RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm

('Toni will meet up with you guyss.)

'Toni was in her wolf form, half of the bullet belts laid across her back and some held in her grey jaws.
Where are you guys?She asked, her claws clicked against the linoleum floor under her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Zoey heard 'Toni's...voice? She had gone to her cougar form, feeling tired but more prepared for any potential danger. Down here...where are you? She asked, turning around to look for her.
She heard the wolf's claws clicking on the smooth floor. Following the sound, she found 'Toni not too far away.

((She's blind in her wolf form right?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:12 pm

(Yup. I bet you're shocked that a blind wolf is carrying bullets. XD)
'Toni puffed.
I can't exactly see you, Zoe.
She sat down in the hall way, her mouth still filled with the belts.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm

((Scary...xD))

Zoey bounded down the hall to 'Toni and brushed her tail on the wolf's side. I'm right here, the others are this way. She told her, moving to lead her along the hallway with her tail resting on 'Toni's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm

((Socks, you're an orphan, you don't have any parents X3))

Trent was confused as to what they could do. They were all beaten and bleeding, so it would take a lot of explaining- a lot of lying- to patch up the mess. And that would be risky, because he knew that none of them were about to give up their secret. You guys... he thought. Can we even... go home? It seemed like their powers were ruining their lives completely. At first, Trent had thought they were great, but now, after almost being killed for the sake of them, he wasn't so sure. He almost just wanted to be a normal kid with a normal life, without any of the junk that he was going through right now.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm

I took the question into consideration. Can we? I looked at the others. Arabelle, Danny, Trent, Tori, Kayran... We were all disfunctional, and some of us didn't have a place to call home, like me and Danny! We had nowhere to go, none of us, without sacrafices to be made. And at that moment, I had the answer...

We're already there.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm

((ZOMG WE ARE HOME BECAUSE HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS AND WE ARE ALL FRIENDS WHO WOULD SACROFICE OUR LIVES FOR ONE ANOTHER SO WE ARE SO CLOSE AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER. SO HOME IS WHEREVER WE ARE ALL TOGETHER HOME IS NOT A PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE ITS WHERE YOUR HEART IS. AND SINCE WE LOVE EACH OTHER OUR HOME IS WHERE WE ARE TOGETHER. THAT IS HOME. I LOVE YOU GUYS SRSLY YEAH WE ARE HOME. YEAH. PEACE. AMEN. xD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:56 pm

((*forces Otters pills into his mouth* Chew and swallow!

Yeah, that was REALLY original, eh?))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:13 pm

((Lol, I was just kidding, it's nice to have a dose of cheezy every now again. *forces cheese into your throat* Chew and swallow! XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 pm

((Swallows. Btw, Otter, YOu must make rp go! ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm

[Haha, not that it isn't fun being preached by a furry mammal...]

Arabelle had turned back into her fox form as soon as they were outside. "I have to go home..." she said sadly, realizing how hurt her parents must feel right now. They would be assuming the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Otter's Flower wrote:
((Socks, you're an orphan, you don't have any parents X3))

((Sure, I don't...-thinks up crazy sideplot-))

I blinked sadly at Ara, feeling terrible for her...well, for all of us. What had we done in our past lives to deserve this bad karma? It must've bordered on mass homicide, at least.. I looked at Trent. You know, I was thinking...would the orphanage even really miss us? I mean, us, being our age...most parents pass us up. I recalled with stinging memories the time a kind young couple were hoping to adopt me when they caught sight of the baby-nursery. It was like I'd never even been there. But life isn't fair, I told myself for what could very well be the billionth time. Life is never fair...to anyone. It sure didn't seem that way. Everyone around me would have their glittering, picture-perfect lives, and I had nothing. Just an ache in my heart and the refusal to accept it. They should get back to their parents. I added telepathically, in a softer mental tone. I suddenly felt myself wishing they didn't have to go. They were probably the only friends I'd ever made since kindergarten, and I wasn't sure if I was ready to just give up my newfound friendship so easily.

