask. Kits. Spottedmask was having Kira.
(Silvers being weird xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Spottedmask sighed and layed on her side. She put her head on her paws. She always got tried very easy now.

(what did you do with Silver?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 pm

(Silver is saying she's happy for Spottedmask and her kits. XD)

Silver looked at her best friend. "I will let you sleep. I might stop by later," she called as Treeflight yowled impatiently for Silver to come.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Spotedmask nodded and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

(Time skip?)

(Its night now.)

Silver limped to a tree branch that was low to the ground and lie on it, falling asleep uneasily as her dreams turned confusing.

Aayumi sat invisible near the camp entrance, on camp gaurd duty with Night.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Spottedmask was awake and walked out of camp from a hole in the camp wall. She had to get to Shining rocks and fast. She jogged to the thunderpath.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Venom waited at Shinning Rocks for Spottedmask. His gaze watched the undergrowth as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Spottedmask walked across the thunderpath. She padded into a bush to see if one of Venom's cats was there. She saw him and walked out of the bush. She climbed up the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Venom smiled. "Love, there you are," he purred as he came forward to touch noses with her.
(she should tell him she's havin kits xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm

(what do you mean?)

Spottedmask smiled back and purred. "Venom I can't keep coming this far to see you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:44 pm

(he already knows? I feel stupid xD)

Venom purred. "Then we can meet at the stream, where none of your clan knows where it is," he sugggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next