RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 pm

OOC: :D yay thanks for not ripping me to shreds.
I love this rp, but in real life I just HATE when people do stuff like that. I can't stand it. the "oh, camp counseler!" thing and all. for somone whose trying to do somthing about the situation. idk, sorry xD
and I didnt want to fill two pages up with hate.
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:30 pm

((It's cool, Als. You can go ahead and be peaceful, and we'll follow!))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm

(Thanks, Alley. xD)

Iris glared outright at the three that had mocked her but stayed quiet as Lena, her third roommate introduced herself. Lena didn't seem bad at all, and Iris gave her a small smile for sticking up for her. I'm really not that bad, am I? The Icelandic girl asked herself, looking down at her small snowflake necklace that glowed a dim white, telling her to calm down or she would burst fur in front of the others. She could imagine the conversation now, 'Whoa? Who is the fox?'. That would be amazingly awkward for her, consitering that wasn't exactly normal. Iris knew one thing though, that she was going to, as her mother would have put it, kill everyone with kindess. They were all going to be mean, she was going to be the happiest and peppiest person in the bunch, until she herself snapped back into her real personallity. "Lena is right you know," She found herself saying softly, "You shouldn't hate on others just because you don't want to be here." Iris looked up from the table at each person and then sighed, "I'm sorry for acting like a 'camp conseler', but I really just wanted to get this overwith. I'm hungry, and I'm sure it'll take me a while to find seal..." She ended lamely with a joke, praying that someone would catch it and laugh before she made a bigger idiot of herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Ayatsuri laughed, half mockingly and half realisticly. "I'll chop that up and make some sushi if yah'd like," He continued. He expected everyone to stare at him for the comment, and could just wait. Oh yeah, there was that other girl, Austry. Won't she be a happy camper! I laid back, my hands behind my head and my knees bent. I looked up at the ceiling. What a boring word, ceiling. It should be cooler, like rain-protector or C.E.I.L.I.N.G.. Cemented Ecavation Invataion Leaving Ice Never Going. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 am

((Hooray for the mental institution. ^^))

Danny laughed a little too, and the best part was it was genuine. He added, "And I don't know about you guys, but I want to get home to igloo sweet igloo and play some hockey!" Suddenly he hoped no one thought he was an actual insane person and realized he just had an...interesting sense of humor. He studied his light blue sheet of paper and groaned. "YAWWWNNNN..." he bellowed, rolling his eyes. "We're teenagers. We learn by doing stuff, not reading stuff, right?" Even so, he begrudgingly read the paper. "This. Is. Going. To. Be. AWESOME! No wait, stupid. My bad." He silently wished that Iris or Lena would explain to the rest what, exactly, was going on. It wasn't that it was hard to understand, but he had to make sure he wasn't the only one upset with this campy new schedule.

(("Suddenly he hoped no one thought he was an actual insane person and realized he just had an...interesting sense of humor." Think Danny's a bit too late on that one. XD And now he's just being lazy.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Lena smiled to herself, though she was sure somone probably saw it too, since some were still watching her. They were going somwhere. Once it sounded like everyone introduced themselves, (sorry if you havn't! correct me please.) she continued reading.
"Great! Now that you're all somewhat aquainted, lets talk business." She read the next line. Somone really took their time on this, she thought sarcastically. "Why are you here? To learn about the countries that neighbor you, that support you, that...okay blah blah." she skipped the rest of the dramatic line and cleared her throat. "Twice a month, over the next two and a half months, you and the (insert number,) other young ambassadors will be gathering for another meeting. At these meetings, you will get the chance to complete new assignments or missions and recollect with the group." Lena made a thoughtful face. "What exactly are they talking about?" she said, tapping her fingers on her knee.

OOC: Is that alright? Not sure where to go from here bec.
-
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:36 pm

tanya gaev Iris one last girl. Lena was right. Sadly. They were going to have to make friends. She took a deep breath and glanced at her anklet. it was glowing a dim orange. Oh no. Not now. She thought and tried to concentrate on something else, like what lena was saying. 'okay. i hope we all I agree that americans are stupid." She sighed. She put her elbows on the table and put her chin in her hands. "So what's our first task?" Tanya questioned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Sybilla had snapped to attention, all it had taken was hearing the words 'mission' and 'assignment'. Sybilla was completely obsessed with just the idea of missions and assignments and secret agents and all of that dorky, very nerdy stuff. In her opinion, those were like, the coolest things in the world. Sybilla listened intently, and blinked curiously. "What do they mean.. 'missions?" Sybilla wondered aloud quietly, she looked down at her feet, thinking hard. She caught glimpse of her dimly glowing necklace. Sybilla grabbed it, and pretended to play with it until the dim light died down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:17 pm

"Well, I guess they'll tell us when they get here! Where are they, anyway?" Ayatsuri asked, and was awaiting an answer when he felt a little funny. Almost like he was growing, but not taller, almost like a cramp. That's when he felt a bulge coming from behind and he felt a warm feeling against his back. No, it was not poo, it had to be... A TAIL! Oh dear God, why was I growing a tail? Uhm, let's see, I can shapeshift into a kitsune, so it must be something! I know! I'll wiki it when the meeting's over! But until then... He thought, having a mental breakdown in his head while looking as sane as he could on the outside. He smiled nervously and had an idea. "Hey guys, I'll be right back," He said, motioning to the bathroom. He ran through the hallway to the bathroom, climbed up the seven deadly stairs and grabbed his laptop. He searched "kitsune" on google. Once he found his site, he looked at the table of contents and found shape-shifting. That's when he realized all those myths were true...

((The site :Kitsune))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 pm

(Yeah, it's great, Alley! I had no idea what to put for that part. But I'll let Iris take it from here.)

Iris read along the paper with Lena, and glanced around the room when she stopped. Continueing on, the Icelandic girl stated aloud, "It says that we are going to get one of these papers for each meeting, and they'll give us a scedule tomorrow when we meet with the Foreign Agent at the White House. We'll have some sort of debriefing thing, and then they are going to transport us all to our first task." It sounded like some weird spy movie as Iris read it, but she ignored it for now and continued, "We'll be visiting a camp tomorrow that needs extra volunteers... Oh joy, and we'll have to give mini speals about our home country." She looked up and groaned, "But for tonight, we're free. We can go to the front desk and each collect a credit card and go to eat where ever we want, but the sheet thing says we should try and stay together so none of us gets lost." She muttered at the end before getting up from her seat and turning towards the door, "I want a burger, anyone else with me?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Lena stood up instantly. Her stomach had been growling since she got off the plane, and she had ignored it untill now. "Im in!" she said, folding the blue paper and sliding it into her pocket. To the side of her she saw one of the boys leaving for the restroom. "Should we go in our hotel room groups? It'd probably be a little obscene to travel in one big heard." she pushed her bangs from her face and glanced at Iris.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Ruby made a face-- half because of the mentioning of 'missions' like they were going to parade around as secret agents and half because of the mentioning of burgers. Her family never ate meat, it was just too costly, so as a general rule Ruby had just completely outruled it from her diet. There were plenty of other ways to get protein. Then she realized, there really was no choice here. She either made friends or became the antisocial Scottie.
"I'll come..." Ruby offered, unsure of what the reply would be when the Austrian girl suggested they all went in hotel groups. Who cares? I don't need them, I've got a credit card, to the five star restaurants!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 am

Tanya growled. "So, do we have a choice? Do we have to go out all happy-like or can I return to my personal bubble." She complained. She pushed her chair back and stood up. Tanya followed Iris and Lena. Foood did sound good. Even if it was greasy U.S.A fast food. She blew her bangs out of her eyes and bit her lip. "We're offically secret agents. Whoo." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:10 am

"Burgers! Yesss!" Danny excitedly agreed. "Now I just have to wait for 'Crazy-Hair-San' to finish taking a dump." He braced his feet against the table and kicked, shooting his chair back. Standing up, the Canadian yawned and felt a pain in his mouth as he did so. When he closed his mouth, he realized with alarm that his teeth had grown longer and sharper. He threw his hand over his pin until he felt his old teeth again. Phew.

Last edited by Bunny Socks on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Iris glanced at the two girls, Ruby and Tayna she believed their names were. "You don't have to come if you don't want too, I was just offering. We've all got the credit cards, and we can split up." She brushed a piece of hair out of her face, Iris hated the idea of leaving people behind for some strange reason, it felt like she was leaving part of her family behind. The Icelandic girl shrugged it off and rubbed the back of her neck, underneath her hair. To her surprise, she felt fur and pulled her hand back out, trying to all cool. Her necklace was glowing crazily, and the Icelandic girl couldn't help but wonder what in the world was happening, and then... She burst fur. Iris shrunk down into a little white Arctic Fox in the middle of the conferance room with everyone inside. Oh crud.

(=D, Love me.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Sybilla sighed, getting up. "I guess I'll come-" She was cut off. As she noticed her necklace was glowing, more brightly then before, something happened. Iris had rubbed the back of her neck and looked shocked, and then, suddenly, there was a little Arctic Fox in Iris's place.
"Uh.. Anybody else concerned?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Antonello had kept quiet through the conferance, only looking around at the other teenagers. When the red-haired kid walked out he thought he saw a tail follow him, but it could have been his imagination. In a flash of white Tris shrank to the floor, and Antonello peered over the table from his seat.
There in place of the girl was a snow white fox. "Oui, this is a problem.." His hazel eyes blinked, and looked down at his bracelet to see it glow for an eternity. Antonello blinked again and the table seemed bigger. He picked his hand up to see thorn-sized black claws on the tips of chocolate paws. The Pine Marten seemed to whine from being up on the table.
"Merde ! J'ai su que ceci se produirait !"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 pm

((-loves Bex-))

Danny was shocked at first, then burst out laughing and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "YouTube, here we come!" he barked. Barked? Oh, no! In his laughter, he had shrunken into the slithery fisher! Okay, it was funny when this happened to Iris, but me? Not cool. Desperately glancing around, the furry brown mustelid scrambled for the door, scratching at it helplessly. Theydon'tseeme theydon'tseeme theydon'tseeme...
((I think they do.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Sybilla looked confused for a moment, thinking about her own animal, and how she too could transform. It seemed as soon as the thought had crossed her mind, it happened, just like everybody else. Sybilla saw her necklace flare, and was Sybilla one moment, and Cross Fox the next. Oh, c'mon, why now? Sybilla thought desperately, looking around the room at the ones who HAD transformed. "Well, this might not go well with the workers at the restaurant.. And everybody else.."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Ruby glanced around at the shapeshifting ambassadors, and instantly knew that something was coming her way. She checked her anklet-- it was glowing a furious red. Ruby half ran-half struggled to the door, but realized that she could no longer fit through it. Turning back to the scene of chaos, she looked down on everyone in the room-- literally. Ruby groaned, but it only came out as some sort of horse noise. I really pray the Americans don't march in here... it would be awful timing. She looked around the room, and everyone seemed to be exploding into fur balls of some sort. Uibheacha agus al gach ainmhi fiain den sort sin!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Lena gasped as half of the room seemed to transform into animals. This made her remember her ability to transform into a lynx. However, she could only turn into the animal when she was fully concentrated on doing so. Perhaps now wasn't a good time anyway.
"Alright, well.." she looked around, unsure what to do. "Can anyone change back? I can transform too! This is crazy.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Tanya's eyes got huge. "Oh... no." She whispered, staring at the Artic fox. She suddenly saw a warm orange glow on her anklet again. She started shrinking quickly. Her skin dissolved and turned into the brown fur of a quokka. She galnced around. Everything was detailed nicely. This couldn't be a concidence that EVERYONE was a shapeshifter, right? Iris's Fox form suddenly seemed horribly high.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Ayatsuri had finished reading the information on the shape-shifting of his animal, deciding that this was considerably long for people to think he was in the bathroom. He grabbed his card and exited the door, walking down the seven flights of stairs because a bunch of people were in the elevator. When he reached the conference room, he looked at the animals boringly, as if he expected something greater. "Well, isn't this a surprise," He said sarcastically, almost in a depressed way. He made his way across to the nearest chair and smiled. "Naishi, I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Danny glared at Iris, or the arctic fox, it looked like. "This is all your fault!" he snapped, but it came out sounding strangled and unearthly. "It's all your fault for...for..making me think about it!" Stumbling and shuffling in his confusion he ended up tumbling over to Lena's feet. "I can change back, but only when I'm calm, and this isn't very calm, if you know what I mean!" Danny wasn't sure if she could even understand him, or if she knew he was talking, but he had to try!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:52 am

Iris snarled in her Arctic Fox form at Danny and lept towards him, "Calm down. Good grief, If I had known that I was going to transform in front of everyone, Do you think I would've done it?" Her voice was like some strange growl coming from the back of her throat, but it seemed to translate perfectly to everyone, even the ones in there human forms. The white fox sat down on her hanch, "We obviously all have a problem, if have of us just burst fur, or hair. I can't control when I change, Excuse me if I suddenly transform into a white furball." Her paw came up, and rubbed the small forehead, "Okay, Calm, everyone, calm." Iris repeated, and then suddenly, was sitting cross legged on the floor in her human form. "Oh, thank the Lord." She muttered and glanced around the room before standing up, "We tell no one of this? Correct, all?" Iris looked from the giant Clydesdale Horse that was Ruby to the small Quokka that was Tanya, and then to the Fisher that was Danny and the Cross Fox that was Sybilla. Somehow, she knew that each animal was native to their countries, why they were shapeshifting, they would have to find out.

(To explain. When Iris talks, she is talking inside her head and out loud at the same time. When she talks aloud, you hear barks or growls from the fox, but to other Shapeshifter ears, it sounds perfectly normal, just a little throaty. xD When she is talking in her head, it's like a different langauge, that even in your Human form, you can understand automatically. I really hope I explained that right. =D)
(There, Happy Blank? xD -Snaps- You knew what I meant anyways.)

Last edited by Rebecca on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next