RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 am

Iris hurried over to the elevator and shouted, "Hold the elevator!" But it was to late. The doors shut and she sighed and went towards the stairs, "I guess we'll have to hike down there, or we'll be late." The girl turned towards her roommates and brushed a piece of stray hair out of her face and moved to try and continue her conversation with them while she jogged down the stairs, "So, It's Lena, right? And Sybilla?" She grinned at each girl, turning so she could try and be friendly towards them. Soon they arrived at the bottom of the steps, Floor number one, a.k.a Ground Floor, the one they wanted. Iris was slightly out of breath because even the hikes in her home country weren't that steep, and she frequently stopped on those hikes. She pushed open the door and walked out, letting one of her roommates catch it so they could follow. Iris walked, well, more-so raced to the Conference room and was the first one there, at least she wasn't late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: News; about the virus computer, we ended up having to get a new one. And my mom got a new keyboard because the other one was just annoying, so Im getting used to this one. Please excuse my mistakes!
also I got captain on the tennis team today :D so alley is in a good mood. hah
-

Lena followed the Icelandic girl and the one named Sybilla, whom she still didn't know. She felt obliged to introduce herself to her but now probably wasn't the best time as they found their spots at a large table. The Austrian girl picked one not too far from Iris but off to the side, so there was only one open seat next to her. She combed her bangs out of her face for a moment with her fingers and blew out a sigh. More young ambassadors filed into the large room and found their seats. In a daze, Lena noticed the details of the conference room. The carpet was a dark emerald green with tan patterns and swirls and dashes, the walls a pale ivory. Potted trees, most likely fake, lined the corners, and there was a fancy Grandfather clock across the room. Another pair of doors were by the clock, where she assumed the leaders would come through to me the ambassadors.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Sybilla didn't smile back at Iris. Iris raced ahead, first to the conference room. Lena followed soon after, and Sybill made her casual way in. She took her seat, not next to Lena nor Iris, but alone. Sybilla leaned back in her chair, looking at the ceiling and starting to count the dots and tiles. As more young ambassador's flooded in, Sybilla glanced over at a few of them, but remained in her leaned back chair, despite how her father had admonished her so many times how she was going to crack her head someday.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm

((How about we land the elevator?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Tanya rushed out as the elevator finally reached the right floor. Three more minutes left. She made her way to the confrence room, and took a seat by a strange girl. She remembered her from the airport. Tanya recalled the girl was from Iceland. At least she looked like it, because she wore clothes that were meant for 50 degrees below zero. She didn't meet eyes with anyone while other Ambassadors made their way into the room.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Antonello nodded his head, and exited the room. The red down arow in the elevator was blinking, so he ran for the stairs. His pendant glowed, and he instantly turned into a small marten running down the shallow stairs. It was hard to jump and run like in the square, but easier because they were steep. Antonello barked a little bit, and then from the second to last step he landed back as a human on four legs. The French teenager muttered something under his breath, and then stood up and brushed himself off. He looked at the script he had written in his hand to remind him which room. "Sala per conferenze # 7" He read aloud what was written in his hand, then raced to the room.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Luckily, the conference room was easy to find, considering that it had the words, "CONFERENCE ROOM," posted in big, bold letters above the door. Pushing it open, she glanced around the room. Others were already there but it was obvious that some were missing. Ruby made her way over to an empty chair near the back of the room, taking her place around the circle. Truthfully, she was incredibly nevous. The Scottish girl had never been to another country, much less outside her own back yard. Let's get this started, she chimed inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

((I'm not going to bother to translate: that means conference room 7, right? XD))

Danny slipped out of the elevator and glanced around, hoping to catch a sign--a soaked family, a hotel worker with a basket of fresh towels heading to a room, even the smell of chlorine was all he needed. It's my lucky day. Sort of. He'd caught a whiff of pool water as the group turned around the gift shop at the corner in unison. I wonder what, exactly, we're going to be doing on this little adventure. He opened the door and quietly walked to the nearest chair, sitting down nervously.
((I'm putting more inner dialogue because I keep catching myself typing in first person. XD))

