RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams

Go down 
+2
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Otterwhisker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 pm

I can't seem to find that old thread where we told each other about weird dreams, so I made this. Lol.

The other night I had this dream where I had this job where I had to suck the blue out of everything and put it in this bin. Somehow, the fate of the world depended on me harvesting evough blue. XD Blue harvesting wasn't easy, though. It was a previledge and a burnen. Everyone else sat around and did nothing while I was working away, finding blue things. I'd find a blue object, stare at it, concentrate, and the blue would come off and into my bin. It was cool :D
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Video game plot win. xD

I have plenty of odd dreams. My most recent was a dream about me and Chewbacca playing chess. That was the whole dream. *nods*

But my WEIRDEST EVER has to have been this one:

I was crawling in a yellow pipe. No I don't know why. And it was a really tight fit for me, and I was all claustrophobic and upset. Then the pipe was big all of a sudden and this guy on a hover-scooter ((?)) went by and shouted: "No free refills!"
That's all I remember. Odd huh?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Yes, that is odd. XD Awesome and weird.

The last dream I remember was really faded in memory. Neji was in it for a short time, then it was that my avatar at a Pokémon forum couldn't be a Persian because the admin was a Persian. Then I remember that I was on a pirate ship with some sort of wooden bowling ball in my hand; I climbed up a rope to the second floor in a place that looked like the Great Wolf Lodge (yay!) When I bounced it, it would release a Pokémon, and the higher it bounced, the better the Pokémon would be. I bounced mine, and it hit the ceiling twice, and out came a Lucario.

Yet another dream I interpreted too late. >>
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Tayuya wrote:
Yes, that is odd. XD Awesome and weird.

The last dream I remember was really faded in memory. Neji was in it for a short time, then it was that my avatar at a Pokémon forum couldn't be a Persian because the admin was a Persian. Then I remember that I was on a pirate ship with some sort of wooden bowling ball in my hand; I climbed up a rope to the second floor in a place that looked like the Great Wolf Lodge (yay!) When I bounced it, it would release a Pokémon, and the higher it bounced, the better the Pokémon would be. I bounced mine, and it hit the ceiling twice, and out came a Lucario.

Yet another dream I interpreted too late. >>

Maybe you're just on a really big Envy kick.

Last night the only part of my dream I can remember is that I got a white wolf on Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species. Probably influenced by the zoo I made that is almost entirely a single wolf exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Don't forget that the Odd kick was nearly as big as this one.

Nearly.

We'll know by next Tuesday; these little "kicks" never lasted more than a week.

ANYWAY

The weirdest dream I ever had was when I was in my dad's backyard on a foggy day, and we had monkeys -- similar to white siamangs -- in our cherry tree. There were gusts of wind that blew us up into the tree when we walked under, and for some reason, we had to avoid the monkeys. I was tossed around in the wind for a moment before landing and walking out of our neighbor's backyard, where I had landed. I was walking up the street -- a big hill -- and some random person [M] from our school was following me. I turned around to face M and asked, "Am I dreaming?"
She nods and says , "Right you are! You're a smart one!" And then I wake up.

Being a pink cow with a fire extinguisher was pretty weird too.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Tayuya wrote:
Being a pink cow with a fire extinguisher was pretty weird too.

xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I LOVE GREAT WOLF LODGE <:D

Quote :
Last night the only part of my dream I can remember is that I got a white wolf on Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species. Probably influenced by the zoo I made that is almost entirely a single wolf exhibit.
Once, I had this dream about Zoo Tycoon, too! :D It was about my little cousin who had this zoo except we were walking inside it somehow, and you know how you can change the ground level to make hills and stuff and change the ground texture and stuff to make it grass or water or whatever? Well, my cousin had made this really cool river/waterfall thing in his zoo by changing the ground level so that it sloped and making it water, and I was like "AWESOME DOOD" and later on when I woke up I tried it out, and GUESS WHAT?!!?

it didn't work.

:( I was dissapointed. It was like some sort of sideways puddle thing and I'm like Dreams 548768 ....lameeee...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Sokka(pirate) wrote:

I was crawling in a yellow pipe. No I don't know why. And it was a really tight fit for me, and I was all claustrophobic and upset. Then the pipe was big all of a sudden and this guy on a hover-scooter ((?)) went by and shouted: "No free refills!"

Maybe you were in a straw?

Last night I had a dream Otter, our Epic Art Teacher, and all our friends were running around in this hedge maze, and then the janitor was like a giant and swept us all up in his giant broom. So we tried to hang on for our dear lives to the thingies on the broom-brush, but then for some reason he was trying to sweep up my cat, and we all jumped onto my cat and rode him around.

And then I woke up. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 pm

xD

I once had this really weird dream where I was with a group from my Church and we all went swimming. Everyone had to go put their swimsuits on except for me, this other dude, and a teacher. But before me and the other dude got into the pool, the Teacher had to make us jump in. The other dude jumped in and the teacher turned to me and really creepily said, "Now it's your turn."
"But I don't like to splash." Was my reply, (Weird because that's true. xD)
Then the guy reached up his hand and was all, "It's okay. Jump in!"
So I jump in, and go under the water, where he grabs my hand, and this I.D. card thing pops up and states;
Chistopher
5'5
Male
Brown hair, brown eyes.
Me being freaked out, jerks my hand away, but then I woke up.

I still don't know a Christopher, and I never want to go on a field trip to swim with my Church. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 pm

This is actually my friend's, but he told me about it a few weeks ago.

He has a recurring dream where he's home alone, and for some reason ((power outage?)) he can't turn the lights on, and it's nighttime. Then these zombies start surrounding his house and pounding on the windows and doors, so he runs to the staircase. Not up the stairs, to the staircase. When he gets there, the zombies break through the windows and start coming in. But the thing is, although they move slow and everything when they walk, they can charge at you incredibly fast. So they charge at him and he runs upstairs where he locks himself in his room. While they begin breaking the door down he opens the window and flies away over the woods. But the zombies are on the ground following him, so he can't land. Then he wakes up.

Sounds like a dream you wake up screaming from. 0.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: