RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Jay
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:44 pm

((So basically, we will all understand each other, as long as we speak the same language?))

Ayatsuri nodded. "I've got a little secret of my own," He smiled, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down only far enough to allow his tail, or should I say tails, to slip out. "It's a myth thing." What he meant by that was on the wikipedia page which he read earlier. It states as thus;

Shapeshifting

A kitsune may take on human form, an ability learned when it reaches a certain age—usually 100 years, although some tales say 50. As a common prerequisite for the transformation, the fox must place reeds, a broad leaf, or a skull over its head. Common forms assumed by kitsune include beautiful women, young girls, or elderly men. These shapes are not limited by the fox's age or gender, and a kitsune can duplicate the appearance of a specific person. Foxes are particularly renowned for impersonating beautiful women. Common belief in medieval Japan was that any woman encountered alone, especially at dusk or night, could be a fox.

In some stories, kitsune have difficulty hiding their tails when they take human form; looking for the tail, perhaps when the fox gets drunk or careless, is a common method of discerning the creature's true nature. Variants on the theme have the kitsune retain other foxlike traits, such as a coating of fine hair, a fox-shaped shadow, or a reflection that shows its true form. Kitsune-gao or fox-faced refers to human females who have a narrow face with close-set eyes, thin eyebrows, and high cheekbones. Traditionally, this facial structure is considered attractive, and some tales ascribe it to foxes in human form. Kitsune have a fear and hatred of dogs even while in human form, and some become so rattled by the presence of dogs that they revert to the shape of a fox and flee. A particularly devout individual may be able to see through a fox's disguise automatically.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Tanya rolled her small eyes. Hey, Hey, your not the boss here. No one is, so don't take control, Ice. She snapped at Iris. She suddenly felt very protective, since foxes were predators of Quokkas, and there were two of them. She hopped across the room. Her legs felt a lot stronger, which made Tanya calmer. She wasn't even hungry any more, and anyway, Quokka's don't eat meat. She twitched her nose and suddenly shot upward. She flexxed her arms again, rellieved. "Even if it's fun being an animal, human is better." Tanya sighed, standing up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Sybilla didn't say anything, just stared at her fellow Ambassador's in shock. What, so they could ALL transform into some kind of animal? And, she noticed, they were all native to their countries, including her's as well. Sybilla watched Iris try and take control, trying to calm everyone, and just rolled her eyes. She watched as.. Was her name Tanya? It was something like that, Sybilla knew, bounce away from Iris and herself. Sybilla couldn't tell what animal THAT was, she'd never heard of or seen it in her life.
"This is weird." Sybilla managed to choke out through her confusion, and then suddenly, she was standing on two legs again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

(Danny is a fisher. Antonello is a Pine Marten. XD)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Ruby circled around the room, unsure of what she was doing. Being transformed into a giant Clydesdale meant that she took up a lot more room, and on top of that, had nowhere to go. It only got alarming when she began to hear voices inside of her head. "I reckon I should of believed those myths about airplane food," Ruby tried to speak out, though it only came as a mix of snorts and neighs. Through the large, amber eyes of the horse form she could see the others beginning to shift back into humans-- of course she was one of the people who seemed to be eternally stuck as an animal.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm

((DON'T. DIE. ON. ME.))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Iris gave the boy from Japan a raised eyebrow, "Alright, so that means if any of us sees a drop dead gorgeous woman, go after her, cause it's probably you." She chuckled and then watched as Ruby had trouble transforming back, "Ruby, calm down, just think about thumbs. That's what I did and it worked oddly enough." She touched the horse's/girl's side and tried to get her to calm down before turning to Tanya and rolling her eyes, "Don't be difficult Tanya, and how in the world did you know my name?" She asked surprised, "My full name is Iris Caroline Evans, a.k.a. Ice. Which is weird, are you my stalker or something?" She gave the girl a small glare, ready to transform into a fox at any moment, she knew that the Quokka was afraid of foxes, it was on Discovery Channel one day.

