RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:24 pm

I flapped down next to her and turned myself again. "That was epic." I whispered under my breath. I looked up along With Arabelle.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm

I snorted. "That's one way to put it," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:50 pm

I flapped down to the other two, but instead of turning human, I went to my cat form. On purpose.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:38 pm

I flew down to a thicker branch and turned into a human. "What now my Amigo's?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:47 pm

I gasped, and nearly slapped myself in the forehead. "School!" I shouted, "We have to go back!" I was hoping that everyone was still outside from the fire alarm episode. If they weren't, well, who knows who could be looking for us.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 pm

I frowned. "Great!" I growled. I preferred turning raccoon, but I wasn't sure how the principal would like that. Even if they wouldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 pm

I turned into a human, just to say, "Do we have to?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:04 am

I rolled my eyes. "Of course," I retored, "We already missed out on one day, and I don't want to be on the 'Missing Persons' list- we disappeared during a fire alarm!" I was practically yelling, but managed to keep my voice level.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:03 am

Antoinette fluttered down, and rapidly changed about four feet from the ground.
Landing on all fours in an outfit of grey, darkwash jeans and a red shortsleve.
She recovered quickly, standing up and ruffling her boycut hair.
'Toni still had her owl's eyes for a split second when she looked at Bell, then they gradually turned completely grey.
"That's what was going on? Hmph...no wonder everyone was trying to rush me out the door."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:58 am

I glanced at Arabelle. "We need an excuse be fore returning." I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Violet looked up at the sky, seeing an odd array of birds heading towards a tree. Odd... she thought, her eyes locked on a dark spot in the tree.

((Now how should I learn how to shape-shift...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:10 pm

(LOL- we all changed back and I just changed back form four feet off the ground- you should really be freaking out.)

Antoinette thought hard about that question.
"We could say that our paarents were right there."
Stupid! She thought to herself.
How lucky would she be if it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 pm

[Tayuya- well we all made our first shape-shift in a bad situation, as in, if we wouldn't have shape-shifted something bad would've happened.]
[Blanky- we're all used to it. xD]

"I don't think that would work," I said to 'Toni. The school probably would ask our parents anyways, I thought. Coming up with an excuse was going to be hard. "Well, if the school is still outside then we wouldn't need an excuse, we would just have to sneak back into the group. We all snuck out, so it shouldn't be that hard to sneak back in."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

'Toni nodded.
"Now that we have at least a little bit of a plan, let's get back."
The blind 7th grader shifted back to a barn owl,
and began to fly back to the edge of the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 pm

I watched as 'Toni left, and quickly turned into my bird-like self. Before I knew it I was flying above the trees as I had a few moments before.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 pm

I quickly shifted back into my dove-form and flew behind Toni. I sighed, Dad was gonna kill me!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 pm

[I'm guessing this is my cue to go into first person?]

My eyes widened. Those birds had just... turned into humans and back. Shifting my feet nervously, I let out a slight whimper, of fear of the unknown. My eyes trailed along the barn owl that was flying, then towards the dove that was following the barn owl...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm

[Just so you know, I'm a Peregrine Falcon.]

In a matter of minutes I was soaring over the school field, where students gathered in groups. The temperature had gone up a little, but not by much. I noticed that some people where staring up at the sky and pointing at the strange birds. I can't shape-shift back now, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Lucky us, eh? I thought to everyone as I flew closer to the ground, but still pretty high.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 pm

((Are we heading in yet? I know how I should shape-shift...))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:08 pm

((Well, go then! BUt make sure that people who aren't shape shifters (students, staff) don't see you. EVER!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:18 pm

[What I would do is I would see all of us (the birds) flying around up there and wish to be an animal like them! Wa-la! You have shape-shifted. And yeah, make sure no one can see you.]

I landed myself in a tree and looked over at the students who apparently were being let back in to the school now. They were too eager to go back inside to pay any attention to us anymore, so I shape-shifted back into a human and ran as fast as I could to join the back of the group. Luckily, no one saw me join in.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 pm

((Good idea. xD
I can't seem to stay in first person...))

As the crowd began to move ahead of her, Violet was too distracted to follow. She watched the birds swoop out of sight, her eyes trailing them. What would it be like if she were an animal?

Violet blinked.

When she opened her eyes a second or two later, Violet found that the area around her had mysteriously changed. Everything was so much larger, and her eyes were just above the tips of the grass blades. Mystified, she grunted questioningly, only to hear it come out as a squeak. Violet was now alarmed; she whirled around, only to see the tip of a long, pink tail disappear behind her. Uh, oh! she thought.... [/i]am I a rat?[/i]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:30 pm

[You don't have to stay in first-person if you don't want to!]
[I think Arabelle will find Violet...]

As I was making my way to the school entrance I noticed something out of the corner of my eye- a rat! Rodents had never frightened me, so I made my way towards it. There was something different about this one. It seemed almost human. For all I knew, it could be another shape-shifter.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:47 pm

I followed Arabelle and smiled. Just some prey for cat me! I thought, and looked around to make sure no one else was around. I then turned into my cat form and instictivly sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next