RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

journal Entry 2- Alleycat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

journal Entry 2- Alleycat Empty
PostSubject: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Huzzah!
It's yet another Journal Entry from Yours Truely.

M'Kay so here it goes.
Weather- 73 degrees, sunny, HOT. Mood- Rather happeh ^^ Eating- Black berry blast jello =3=3=3

As many of you know (Cuz I practically killed you with my bothersome-ness) I got my braces off this morning. Teh Ya!

And geuss what? Along with all the happiness, THEY DID IMPRESSIONS. And what are impressions you ask?
Why let me tell you.
ONLY THE MOST AWFUL THING IN THE WORLD. It's this gucky, sticky, gooey pink stuff (that, Mind you, is supposed to taste like cinnamon.)
they use it to fill the metal "molds" (top and lower jaw) and they press it against your teeth for 1-2 in a half minutes. but it like OOZES down your throat and starts to harden...GAH.

Moving on....
and they use that "impression" to start constructing your Retainer, or anything else your getting. But I am cursed with a retainer for ten years. Not that through my entire life already I hav'nt had anyting else. Oh no...I've had it all. Or close to it.

Anyways...
Buuuuut.....THEY GAVE MEH A GOODY BAG!!! Teh ya.
Cha!!
It had all of the candy that I was'nt 'supposed' to eat when I had my braces on for those two and a half years. (Of course we all know I ate it anyway lol)

Though it was'nt really a goody Bag for in actuallity it was a latix glove with all the orthodontist's names on it. Pweety special.

THE BEST PART!!!!!
After all of this, my momeh stopped at the java place and got me a German chocolate hot chocolate. (mouthfull right there ^^")

Annnnnd (drummmrolll)

The book Warriors- Cats of the Clans

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!! pfft. I was extatic. !!!

I have wanted this book for eva! and now I gots it.
And I completely recommend getting it if it is in your store, because it is soooo hard to find, and is reeeaaally good. ^^

Oh,and thats all! ,..;:*'"THEY AIND"'*:;..,
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:57 pm

XD Lucky you I haven't even gotten braces on!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:12 pm

I feel the same about the gooey stuff. I've had it before. :shock: NOT FUN> :evil:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Tiger.I know right? GAH.

Nanook, there not that bad once you get used to them. but its a heck of a lot better without them!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Yeah but My avvie cheers me up. XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:17 pm

oh and joy joy! later this after noon I had a doctors appointment at 3:30. Because I have this weird pinkish purple circle-like mark on my ankle. I've had it for about a year, and it has spread to my other ankle. I started panicking after that, after seeing shows and movies with the similar mark and it being diagnosed as cancer. So finally my mom took me to the doctors today....and it is NOT cancer! When she said what it was, I literally cryed with happiness. it's this really long word I can't prononce,Gromeeama Annulove or somthing like that. its a harmless splotch, and usually forms for no found reason on the lower leg area of girls. boys can get it to, but they have a lower chance. it goes away after about 2 years, and somtimes comes back years later in a smaller form. But it's absolutly harmless, and that means I wont die or have to have kemothreapy or anything. pfft.
leave it to me for overreacting about a spot.

Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Wow things are really happening in your life unluckily, eh? ^^"

Well, I am boringz, so I can't do anythin like zis. *Slumps*
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:21 pm

No, things are good in my life!

Well, I hope your having a good summer anyway, Sparkle =3 *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Oh sweet! Enjoy your book! Harvey and I luckily get to avoid braces.... but it was a close call!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:17 am

Pumpkin, are you and harvey like- twins or something??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: journal Entry 2- Alleycat   journal Entry 2- Alleycat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

journal Entry 2- Alleycat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: