RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MistyRain's Journal!!!

Go down 
+3
Jєt
Ginger.
Mistyy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

MistyRain's Journal!!! Empty
PostSubject: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 pm

October 18, 2008

OK, so... I am in Band after school... And...I sit next to this REALLY nice guy since I am the only french horn player and he's the only saxaphone player... And I am REALLY shy, but the first day I was in band, he started, talking to me! He was like, gazing at me and talking to me and joking! Than, this week at Band, we were joking and he was flirting the whole time! He was like, "Aww! My lips are still viberating!" because his saxaphone viberated! And than we made this wierd joke about how the viberating made a chain reaction,and if you touched the floor, the room would shake and so on. Than it was like, "THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!" and "IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE!!!!"... And keep in mind, I had only met this guy in the first band practice, two weeks ago!

So than, later my foot actually randomly viberated while our music teacher was talkin, so I looked over to the guy wide eyed and was like, "Woah... My FOOT just VIBERATED!" and he stared back wide eyed but than we were like joking around, and it was like, "It's coming!!! The Apocolypse is COMING!" I was really funny!

AND, I also caught him staring at me a few times! And when I turned to look at him gazing atme, he just kept staring! So I'd blush and quickly turn away!

So I was wondering if you guys thing he... *gulp* LIKES me?!?! Keep in mind, I am far from the prettiest girl in school and NO WHERE near popular! And only one guy has asked me out my whole life, and he only half asked me(I half asked him!)!! I am chubby, don't have many friends, and am EXTREMELY shy(probably why I barely have friends..)!

BTW, do you think he was FLIRTING with me?!?! I wanna know!

October 20, 2008

Well, this guy hasn't really talked to me... He seems shy when he's around me with his guy friends. I'll get him to talk to me, though X)

Why isn't he talking to me
??

Oct. 21, 2008

This is gonne be short again, because I have to do papers, buuut...

Today, at recess, me and my budds were goofing off by on a rock and by it... We were just fooling around, kinda making fools of ourselves, when I saw HIM and his friends walk towards us! I blushed and smiled, but was still hanging with my friends! He was kin of watching us, and than whispering to his friends so we couldn't hear - like we'd be able too, we were yelling at eacother so loud X) - so I am curious about what he was saying! He seems really nice...

Question!! What was he saying??? Was he whispering that we were dorks... Or... Something else...? HELP!

OCT. 3. 2008(THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!)

So, today, I was playing Infection(kinda like tag, but a bit different) with my friends... And at the start of a new game, I became 'it'. Soo... I was chasing people around, and then he was teasing me to ag him! So I laughed and raced after him... I chased him around, and we were talking as I tried to tag him!

And then I saw him talking to my good girl friends so I was ike, "What's that about??" to myself.

NOTE: this guy is the ONLY saxaphone player and the ONLY person who sits beside me.

So, when I got inside, my BFF started talking to me(she sits beside me at my table, yes, we have tables instead of desks).

This is our convo:

"Hey, *my name*, someone likes you!" she giggled.

I stared wide-eyed.

"It's someone from band!" she smiled.

I tried to hide my smile, thinking of him... "What instrument does he play??" I asked, hoping she'd say saxaphone...

"That would give it away!" she laughed.

We talked more...

"So, I guess asking where he sits would give it away, too?" I smiled, thinking that she'd say row one, two, or four since him and myself are the only ones in row 3...

"Yep!" she laughed.

So, that was about all...

Buut, in band, we were joking around again! Than he was helping me with learning the fingering to some songs! Than we were talking and fooling around!

Q of the day!:

Is... is it him that she was talking about...?
I... I think it might be...
But you guys, I am NOT EVEN KIDDING! You MUST be honest in what you think or I'll be MAAD!!

Oct. 24, 2008

*sob* My friend... the one that told me someone likes me fromband... Sh-she's going out with HIM! *sobs* I can't stand it! And I can't be mad at her or she'll know that I... like him... And that I thought he liked me! I AM SO MAD AT HER! But I can'tshow it... And I really liked him...

I know I sound pathetic, and I should leave them alone, but I reeally liked him... And I didn't think he was being just nice... He wa acting EXACTLY like my EX did before he told me he liked me... But I am jus so sad...

Qs of the day

Do you think it's still him?? Or... someone else... It could also be my EX(Who has a GF) because when I said I thought I knew who it was and she was guessing, she said both my EX's name and his name... But anyways, is it him, my EX, or smeone else...?

Why would my friend do that to me... I showed signs that I liked him...