(xD, Iris just doesn't seem like the type to watch Discovery Channel to me, but oh well.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Lena watched as the whole group regathered themselves. She looked up at the clydstale, its massive size was worrying her on the weight limit of this floor. She stepped away before tapping her fingers on her leg. "Maybe we should stay inside for the night. Room service anyone?" she smiled and held up the card the perky hotel lady gave her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Iris gave the boy from Japan a raised eyebrow, "Alright, so that means if any of us sees a drop dead gorgeous woman, go after her, cause it's probably you." She chuckled and then watched as Ruby had trouble transforming back, "Ruby, calm down, just think about thumbs. That's what I did and it worked oddly enough." She touched the horse's/girl's side and tried to get her to calm down before turning to Tanya and rolling her eyes, "Don't be difficult Tanya, and how in the world did you know my name?" She asked surprised, "My full name is Iris Caroline Evans, a.k.a. Ice. Which is weird, are you my stalker or something?" She gave the girl a small glare, ready to transform into a fox at any moment, she knew that the Quokka was afraid of foxes, it was on Discovery Channel one day.

(xD, Iris just doesn't seem like the type to watch Discovery Channel to me, but oh well.)

Ayatsuri gave a questioning raised eyebrow, having no idea what the heck Iris was talking about. "C'mon, let's have a little fun this summer!" He encouraged, his tails returning inside his pants. "We can learn a bit more about each other," He continued, looking at Sybil. They were both foxes, so they could probably be a bit compatible. Who knows, though. "Dinner's on me," Ayatsuri said finally, pulling out his credit card. "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Iris shrugged, obviously not concerned that no one had laughed at her poor attempt at a joke. "Fine, come on guys. Do whatever you want, I'm not in charge, but if you get lost, it's not my fault." She turned towards the door, and then glanced at Ruby, "Can you change back?" Iris asked softly, worrying a bit about the Scottish Girl, it wasn't exactly great to have one of the Ambassadors a Horse in the meeting. She chuckled, thinking of what jokes she could make. Suddenly, she blurted out, "Why the long face, Ruby?" Before bursting into laughter and holding her sides, if there was one thing Iris was horrible at, it would be jokes. They were always lamer then lame.

(Hehe, 'Why the long face'. xDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Sybilla was sitting on the ground, staring at Iris. She had asked Ruby, the one from Scotland, if she could change back from her horse form. She had made a terrible joke, then burst into laughter, Sybilla almost did to, but not at the joke. She looked towards Ayatsuri, the one from Japan, and nodded, suddenly realizing how hungry she really was. "I'll come, but I kinda see Iris's point, we might want to stick together. And think, if one of us bursts into a furball in the middle of dinner, it'd be good to have people to cover for you." Sybill said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Ruby gave Iris a look that cleary said, 'don't-push-me-unless-you-want-a-nice-horseshoe-shaped-print-on-your-face,' not finding the joke nearly as amusing. Still, she nodded. "I could try..." Ruby replied, the words still only coming out as random neighing. She sighed. Think of those summers tending to the horses, not actually being one, she tried to convince herself. The 'thumbs' idea wasn't going to work here. Oh, come on! The outburst of anger seemed to do the trick, as she was standing back on two feet again. "Never done that before anyone..." Ruby muttered, opening and closing her hands.
Finally, Ruby seemed to recover. "I say we should all just go out to dinner. It would be a good chance to see this new... country," she added, speaking up this time. After all, who knows what else'll be encountered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 pm

"That reminds me; for those who have phones, we should probably have each others number, just in case. C'mon, we'll do along the way!" Ayatsuri smiled, motioning his hand to the entrance which he was to go out of for that was what the exit was for even though it was both an exit and entrance. "Anyone that wants to come, follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Iris shrunk back from Ruby while she was still in her horse form and glanced at Sybilla when actually made a good point. The Icelandic girl shrugged and took out her older phone model, "It's not the highest technology," She muttered, holding it out to Ayatsuri, "But it works, program your number into it before we go out." She turned to everyone else, "Take our your cell phones, Ayatsuri is right, even though he didn't laugh at my joke." Iris mumbled at the end, thinking that the classic 'why the long face' joke was perfect, but she did tend to appretiate the things that most people thought were odd... Or just plain stupid and lame. Oh well, she shrugged to herself, she was still going to keep making the jokes until she killed everyone with them.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Tanya glared at Iris. "Shut up. I'm not a stalker, by the way." She snapped, crouching on her feet. She rolled her eyes boringly. "I'm bound to become a reporter. My first head title- Icegirl makes Lame Jokes'" She said, smiling a little. She stood up and suddenly noticed how hungry she was. "Okay. Food." She muttered and made her way to the doors. Tanya turned when the boy from Japan asked for phones. She pulled hers out of her pocket. "I have one. I just got it, actually." She murmered, handing him her Iphone. American techiness was nice though, even if the rest of it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Lena slipped her card back in her pocket. So apparently they were going out to eat, okay. She pulled out her phone. Everyone gathered together and tossed their phones about while she stood towards the outside untill one came her way. her mind wandered back to Downtown. She wanted to go out anyway, but she didn't know what she would do if somone changed into their animal form.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Sybill pulled out her cellphone, which her father couldn't figure out, though it was a simple LG Rumor. Sybill smiled and tossed phones back and forth until finally her's came back to her, and she scrolled through, having everybody's number in. Sybill crinkled her nose, not wanting to enjoy this. It was like summer camp, it was just.. Weird. How could the American adults have known they could ALL shapeshift? Sybill didn't believe in coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 pm

