RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Spottedmask asked,"Mintstar wanted something?"
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Silver sqeezed her eyes shut as she fought through the fog from half drowning. Her eyes flew open. "He said something or another about you and your kits.... I think..." Silver obviously was having trouble with everything and was tired. Letting her head drop back to the ground, her eyes slid closed, but she remained awake.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Spottedmask sighed and listened to the water.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Silver opened her eyes and slowly began to get up, her ribs aching. "I hope we can get back before anyone notices we're missing." Tiredness showed in my voice but I walked as fast as I could, but it was the pace as if I was limping.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Spottedmask nodded and got up too. She felt a sharp pain in her side and fell back down.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Silver stopped when she heard Spottedmask fall back down. She padded over to her friend and stood over Spottedmask. "Something wrong?" she asked, panic in her voice, but yet Silverlooked like she was about to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Spottedmask panted,"My side hurts,really badly." She winced.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Silver froze in panic. She blinked and was calm. "ummm... Ok... Kits might be coming or it might be a cramp..." I began to pace, but stumbled once. What herbs where used for possibly birthing queens? She began to pace faster. think.... Think think THINK!

(Is she having her kits? C:)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm

(yes......i told you the next day.)

Spottedmask winced again. "Silver....."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

(I feel stupid xD)

Silver stopped pacing. "Just take deep breaths. I'll be right back!" I followed the scent of borage and bit a few leaves off. Racing over to Spottedmask, I shoved them in front of her nose. "Eat them, they'll help make your milk come." I explained in a rush. Sitting by her stomach, Silver placed her paws on her friends stomach, ready to feel for any spasms. "When you feel pain, push as hard as you can," she instructing. She felt as if moths where fluttering around in her stomach. Help me starclan....
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 pm

(lol haha)

Spottedmask did everything Silver told her to do. She felt another sharp pain and pushed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Silver felt Spottedmask tense and clenched her fangs together. She noticed a kit appear and bit into the sack, and a small hairless kit fell out. I nudged it toward it's mother. "A boy." (Gingerkit.) I put my paws back in same place on her stomach and patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Spottedmask pushed again and her claws came out as if to make the pain go away.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Silver noticed Spottedmask's afresh. "Dont use up all your strengths or you won't have the strength to reliever the rest," she murmured gently. Another kit appreared. Biting the sack open, a kit tumbled out, already in motion.(Uh I think it Dawnkit xD) Silver muzzled it toward Spottedmask's stomach. "I think there's two more. You're doing well, I'm so proud Spottedmask!" Silver congratulated and placed her paws on her friends stomach once more.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Spottedmask nodded and pushed again,trying to keep her claws in.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Silver noticed another kit appear, but he was in a weird position. "Push again, this one's twisted the wrong way." she spoke, slight fear in her new. A small push and the kit fell gently onto the moss. Silver opened the sack and placed it by it's brother and sister. Two boys and a girl. Was there anymore?
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm

(4 remember?)

Spottedmask panted and pushed one more time.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

(I know, I just forget their names xDVenomkit Gingerkit Dawnkit and I forget the other one xD)

Silver watched the last kit appear. She bit the sack open and started licking the kit. This one was barely breathing. I felt her tiny body rise and fall as the tiny thing too it's first breaths. Silver placed it by her sister and brothers and sat two tail lengths away. A sudden wave of tiredness flodded her. "You alright?" silver asked her friend, blinking tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm

(glowkit)

Spottedmask layed there limp to tired to speak.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Silver crept into the undergrowth and clawed some moss off a tree. Going to the river, she brought Spottedmask some of the cold water. "Drink," She murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Spottedmask looked up at Silver and shook her head. She closed her eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Silver put the water by her friend and lie down by the river, letting the cool cold water swirl around her as she drifted into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm

(We have wrote like, about five pages in one day. O.o THATS LIKE REALLY GOOD.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Spottedmask fell asleep too.

(time skip sound good?)

(yes and wow)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm

(yea let's say it like... Two hours later and they're heading home, Silver is carrying Dawnkit and Venomkit and Spottedmask has the other two. x3 And I know! WE RULE! Lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next