RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journal Entry 1- Alleycat

Go down 
+4
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Journal Entry 1- Alleycat Empty
PostSubject: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:57 am

So by the title, I think you know whats coming...But don't worry, I had to tell somone about my night last night!
June 13th, 2008 Michigan- Sunny, breezy, everything is soaked...
Me- IN my pajama's at my friends house, eating Ramen, typing this, and wishing Spook was here...

Ok, so last night (June 12th,) at 8:00pm My best friend had a Musical she was in, and it was opening night. She was in High School Musical On Stage,playing the part of the weirdo thespians that auditions, and does really bad, but in a funny way. Anyway, It was a really great show, with the end concluding with a big bang (literally,as you'll come to find out) and a bunch of tiny pieces of red, white, yellow, and black paper falling from the ceiling, which no one was expecting(from our cheapo-auditorium). After the show, the whole cast went out to sign aautographs and take pictures. I surprised my friend by Glomping her, and she almost screamed with delight (I hope...^^"). Meanwhile, what only a few people knew, is there was a major Tornado warning and watch outside the Highschool right then. But I did'nt know that, Hannah (My bff,) her sister, etc either. Untill someone whistled really loud and said to stay in the building becasue there was a tornado outside. I frankly did'nt believe this, since there were many cars already driving around, and everyone was so calm. So then, my mom said I could stay the night at Hannah's house, so we had to stop by my house to pick up my cloths, toothbrush, etc.

Well, now is when it gets interesting, and where Puppy's Tornado artical came in handy...

Now, we were in my bff's car, trying to find a wether station on the radio and atempting to drive down the road. I swear, the rain was coming down so hard, we could have drove into he lake and not known it. Then there was a lot of high gusts of winds, and we saw a steeet sign blow across the road. GAH! By now, I was major panicky.
So we drove to my house, which had like, a fortress of water surrounding it, since we have a pond in the back yard, even though it's like 30 yards behind the house, it must have flooded.
Moving right along...
I tried to get out of the car, and succeded...but I was instantly showered with so much water, I could barely find my door! After I got all of my stuff in a bag (I was so scared that I brought my Ipod, and this little wooden cat that looks like Spook,) and I hugged my dad bye, I tried to open the door...which was almost phisically impossible.I had to ram into the door, and then I had another obsticle...getting back into the car, against 40mile an hour winds, and sheets of hail and rain. ugh.

Sorry if this is dragging on...
While Hannah's aunt drove us down the road, (well, at least I thought it was the road,)I like, hypervetallated. (Big word right there!)
Anyways...We got home, turned on the tv downstairs, and saw this-

There is a Tornado warning/Watch in effect for -County, couny, county-

There is a Flash Flood warning for -County, County, County-
and

There is a severe thunderstorm warning in effect for -County, County, County-
TAKE SHELTER IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!!
</FONT></U></I></STRONG></FONT></U></I></STRONG>
</FONT></U></I></STRONG>

And of course, Our county was in all of these warnings...ugh!
My bff's aunt had people calling her, neighbors, people down the street, telling us that they had water coming through their walls!

But to calm me, because obviously, I was stressed out, Hannah's lil' sis made me tea. it was yummy =3 Thankies Hailey :pkheart:
But that was sure a hecktic night! and I'm sore now from sleeping on their couch, but I'm still good. THough I know, when I get bach home, I'll have to pick up branches and other debris up from the resort. ugh!!!
Yours truely,
Alleycat

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:08 pm

OMG! That is horrible! At least there was not a tornado!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 pm

I know! but we have a flood warning too for tonight also... 8C
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm

I absolutely hate tornadoes! Every time it severely storms, I am SPEEEEW! right in the laundry room! With my two dogs by me, the rabbit in the hall, and my cat in his carrier.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:27 pm

heh, at least you have your pets around you =3
I've never been in a tornado, but just having to walk back to Hannah's aunt's car was really scary, because the winds were so high I thought I would blow away, and the rain came in mixed hail sheets! GAH!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Oh, well, is Spook the cat in your avvie? Cause I can barely stand to be away from my cat Sabbath, but Sabby is so smart in tornadoes, I have a blanket in his carrier, and he berries himself under it! ♥
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Today at my LAX camp people and the coach thought they saw a funnel. I guess your state passed over some of its rain and storms.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Well, it was Michigan, so I don't know where it went after that...I'm just glad it's gone!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Oh...south? I'm not sure. I'm terrible at geography.

Hey! You're on! ^^'''

That must've been quite an ordeal to go through. In TN we don't get many storms...at least, not in a while...
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Wow! I'm glade there was no tornado. That must of been scary, though!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Oh my gosh, thank goodness your alive, or not scratched in the least...^^ You don't know how scared and how visible the scene was in my mind...

I hope nothing like that will ever happen again. :pkheart: ❤
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:01 am

WOW!! I sorry for you!! i cant belive you
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 am

Whoa Alley lets all be glad that you didn't get hurt^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 am

Thank you everyone...It was really scary. I wish though that I could have taken a picture, but it would have been blurry anyway....but you know whats strange? now today, June 14th, it's already 64 degrees, and sunny. Like nothing even happened...weird!
Oh and Socky, it went North and dispersed. But I think by then it pretty much died, after going through I think 3 states....:(
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:57 am

I just had a dream about a tornado. ^^ But, was there actually a tornado where you live?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:13 am

I heard on the news yesturday night that one, actually rather mild (80mph) tornado touched down north of where I live...a good distance away though. But I think my county could of had one, it had all of the right conditions! Like when I said I had to get back to Hannah's aunt's car,it was really challenging because I had to walk against the wind and sheets of rain, and that should have only taken me about 15 seconds to just run to it, but I swear it took about a minute!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Ooh, that's weird. Hey, nature's like that nowadays! :)

And I caught you!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:42 pm

WOW> :shock: I actually have seen a tornado before, it looks like a grey wolf tail (super-sized!)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 pm

You have? :| Coolio.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:10 pm

To me a tornado looks like a bush of steel wool.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Blarg! Well, I hope I never see a Tornado! *chatters teeth*
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Look what I just made!
Journal Entry 1- Alleycat 21sygp
I could make plenty more, I was thinking of making a Gallery, or request shop.

Oops, that was Off Topic...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:22 am

OMG Sparkle, where did you learn to do that? I'm so requesting, or your going to teach me!^^

Thats all, right, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 am

There's a program on Devianart that I found how to make them^^
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

The weather is so weird! One day I am in the laundry room, the next day...I am at the pool! LOL, seriously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal Entry 1- Alleycat   Journal Entry 1- Alleycat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journal Entry 1- Alleycat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next