After the group shared numbers (which confused Ayatsuri after a while), Ayatsuri scrolled through his contacts, took pictures of the people so he wouldn't forget them, and piped, "Alright. Let's eat!" Ayatsuri had always liked eating, but the only thing he ate in Japan was fish, rice and seaweed. Perhaps you've heard of sushi. Anyways, he never got fat from it, since it's a very healthy food, but since he was in America now, he saw all these new stores. Like, along the way to the hotel, he saw these places with obscure names like, McDonalds. What, do you eat McDonald's food there? He played the song in his head, and realized that they must've eaten: cows, pigs and horses! Dear god! What are they doing to those poor animals in there! He thought, and quickly sunk into his seat. The next place was up, some place named Wendy's. The logo had a red-headed girl on it. Well, it must have something to do with the Wizard of Oz... Toto? Oh Lord! These Americans are filthy!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:24 pm

((BWAH. I've been swamped with homework and such, so I have some catching up to do. Then, tomorrow, I'm helping with pet adoption day at my school, but before that I'll have to cook up something to sell at their food...selling...thing. Yeah. XD Sorry I haven't been active!!))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm

OOC: Just sayin, they have McDonalds in Japan. Its just spelled in Japanese. But its the same logo and stuff. hah
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 pm

((oh...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:57 pm

((*rubs wool sweater against two balloons* CLEAR! * repeat* CLEAR! LIVE! LLIIIIIIIIIVVE!))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:09 pm

(CLEAR! -Ka-ching! (Sound of life bringing device that name escapes me)- Live, NOW.)

-TIME SKIP (Because that part was boring and nothing was going to happen)-

Alrighty, let me recap for everyone out there. My name is Iris, I can transform into a cute little fuzz-ball that it called an Arctic Fox; I am an Ambassador to the United States from my home country Iceland, the other Ambassadors can also transform, as learned by last nights fun events. To the present!
I rolled over in my bed with a small muted groan, note to self, hotel beds in America were uncomfy. I opened one eye and then shot up from my bed, holy seal blubber! I only had twenty minutes to get to the cars that were supposed to take us to the White House, where we would get our first 'assignment', Yay, they made it sound like we were about to become secret agents. I can already think of a theme song; 'Do-be da, do-be da, It's Iris! Iris the Arctic Fox!'. Yeah, I know, catchy right? I hopped out of bed and grabbed my things, before turning to Sybilla and Lena, "Get up!" I yelled, running a brush through my hair, "UP, UP, UP! We're going to be late!" There was a brief thought about the other Ambassadors before I decided that they were all probably already up, or at least I hoped they were.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:16 am

Sybilla's eyes flew open at Iris's shrill, panicky yelling. Sybilla's wild thrashing in an attempt to get herself out of the itchy hotel blankets had caused her to roll over the side of the bed and go crashing to the floor very ungracefully. And then, Iris yelled again, something about being late. Sybilla glared at Iris, getting up and trying to regain the bit of dignity she had left. "Don't ever wake me up for being late ever again." Sybilla snapped, her way of thanking you and being dead serious at the same time.
Sybilla shuffled through her bag, grabbing any clothes she could find and running to the bathroom. She was dressed in a matter of minutes, having expirence with being late, then she started the painfully process of ripping through her hair with a brush, gritting her teeth at every snarl in her hair that caught in the brush.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:32 pm

((I don't like spelling Ayatsuri all the time, so first person it is! You should know who I am anyway))

Since the time zone difference between Japan and Washington D.C. is about 11 hours, I was awake quite early that day. I was hanging out in the lounge when I hear Iris' shrill. Silly girl, that Iris. When I realized why she was screaming, however, I went by the entrance, smiling a dumb smile and hanging on to my backpack. I just had to see the looks on their faces when they saw me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *   * Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP * - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pride of the Chosen * An Open RP *
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next