RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:01 pm

(( Ok, just so you guys know, the rooms start with 7, not 2 ie. room 727, not room 272. Just wanted yah to know))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 pm

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 Star3 )(I did not have that problem!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Ruby was vaugely aware of the girl who had just entered her room. She could recall the woman at the check in desk saying something about roomates, but only managed a small, "Hi." She returned her attention to the clock-- only four more minutes until the 'big' meeting. It must be bloody important if they have to drag us all the way to another country, Ruby thought, still grumpy from the turbulent flight. There was really no need to unpack her luggage yet. After all, she had the whole summer to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm

The taxi ride was about as rough as if the driver was going up Mount Everest. Alex paid the cab driver with American money (which the government had sent him). He slid out of the taxi, and grabbed his suitcase from the trunk. Alexander was blown away at the sheer heighth of the hotel. He wheeled his suitcase into the lobby. He quickly addressed getting his room number and key. Room 726, he read as he walked into the elevator and pushed the '7' button which obviously referred to the room numbers; 700 - 799. Alex leaned against the wall of the 'fancy-schmancy' elevator until the sound of a small bell accompanied the doors sliding open. He exited and headed down the hall, following the numbered signs towards the '720' hall. Alex saw a few people exiting and entering their rooms. They all looked like they were from different countries. He headed to the door marked in gold numbering; 726 , and pulled out his keycard. "Qui vado…" He muttered under his breath, as the door unlocked and he pushed the door open. In moments he noticed another boy who looked a little bit older then he was sitting on one of the two beds looking through a notepad. Alex set his bag down against his bed, and spoke up in his clear Italian accent. "I'm guessing you're another ambassador?" He asked, walking over to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 am

Antonello nodded without looking up from his sketchpad. He finished the last of the fur on the marten and looked up at the other ambassador. "Yes. You are from Italy, no? Four minutes to the conference." Antonello looked back down and put away his sketchpad, the he stood up off the bed. "Antonello Celio Elidoro. You may call me simply Tone if it is more than a mouthful. I am the French Ambassador." He introduced himself quaintly. Tone seemed to be in the mood for some company, so here came the Colluseum. He carefully put away all of the colored pencils in their sleve, and along with the red sketchpad put it on the bedside intable. Antonello slid his fingers out quickly, as if it was a three ton weight. The desk apparently thought it was, because it gave a small creak. The teardrop pendant on it's leather cord glowed for a second, and then faded.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 am

Danny sensed another person moving to my side. He glanced at him briefly, and turned back to yanking his key card out of the door. Oh, duh! This must be my roommate! he realized suddenly. Pulling the door open, he held it for the boy...Japanese? "Uh, konichiwa?" he tried his best at Japanese, but if there was any strength in foreign language it was French. "Sorry, um, to keep you waiting."

((lame post is lame.))

((I have to stop calling my posts fails and lame all the time. XD))

Last edited by Bunny Socks on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm

(Well, crud. There's a lot to reply to! xD)

Iris smiled softly at the girl, "Hello. It's nice to meet you. You must be the other Ambassador! I'm Iris, The Icelandic one." She motioned to the third bed in the room and then said, "The Woman at the front desk told me that we were going to have an extra girl in our room, because there is an uneven amount of Abassadors." Iris glanced at her watch and then muttered, "The conferance! In room seven downstairs, we'd best get going if we want to make it there in time. Supposedly they left us each a print out of what our schedules were going to look like for the rest of the Summer. We'll all be sick of each other by then, because we've all got to eat together and everything is going to be done in a giant group setting." The girl felt as if she was the brochere that they had sent out to everyone, telling everything that popped into her head. She pushed open the door and almost knocked over another girl. Iris made the connection quickly and realized that this was the third one that would be staying with herself and the other Ambassador.

(Okay, Rooms look like this; Alley, Myself, and Branch; Jet and Vix; Jay and Blank; Socky and Sub. I think that's everyone, and I know in my post it's kind of powerplaying, but sorry to Alley and Branch, but we need to get the plot moving. xD Don't hate me!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Ayatsuri, having regained some strength by lying down in the lobby, walked towards the door with s slight stumble here and there from still being tired. "Otsukaresama," He muttered before collapsing into the hotel bed. It felt so soft, like silk worm cocoons. He had forgotten about the Canadian and shapeshifted into his kitsune form. In this form, he had four tails, since the number of tails a kitsune had represented his age or wisdom. At least, that was what the legend said. He curled up into a ball, warming himself with his tails acting as a blanket.