((-noms de cheese-))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 pm

I looked sympathetically at Danny. I couldn't really go to my parents, even though I did have them. "I'm coming with you guys." I said. I might've well have been one, since my parents would look there last.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:20 am

((mmm...cheese...*nom*))

Zoey thought about her parents...about those times when she had nightmares when she was little and she'd run into their room. She thought of how they'd tell her everything was going to be okay, give her lots of hugs, and if she was really upset they'd make something special like hot chocolate or popcorn. That was what she wanted right now. She wanted someone to hug her and tell her the past couple day's events had all been just a bad dream and everything was okay. She wanted life to be simple again, and she didn't want to be afraid of being captured and hurt. She wanted to snuggle into her bed and stay there for about a year. But she didn't want to leave her new friends.
After what had just happened, she felt like if she left them they'd disappear forever. And she certainly didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm

[My turn... O.o]

Arabelle sighed. She never had had a close relationship with her parents, as they were always gone, but she couldn't just leave. It wouldn't be fair. She couldn't cheat them out of a daughter. She remembered all those times she had gotten hurt and someone else had been there to help her; even when she fell of the slide and broke her arm, it was a stranger that called the paramedics. It seemed ironic now: she had grown up her whole life believing that whenever they said something would be alright, it would, just because they said so. Now here she was in an alien forest as a fox with others who could of been her brothers and sisters, trying to escape some unknown enemy. Everything certainly wasn't going to be alright.
"I don't know where to start..." Arabelle murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm

((Well, now that we've remeniced, let's get the CHEESE OUTTA HERE!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 pm

[Agreed.]

Arabelle shook her head. She examined herself and found that she was all grimy and bloody from the previous battle. "How can we explain this?" she hissed softly.

Last edited by Shadowglєn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

We forgot our homework. I offered instantly, the joke almost an instinctive response. I slipped all the way into the hall, shaking out my fur. Or maybe we got lost, and got torn up by thorns. *Or* we could tell them we're freaks of nature with the power to shape-shift into animals, then, at a shady meeting, we were tranquilized, kidnapped, and taken to this place. Think they'll buy it? I caught a whiff of outside air, but it didn't smell like Colorado. It was humid and dank. Where *are* we, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:10 pm

[I need to edit... ]

Arabelle huffed. "I think we'd be thrown into the mental hospital for that one..." she joked, slightly bothered by the humid air this place had. She gingerly stepped outside, weary that someone else was going to jump out at them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm

[center][color=black]Oliva Imelda Kay is only as unique as her name.
With long silvery-black hair that catches the light, and piercing jade green eyes, Liv has a very exotic and terrifying beauty. Her name means a fierce fighter, and protector, but you couldn't tell from the outside. Oliva is a timid and shy girl, but will unleash a fierce animal inside her if you provock her. In seventh grade, she started seeing the changes, her hair growing quicker, and her eyes catching small movements in her periphial vision. Soon, animals started showing up on her doorstep, which was odd because she lived in a rural area. Becoming afriad, she kept a low profile in the beggining of Eigth grade, but half-way through the animals became more frequent, others didn't seem to notice them, but Liv noticed others going through the same changes as her.
Long story short, one day Liv was walking home and she was taken by a group of the animals and brought to Georgia. After a group of unfamilar animals attacked the ones that took Liv, she managed to escape, realizing that she could now transform herself into a black leopard.
Since Oliva is average weight and height, her leopard form is the same, with piercing green eyes and a grey splotch on her chest, where she wears a necklace that has a stone on it in the shape of a paw print. Liv is average with a deadly secret, and confused on why she is a leopard, lost in the forest, wanting answers.[/color][/center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:28 pm

[Accepted.
But you already knew that!]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Okay I *so* don't like this place. Wherever it is. Zoey growled. The humidity wasn't something she was used to, and just the strangeness of the whole place was scaring her. She'd never admit that of course, but it was.
How far away from home had those wierdos taken them? Another state? Another country?! No. She shook her head to try to clear it. They couldn't have taken them too far..right?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Suddenly Arabelle snapped her fingers; it was almost as if a lightbulb had appeared above her head. "I got it!" she exclaimed triumphantly. Without waiting another moment she mouthed "Georgia" and instantly felt stupid for not realizing it before. She had only lived in Colorado for the past year. How did she miss the dense air and lush forests? There was even the sound of rushing water in the distance- something that Georgia had a lot of.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:35 pm

I read Foxxy Loxxy's lips.Georgia? *Georgia*. You can't be serious. I looked around. Am I being punk'd? Where's Ashton? Despite my apparent disbelief, I felt deep within me the sickening realization: Ara spoke the truth. I remembered when my uncle from Georgia visited, and now the distinctive damp, smoky scent wreathed around me, just like it had on my uncle. My eyes still wide, but not so much with surprise, more like lasting shock, I stared at the floor. Not sure if I could go on. How were we supposed to get back to Colorado now? Sure, we could turn into animals, but there was no way we could get back without...complications along the way. And by complications, I meant the risk that we would die. I couldn't fathom the distance. Heck, if I couldn't remember all the 50 states, I couldn't remember how far Georgia was from Colorado. I just knew it was a long, long way off. We can't be in Georgia, I whispered ferverently, more to myself than the others. We just can't be.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Georgia doesn't seem evil enough... I thought. Then again, my life only thrived for the unexpected...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next