Do you think he told my friend and she got jelous and went out with him...?

Last edited by MistyRain Jonas! on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:22 pm

OooOoh! xD I think he might like you, I mean, I don't think I'm the prettiest girl in the school (Obviously), I have dark brown hair, and usually the blonde chicks get the guys, yet 2 boys liked me last year. (And I think they both like me this year, too. Including my crush. maybe.) It's possible! VERY possible! <=D

Um, well, first of all, do you like him?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:15 am

Probably, unless he was your bestest friend, then I don't think he would be joking around with you like that.

^Agreed Ginger, about the blonde thing.
I have golden hair, with streaks of blonde-ISH in the front.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:19 am

Maybe he's flirting. :) Or maybe he's just trying to be your friend—but guys are hardly older people's friends anymore without some kind of romance. :P So I'd bet he like likes you, at least a little.

And on the blonde thing, I have dark brown hair. XD But I wouldn't know the blonds vs. everyone else getting a date, because I don't even go to a school.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:03 am

Yay! Coolio! Yah, he is no where near my best friend, we had JUST met!

And I have golden brown hair with bright blonde and red(or some ppl say purple) streaks! It's better than blonde any day!!! :D:D:D

But cool, I might have a not-so-secret-admierer just like Gingy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 am

Gingersky || wrote:
OooOoh! xD I think he might like you, I mean, I don't think I'm the prettiest girl in the school (Obviously), I have dark brown hair, and usually the blonde chicks get the guys, yet 2 boys liked me last year. (And I think they both like me this year, too. Including my crush. maybe.) It's possible! VERY possible! <=D

Um, well, first of all, do you like him?

To the 'do I like him thing',

Uhhh... I DUNNO!!! Hah, I am trying to figure that out, too... And I don't know if I am even ready for a relationship again... Not after my EX-BF
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Mmmmm... yeah, I think he just might like you.
And it's not really Blondes vs. Brunettes to get a date here. I'm too young to have a BF right now, anyway! But I can tell you this, there are millions of crushes going around! xD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:34 pm

0.o You think he... likes me...??? Wowza...

I've been aloud to date since I was eleven X)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:38 pm

MistyRain Jonas! wrote:
Yay! Coolio! Yah, he is no where near my best friend, we had JUST met!

And I have golden brown hair with bright blonde and red(or some ppl say purple) streaks! It's better than blonde any day!!! :D:D:D

But cool, I might have a not-so-secret-admierer just like Gingy!!!!

I agree, I like my hair, even though I have too much of it. You should've seen it before I got it layered!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:35 pm

Aha, same here! My hair is layered and there is STILL waay too much! It puffs up!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Man. Thats juicey! It's a so/so here.

I'm blonde, by the by. And geuss what? It's only been 8 weeks of school, and alreadly I have my usual geek squad following me around. I swear, they add one more to it every year. There like freakin' fan boys, or somthing.
But its cute when one of the nerds asks anyone out. Cause their kinda shy and waaaay below social status (I mean way down there,) and they get the nerves to even talk to a girl. XD I sound like a jerk.

Anywho, whats wrong with blonde? I'm def. not the most popular, but I'm pretty comfortable with what popularity I am. I know most everyone in school: I just don't "hang" with the super stuck-up crew *lmao*

But you guys should see our school when a dance pops up. Everyone is skittish with "the fever" and asking people to it. I'm sure anyone's school is like that, tho ^^"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm

*Listens to Autumn as she gets WAAY off track* >^.^<
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm

Nothings wrong with blondes! ^^" Just that.. nvm. X.x
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Yahh, just that nvm XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh! sorreh. I have been muchly off today :s

Well... well, brunetts are just...erm...nvm X.x
Just tricken xD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Yes, yes you are, Peachie XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:17 pm

Anyways....did you talk to the boy today or what?

Give us the scoop! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:17 pm

OK, OK, I'll post today!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:30 pm

There!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:42 pm

He's not talking to you around his friends because he doesn't want them to know he likes you! xD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:09 pm

*blushes* you really think so...? Or.. Is he embarrased by me...?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Really. I'm siriouse.
Why would he be embrassed by you?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 pm

cuz i am a dork and he's...not...

But, 21st is up!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:20 am

It's always hard to tell. Maybe he wasn't whispering about you at all. Or maybe he was saying something good about you, but was too embarrassed for you to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:15 pm

X) Yayz, maybe! I with if guys liked you, they'd just come out and tell you, not be too shy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MistyRain's Journal!!!   MistyRain's Journal!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MistyRain's Journal!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next