((I have a link for my translator. It has a lot of words, just always uncheck "exact". http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Danny heaved his luggage into the room before closing the door gently and dropping the suitcase to investigate. Always curious, he opened every drawer and cabinet to see all the free things: pens, notepads, even a Bible. He could hear his new roommate flop on one of the beds. Oy, he sleeps heavier than a hibernating bear! the Canadian laughed inwardly. Deciding not to go into the bedroom and interrupt the other ambassador's catnap, he sat on the couch and propped his feet on the table. Let's see what channels they've got here. Danny picked up the television guide. "Oh, duh! Hey, dude, we have to get to the conference!" he called to his roommate.

Last edited by Bunny Socks on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Ayatsuri was a bit too tired to hear his roomates comment. "I think it's at 4:30, ru-mume-to," He mummbled, stretching his jaw. He was pretty tired and didn't want to be disturbed. However, his stomach rumbled. He hadn't eaten since his sushi on the plane. He turned back to human and walked towards the refrigerator. As he grabbed his leftover sushi, he checked his phone for the time. "Uhm, ru-mume-to? I think we should GO!" He exclaimed, grabbing his roomate by the arm, tugging him out and down to the conferance room.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"That's what I was trying to tell you!" Danny yelped, withdrawing his arm and laughing a little. "They said the conference room's on the first floor, by the restaurant." He glanced down and adjusted the pin on his jacket as the two jogged to the elevator. It was a little pawprint, to remind him of the wilderness and ferocity of his homeland. Danny sighed. He was homesick already. He reached forward and pressed the down button. The white dot lit up immediately as an elevator soared to their rescue.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:40 pm

"Sekitateru!" Ayatsuri barked as he jumped into the elevator as it was closing. He almost collapsed again before asking, "What's your name?" He was barely breathing as he sat down on the elevator floor. His arms laid on his bent knees like noodles. Wet, wet noodles. Actually, noodles sounded good to him right now. He looked at his roommate, who wasn't looking and nibbled at his arm. Ick. He sighed and laid down, his arms acting as a pillow for his head.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:42 pm

What is she, my summer camp consoler? I know what's going on. Sybill thought, sighing heavily again, and trying not to look as agitated as she felt. She clenched her fists slightly, and stood on her tiptoes for a moment, watching as Iris opened the door and knocked into another girl. Who could this possibly be? Oh no, not another roommate. Sybill groaned internally, and couldn't help but snicker slightly as Iris nearly knocked the girl down, and all Sybill could do was hope her laugh wasn't too loud. Sybill waited patiently, Iris was bound to give her little intro, Sybill almost expected her to say, "Welcome to summer camp kitties!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Tanya gave the her apparent 'to-be' roomy a short nod in response. "Americans. they don't know good service." She muttered darkly, and glanced at her American watch. She currently had two watches on. One for Austraila time and one for America time. They had a short 7 minutes until the meeting starts. Tanya knew she needed to make friends with this girl, otherwise things wouldn't turn out too good. "I'm Tanya. Y'goin' to the meeting?" She asked, giving the girl a weary smile. She plopped her suitcases on a second bed and faced the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 pm

(xD, Oh Lord, Branch.)

Iris stumbled backwards from the new girl that was the third and last person in the room. "I'm sorry," She muttered softly, all babbling gone. "You must be the other Ambassador. I'm Iris." The Icelandic girl moved to help the other girl but she only had one bag, so Iris backed up again, almost knocking into the girl behind her. "Ef this herbergi gets einn fleiri manneskja í hér , ÉG er að fara til byrjun öskrandi upphrópun , í Englendingar!" Iris screamed in rapid Icelandic. She steadied herself and then moved so the girl in the doorway could set down her bag. "Let's just get down to the Conferance room. I don't like to be late." Iris moved forward and then glanced back at the two girls, "Like I said before, I'm Iris, from Iceland."

(It translates to: If this room gets one more person in here, I am going to start screaming expletives, in English!)

Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 pm

"Yeah, that'd be right," she replied curtly in her Scottish accent, still avoiding the other girl's eyes. If there was one thing that always scared people about her, it must've been the odd shade of amber her eyes had to be.
"I reckon it's time to go to the big bloody meeting now. And just so ya know, I'm Ruby," Ruby added after glancing at the clock. She was at the room's door instantly, not in the mood to wait for anyone, even her roommate. The Scottish girl walked the few steps down the hall, only to find others standing around to use the same elevator. Staying silent, she impatiently stood behind the strangers and waited for the elevator to reach the floor. Suddenly a ding echoed through the room, and it had finally arrived. Open already, Ruby mentally yelled at the doors, not wanting to be late for the first thing she did in America.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Neither girl glared at her, so Sybill thanked the lord her laugh hadn't been quite as loud as she thought it had. As Iris told them both they should get going, they wouldn't want to be late, Sybill gave her a long look. "Tack själv , moder , JAG har NEJ begreppen!" Sybill growled under her breath, barely audible. "I'm Sybill, from Sweden." Sybill said at regular volume, nodding at both girls. "Let's get going then." Sybill attempted to sound enthusiastic.. Her attempt failed horribly.

(Translation: Thank you, mother, I had NO idea! And it's to Iris. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Tanya shrugged to herself and followed Ruby out the door. She rolled her eyes at all the waiting teens. They must be Ambassadors. She walked into the crowded elevator, wishing she could turn into a fuzzy fatty right now. Tanya didn't think that would be possible right now though, because she had all the rotten luck. She stared at her feet, listening to the soft music and the dinging of the door opening at different floors. Some of the teens looked miserable and sulky, just like her. Maybe she did have some connections with others. She twisted her pony tail in her fingers and closed her eyes while the elevator stopped and started repeatedly. Wow.This CANNOT go any slower. Tanya thought, cursing in her head.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

"Aisatsu, uchuujin shimyaku nou," Ayatsuri greeted the girls as they entered the elevator.He brushed the hair out of his face as he stood up and went next to his roommate who hadn't told him his name yet, even though he asked for it five minutes ago.

((g2g, will elaborate later!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

((Whoopsie!))

Danny was lost in thought, but suddenly came to and turned to his roommate. "Sorry!, um, Danny." he replied quickly, waving slowly to the girls slipping into the elevator as it sank to the fourth floor.

((RANDOM INTERFERENCE: I've been reading up and discovered that fishers don't really swim all that much, and rarely eat fish, but they can chase prey into burrows and hollow trees because of their "slender bodies". I'm just going to pretend like fishers actually fish and swim. XD))

Danny glanced at the schedule he had gotten prior to arriving in America. He wondered faintly if he could visit the hotel's pool and swim around. Or maybe find a zoo and go swimming as a fisher, he thought with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm

"My name's Ayatsuri Souran Henshu. You may call me Ash, since my initials spell that out. I will also except Aya, Suri, Kitsune, Fox, CRAZY HAIR-SAN or Jappy," Ayatsuri introduced himself. He squinted his eyes and gave a cheeky smiled with his head cocked to the side at the end. "I come from Japan. Where do you guys come from?" He asked the group. Ayatsuri leaned against the back of the elevator, one hand behind his head casually, the other taking out his phone. Hey, he loved technology, who could blame him?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:43 pm

OOC: Becca, your powerplaying of my character is fine. I'll be lucky to get a post a day this week, so that helps keep me up with everyone else. :D
-
Ciao; a german greeting, also used as a farewell.

"Oh my, sorry. Ciao! I'm Lena, Austria." she nodded and tossed her suitcase on a desk. The Icelandic girl and the other whom she did not know yet stared at her for a moment and started walking out of the room. The meeting! It was right now. She ran into the bathroom to make sure she was put together, combed a bit of leaf out of her hair. Must have been from the breeze.
She quickly caught up to her roommates and followed them to the familiar elevator where she noticed a couple other kids her age. "Are you ambassadors too?" she asked them, blinking at some of their pale skin or golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 pm

"Got that right," Ruby replied quickly in her Scottish accent, looking into the golden panes on the walls of the elevator. Still adverting her eyes, she added, "I'm Ruby. Scotland, if ya couldn't tell." Oh my god, how many people fit into this thing? she thought bitterly, glancing up at the 'maximum weight' sign. Ruby could recall a few things about the United States' useless way of measurements. 4,500 lbs. Good. That is, unless the Lochness monster is an ambassador as well.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am

Danny acknowledged Ash with a nod. "I'm from Canada, ay," he replied in mock Canadian fashion, then turned to another girl. "Well, it sure looks like we're all ambassadors..." He glanced down at his pin again, which was glowing dangerously. He pulled his left hand out of his pocket and covered it casually. "So, uh, where are the rest of you from?" Aside from Snippy MacGrumbles over there.

((He's thinking about Ruby, for you geniuses. XD))

((...awkward dialogue is awkward.))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 am

I nodded lightly as I shook Antonello's hand. "Alexander Giovanni." I said, letting go of his hand. I pulled my sweatshirt over my head, and tossed it onto my luggage. "We should go if the confrence starts in four minutes." I said, eager to meet other people who weren't as calm and cool as Antonello. As I was waiting for my roommate to respond, I noticed the details of the room; it was clean and plain. I guessed since we were teen ambassador's we got typical everyday rooms. I walked over to my suitcase, quickly unzipped it and grabbed the metal necklace that my Uncle had given to me.

(Sorry about the shorter post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next