RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-

Go down 
+3
Hot summer nights
Mistyy
Ginger.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

!Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- Empty
PostSubject: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:18 pm

What is a Dream?
Dreams are the images, thoughts and feelings experienced while asleep, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history.

And why do we have them?
The measurement of brain waves have shown through research that sleep
is not all the same. A night sleep seems to have a series of regular
cycles. One of these stages is called "Dream Sleep" or "Rapid Eye
Movement" sleep because your eyes move rapidly behind your eyelids
during this phase. It is thus labeled REM sleep. REM sleep is not
really light sleep or deep sleep, but is characterized by faster
breathing and heart rate than other stages of sleep. The brain has
increased blood flow and uses more oxygen during REM sleep. This may
explain why people awaken during REM sleep often have vivid memories
of dreams. The first REM period occurs about 1-2 hours after falling
asleep and is the longest of the 4-5 REM periods in a normal night's
sleep. They occur once every 90 minutes or so.

xXxXxXxXxXxX

Of course, most of you already know that! So here, you can share your dreams, and let other people comment on them. You can also give some Tips, anything about Dreaming!

You can even talk about Day Dreaming, and what you Day Dreamed about, too!

xXxXxXxXxXxX

Join us?
Nickname:
What you often dream about:
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?:
Do you Day dream?:
If so, what do you often day dream about?:
Are you confused with any of your dreams?:
Anything else?:

My Form:
Nickname: Gingy
What you often dream about: About this boy in my class, [=P] and about tornadoes.
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?: Yea!
Do you Day dream?: Sometimes, but not often.
If so, what do you often day dream about?: Um, mostly about the thing I;m looking at. =P
Are you confused with any of your dreams?:YES. I'm confused about why I dream about a guy in my class. ^^
Anything else:

xXxXxXxXxXxX

Our Members:
Gingy, [Dreams about: Dude in class & Tornadoes.]

xXxXxXxXxXxX

The Dream Box
[A place where your dreams go!]

Writting by Gingy:
I went to the city next to my city. My mom wasn't there, so I was all alone. Suddenly, I was at this Mall thing, and I saw one of my little 2 grader buddy, Which in really life is my little buddy/friend. So then I see this random boy, who chased me in a hall way, and he had a friend with him. I have no idea who he was, BTW. {That's NOT who I usually dream about, either.}

Then suddenly , I have at my real house, but I was still in the City next to my really City. There suddenly there was like, a whole bunch of parents I knew, and a few kids from my class in my house, with me. We where all in my Moms room, and looking out of the window. Then who would know, there's this funnel cloud that just strait, not moving at all. I was like 'Common people! Get in the basement!' They where like. 'No. It's safer at the highest floor of the building. What the heck? Then the funnel cloud hit the ground, but it still was strait, and was not moving. Then there was like, a life that happened to the tornado. There was dirt flying to it, then it just froze, with the dirt. I ran into my room.

There was this lady I knew, and a boy in my class. {I never dreamed of him, before!} I grabbed something my mom gave me a while ago, in case it was the last time of my life, {=P}. Then Matthew, the kid in my class, was like, 'Stand on my back, and you could get the clock!' So I did, then I fell, on my carpet. I was laughing. {Weird, I know!} I had no idea why I need the clock, though. The I just went to stand on the chair, and I got the clock anyway.

I closed my window, then I was like, to the lady, 'WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT!!' And she grabbed me and said, 'No. It's not safe to go to the basement. O_O

Suddenly I was back in my moms room, and the the tornado thing went back up in the sky. I was like, 'YAYAYAYA!', then the people disappeared, and I was back in my City, then I woke up.

Writting by Misty:
I was in one of those subways(which I don't have any of in my town... Weird...) And there was this big blue monster(don't ask) and he said I would never see my parents again, and I started crying. Than, my parents were banging at the door for me, and I was like "MOM! DAD! NO!" and I hid under the seats which people, who didn't care at all that there was a big blue monster on the subway, were sitting on. Then i woke up.

xxxxx

I had one of me being at my towns recreational center and a guy was chasing me, trying to shoot me! So I ran and ran and jumped into someones car and was like, "will you take me home?" and they smiled evilly and were like, "Ugh... yahh!" and then I woke up!

Writting by Suburb:
Remember a dream where I was about 20-25. I sat at the end of a long black table at a company, but I'm not really sure what. I stood up and i heard a gunshot. I suddenly fell back, closing my eyes as a girl shrieked and ran toward me. I could feel my body numbing. I died.