((short post is short.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 pm

(yes, and stop insulting your posts, Danny! They keep coming to me and complaining and sibbing about how mean you are to them! *pets poor posts*XDXD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Ayatsuri dashed out of the elevator and was about to trip, but halted when he caught a whiff of the pool chlorine. OMG that's strong! It burns my nostrils, ah! He thought as he was pulled down to his knees, cupping his nose like he had a nosebleed. It took a little time, but he finally regain he strength after blocking out the smell and stumbled into the conference room, looking for a chair or something of that matter. Now, just imagine a tall guy with red and white hair, stumbling around a hotel lobby with his nose covered! This looks like madness! Madness? THIS. IS. CRAZY HAIR-SAN!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Iris glanced around at the rag-tag group of Ambassadors. Man, they were an odd group, one person even had bright red hair with white streaks! Why in the world would you want white hair before you became old and got it for free, without all the dye that could seriously effect your mind. She huffed and then spotted a stack of sheets sitting near her chair. Grabbing one, she scanned the page and her jaw dropped. The Icelandic girl stood up and looked at everyone, "They want us to form some sort of 'happy circle' and introduce ourselves, while filling out a form on what we learned from each other." She scattered the papers and snorted, "Fat chance of that. By the way, all of you. I'm Iris, from Iceland." She gave a small smirk at the end and then suddenly felt minorly awkward when no one spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Danny kept a straight face as he mimiced a middle-aged preschool teacher's voice, "Well alright, friends, let's talk. We can learn a lot about each other from talking." He glanced at Ayatsuri before adding, "...Mostly just by looking, but talking's important too. Don't do drugs, kids!" He picked up a sheet and laughed at the instructions that were borderline campy.

((-abuses post-))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 pm

((I hate you all. XD))

"Yakuzai," Ayatsuri repeated as he finally came into the conference room after his mini-breakdown. "You know, you're lucky I don't open a can of kung-fu on you right now!" He threatened. He knew kung-fu, for real. If you count mimicking TV and video games as real kung-fu. Ayatsuri sat on the opposite side of Danny, the jerk. Danny the jerk, that really carries on!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Sybilla looked at Iris, looking at the sheets. She scoffed, "Yeah right." Sybilla snickered, finally sitting normal again. She just stared at Iris as she introduced herself, for about the fifth time. "Thank you, what camp activity now, Mrs. Camp Counselor?" Sybilla muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes. She looked at the group of other ambassadors and sighed, then realizing she had sat normal, leaned back in her chair again, hey, maybe a concussion could get her out of this daycare where you are treated like overgrown kindergarteners..! Sybilla sighed, and looked at the sheets again. "All I know is I'm not doing this stupid 'get to know everybody' thing." Sybilla muttered, then wondered if she should introduce herself like Iris had.. Nah.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:45 pm

"I AM!" Danny shouted, waving his paper in the air. "HI! I'M DANNY! I LIKE LONG WALKS AND FRESH FLOWERS AND SMALL CHILDREN!!" Secretly hoping there weren't cameras or adults observing, he added in sotto voce, "I really like small children." He felt the pin grow warm and for a moment he was confused. Do fishers like small children too? He beamed at everyone for a minute before sitting back down.
((Um. I drank a soda and ate all my Easter candy...))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:15 pm

All awkwardness was gone when a random teen stood up and started shouting. Iris laughed after he had finished and raised her eyebrow at everyone. Sarcasically, she muttered, "Well, we've figured out which one needs a straight jacket in the group." Iris slid into her seat and glanced around the room before mumbling, "Is everyone really that awkward and nonsocial that NO ONE else wants to introduce themselves? Seriously, guys? We've got to put up with each other for the entire summer, excuse me if I sound like a camp counsoler, but if no one else talks, I will tie you all up and lock you in a room together while I fly back to Iceland." She frowned, "Let's see anyone get out of that." Iris thought about her little fox form, no one would know, but she could get out of any siduation, those claws were sharp.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Ayatsuri decided to test little Miss Iceland by standing up smiling, saying, "Hello, I have introduced myself," and sitting back down. He smiled waiting to see what confusion he might've made. He would die to see Iceland's reaction, inferring that she was a tempermental type of person. He thought of some other things to make her go crazy. Oh Miss Camp Counsoler, I need to go potty! Or maybe shapeshifting between human and kitsune behind her back. Quite possibly he could put his hair dye in her hair! Oh, this was going to be a fun summer for her!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:56 pm

"Hah. I'd like to see you try." Sybilla scoffed, rolling up both sleeves. Sybilla didn't even notice as one fell down, and rolled her eyes at Iris. "We're not socially awkward, we just don't want to be here, unlike you. AND YES, FINALLY, YOU REALIZE YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEBODY FROM A CAMP." Sybilla said all in one breath, panting at the end. Sybilla leaned back in her chair, thinking about the Cross Fox, and how she could transform into it at any moment. Sybilla was worked up, and hoped desperately she didn't accidentally transform, now that would be awkward. Sybilla looked at Danny quizzically, and wondered if he had a condition like her father had wrote about in a book that one time..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Tanya stood up and glared at Iris. "Fine, Miss camp counsler. I'm Tanya, from Austraila." She said, eyeing the group. She sat down and folded her arms. "American people are idiots." She muttered. They thought a bunch of teens could be friendly? Oh psh. Please! Not one of thee countries seemed to like America. "I do NOT intend to be friendly to camp counslers." She added, glaring at Iris. "Especially ones that have gotten their brains frozen permentantly." She retorted, not taking her furious gaze off the Icelandic girl.

(Hate fest!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:52 pm

"Come now, I like camp counsolers! They make macaroni art with you when no one else will." Danny defended the Icelandic girl with a grin. "Well, I'm Danny...and I'm from Canada, the best country! ...Ay." He reclined in his chair, satisfied with his humor. I have no shtick-off switch, do I? he ruminated as he waited for the next ambassador to introduce theirself. He suddenly wondered what everyone would do if he turned into a fisher...probably stare, or scream...Nonono, even if it would be fun to see the reactions--no.

((Pretty sure I totally quoted Spider-Man somewhere, by the way. XD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Ruby had stayed silent for most of the arguement, but finally decided to speak up. "Listen, everyone, this is going to be one heck of a summer if we don't start being friendly right now," she began, not yet yelling. "I vote that we get this bloody thing over without making it more miserable than it needs to be. Then maybe we can please those American idiots-" she glanced around the room, just to see if she was able to make eye contact with some sort of video recorder, "and go home!" Ruby looked around once more, then added in a much sweeter, yet somewhat sarcastic, voice, "By the way, I'm Ruby, from Scotland. Anything you want to know about the 'Irish land' and I'll tell you." The Scottish girl instantly thought about turning into the giant horse, a Clydesdale, just to prove how dangerous this situation could get. Of course I'm not going to do that... she thought, partially lying to herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Ayatsuri groaned and stood up again. "My name's Ayatsuri and I'm from Japan. Questions will be answered at the end of your flight, have a nice day," He said in a way similar to a person reciting a rule that he's heard for the thousanth time. At the end, he also made a noise like static when someone finished talking on a walkie-talkie. He sat back down on the floor, giving a silent analasys on his fellow ambassadors. Okay, we got bossy Iceland, realistic Scottie, stereotypical Candy- Yum he thought. And, of course, the other girl who sounded like the Croc Hunter, which was left on in his room. Interesting show actually.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Lena watched thoughtfully at all of the ambassadors. She blinked and frowned at how mature each person seemed to be. Then she caught herself and reflected on how much of an impression she was making right now, sitting in the circle with her legs crossed and attentatively listening, but not saying anything to help. Once Ruby, the girl from Ireland, had set the pace, Lena stood and stared at the group for another minute. "Guys." no one really quieted down.
Regretfully, her legs carried her to the center of the circle.
"Guys." this time more of the people noticed her untill the room fell quiet.
"I really thought that somone was going to come in here and explain to us how the summer would go. But seeing as to we're left with this," she held up the light blue sheet of paper, "Suppose we should make the best of it?"
She heard some scoffs surround her. "Another conselor, huh?" she heard one say.
"Okay, really? This is how we represent our countries?" they were quiet again. "We were all chosen, out of all the kids of our countries, to come here, to represent our homeland, to learn how to make the world a better place. And we're making fun of people for trying to get things moving. Sounds like ambassadors to me, surely." she turned around so she looked at everyone. "Now, it says we should find out each others names, ages, countries, and even room numbers in case we need the information from someone else or yada yada.." she waved the instructions around uselessly. "So. I'm Lena Maire, representing Austria. Im 17, and in room 272. (or somthing I forgot honestly....xD)" she said, hoping no one would reject her like they did Iris. "What about you?" she pointed to another girl, smiling, but not creepily. She conciously made sure she didn't smile like the lady at the hotel counter. (xD)
As the girl stood, Lena sat again.
OOC: Anyone can jump in there. Just trying to get things moving. Sorry but the hate was a little annoying. hah
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 pm

"Sybilla. Sweden." Sybilla muttered shortly, loud enough for them to hear, as the girl named Lena pointed at her. Sybilla didn't get why everybody was standing up, Sybilla preferred to sit. And so she did, still leaning in her chair, one sleeve rolled up and one rolled down. Sybilla looked at the kid from Japan, Ayatsur-something. Something completely unpronounceable. Sybilla admired his crazy hair, and grinned as he mocked somebody on an airplane, she had no doubts they had really said that. She didn't even bother to look at Iris, and looked over at Ruby, Lena and.. Danny. Ruby was normal, Ayatsuri, yes, that was his name, seemed pretty normal, despite the crazy and awesome hair, Iris seemed bossy, Lena seemed pretty cool, and Danny seemed like somebody straight out of a mental institution. And what they thought of her? Who knew.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

((Hooray for awesome hair!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next