Last edited by [[ Gingersky ]] on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Nickname: Misty
What you often dream about: Ummm... People trying to kill me... I had like 4 drams of people trying to kill me or other people... Sometimes of my exBF
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?: sure
Do you Day dream?: Not often, but sometimes
If so, what do you often day dream about?: my exBF and things I am looking at/thinking about
Are you confused with any of your dreams?: DUH!!
Anything else?: I have an over-active imagination in a bad way sooo yahh...
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Nickname: Moon
What you often dream about: horses,guys,horses,warriros and did i say HORSES??
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?: yes plz
Do you Day dream?: yes,
If so, what do you often day dream about?: really anything
Are you confused with any of your dreams?: i dont think soo....
Anything else?: nada
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Nickname: Suburb "Sub"
What you often dream about: I really don't know, a mix of things.
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?: yes. I
Do you Day dream?: no
If so, what do you often day dream about?:
Are you confused with any of your dreams?: yes, a lot.
Anything else?: I can PM you more of my dreams... Here's an example; remember a dream where I was about 20-25. I sat at the end of a long black table at a company, but I'm not really sure what. I stood up and i heard a gunshot. I suddenly fell back, closing my eyes as a girl shreiked and ran toward me. I could feel my body numbing. I died.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Wow. That's kinda kreepy, Surburb. ^^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm

I've got more!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 pm

Nickname:Night
What you often dream about:Umm a rangeof things, Ditto With you Ginger, A girl in my class... I like LOL!
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?:Yeah
Do you Day dream?:Sometimes
If so, what do you often day dream about?:Anything... Girl in class
Are you confused with any of your dreams?:Yeah...
Anything else?:Noperrs
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Here's one of mine(from when I was like 4):

I was in one of those subways(which I don't have any of in my town... Wierd...) And there was this big blue monster(don't ask) and he said I would never see my parents again, and I started crying. Than, my parents were banging at the door for me, and I was like "MOM! DAD! NO!" and I hid under the seats which people, who didn't care at all that there was a big blue monster on the subway, were sitting on. Then i woke up.

AND

I had one of me being at my towns recreational center and a guy was chasing me, trying to shoot me! So I ran and ran and jumped into someones car and was like, "will you take me home?" and they smiled evily and were like, "Ugh... yahh!" and then I woke up!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Nickname: Var-J
What you often dream about: I dunno....
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?: yup!
Do you Day dream?: sometimes!
If so, what do you often day dream about?: random things
Are you confused with any of your dreams?: yeah!
Anything else?: nope!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:01 pm

OME! That big blue monster was hilarious, {The part where no one even cared there was a monster on the bus}!

Yay, Nookers! The guy I dream about is who I like! Heh, I love talking about that stuff. ^.- 👅
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 pm

I forget my dreams! Tomorrow, I'll post! But The big blue monster was funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 pm

[[ Gingersky ]] wrote:
OME! That big blue monster was hilarious, {The part where no one even cared there was a monster on the bus}!

Yay, Nookers! The guy I dream about is who I like! Heh, I love talking about that stuff. ^.- 👅

Yeah me too! but instead it is a girl becasue I'm a guy XD
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Here's my dream from last night:

I went to the city next to my city. My mom wasn't there, so I was all alone. Suddenly, I was at this Mall thing, and I saw one of my little 2 grader buddy, Which in really life is my little buddy/friend. So then I see this random boy, who chased me in a hall way, and he had a friend with him. I have no idea who he was, BTW. {That's NOT who I usually dream about, either.}

Then suddenly , I have at my real house, but I was still in the City next to my really City. There suddenly there was like, a whole bunch of parents I knew, and a few kids from my class in my house, with me. We where all in my Moms room, and looking out of the window. Then who would know, there's this funnel cloud that just strait, not moving at all. I was like 'Common people! Get in the basement!' They where like. 'No. It's safer at the highest floor of the building. What the heck? Then the funnel cloud hit the ground, but it still was strait, and was not moving. Then there was like, a life that happened to the tornado. There was dirt flying to it, then it just froze, with the dirt. I ran into my room.

There was this lady I knew, and a boy in my class. {I never dreamed of him, before!} I grabbed something my mom gave me a while ago, in case it was the last time of my life, {=P}. Then Matthew, the kid in my class, was like, 'Stand on my back, and you could get the clock!' So I did, then I fell, on my carpet. I was laughing. {Weird, I know!} I had no idea why I need the clock, though. The I just went to stand on the chair, and I got the clock anyway.

I closed my window, then I was like, to the lady, 'WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT!!' And she grabbed me and said, 'No. It's not safe to go to the basement. O_O

Suddenly I was back in my moms room, and the the tornado thing went back up in the sky. I was like, 'YAYAYAYA!', then the people disappeared, and I was back in my City, then I woke up.

LOOOONG dream, I know. It was really interesting, though! ^.-
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:32 pm

Yah, iknow the big blue monster thing was hilarious, but to a 4 year ol, it is FREAKY! A huge monster saying you wont see your parents ever again!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:32 pm

XD LOL! Ummmmm I once had this dream I was a warrior cat.. XP
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:35 pm

HAHA! I have too, but I barey remember it!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Nickname: Emma-Lee
What you often dream about: Being a Fairy. :oops:
Would you like your dreams to be shown here, in this thread?: If you make me
Do you Day dream?: All the time
If so, what do you often day dream about?: What I'm reading
Are you confused with any of your dreams?: Yes.... It was like a phrophecy...
Anything else?:

Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-   !Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!Dream Land! -A place to share your dreams-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: Member Clubs-
Jump to: