RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 pm

((but what should I be doing? XD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 pm

[Go talk to Arabelle or something...]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 pm

((How bout I meet you on the sidewalk!))

I felt that it was time to get used to this form, since I was hiding from my dad. I rose to my paws and quickly headed out the front door and onto the sidewalk. No crazy guys here, right?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 pm

((but do I know about my shifted form yet?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:22 pm

[You can if you want. It's your call!]

I turned to Jesse, in his cat form, as he came from my house. "Enjoying being an animal, huh?" I asked, but it was more of a rhetorical question.

Last edited by Dasher [Jєt] on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Trent lay awake in his bed, turning onto his side restlessly. He finally gave in to the tug in his heart, crawling down from the bunk bed carefully. He stepped on the creaky wodden floor boards, glancing down at his roommate. He was lucky to have only one roommate, considering that most kids in the orphanage he lived in were stuffed into a room with at least a couple others. He tip-toed to the window, unlocking it and pushing it open. He gave one last look over his shoulder to check that all was undisturbed before climbing out and locking the window behind him. Once he had leaped down, he ran into the forest and obeyed the urge he was feeling. He fell onto all fours, and slowly transformed into a dire wolf. He didn't tell anyone about these indulgences, feeling certian that they wouldn't understand the energy that pulsed through him as he raced through the forest. He didn't understand it, but it made him feel so amazing, he didn't care.

((yeah, i made him an orphan. so there. ha. haha.haha.aah.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm

((Okay, so... it's Morning now. :) ))
Violet tried to shove herself out of her bed; she wanted to get up early! But it was dark, and she wasn't used to it. As she sat up, the memories of yesterday rushed to her head. Of the fire drill and... turning into a rat. Shivering, she closed her eyes, calming herself. And as she opened them... there she found herself, a small rat on the floor. Again. I have to stop doing that! she thought to herself, but then smiled. This might be a good time to look around outside. Blinking, she noticed that it wasn't as hard to see in the dark as before. But as she looked around, she realized the only way out was through the front door. And how in the world would she do that?!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 pm

[Poor Trent. xD]

I walked along the narrow sidewalk and breathed in the nice air. I was right, taking a walk did seem to wake me up, and I was happy to leave the events of earlier that morning far behind me. It still made me frightened thinking about how there were people out there trying to capture my friends and I.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 pm

((Wait, isn't it 3 a.m? XD Cause if it's later then Trent's little stroll needs to be over.))

The moon's call enveloped him, its light turning his gray fur to silver. He felt at ease, and the worries of his life seemed to melt away as he howled into the night, his breath turning to fog in the forest's crip coolness.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm

[It's about 5 now... ]

Somewhere off in the distance I heard a wolf howl. I didn't know that Colorado had wolves so close to civilization. Georgia didn't. I shrugged, it was just another thing I was going to have to get used to.

Last edited by Dasher [Jєt] on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm

I flickered my ears as I heard the yowl. I really wanted to investigate, so I darted into the forest, tracing the sound.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:14 am

Antoinette strteched her wings wearily, the morning air coming in from the window of her home.
She always slept in her bird form, a potted tree saved more room for a cello and desk.

Toni blinked one eye, and sighed in a humming tone.
It was roughly 5:30, the digital clock beeped on her mahogany dresser.
She flapped her wings once, possibly twice, and managed to land directly on the snooze button at the top.

The cinnamon-dappled barn owl quickly hopped down to the floor, shifting back to end up in her pajamas again.
"Another day, another reason to escape." She had memorized a line from her favorite book.
She scratched her head sleepily with a tan hand, and then smoothed it down.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 am

I tried to ignore the howl by continuing my walk. Eventually I came to 'Toni's house. If she hadn't been a shape-shifter, I probably would never have met her.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:17 am

Toni had just finished throwing on a red fleece jacket and a pair of bleached jeans, when she shapeshifted and flew out.
She spotted Ara- and landed on a tree, chirping quietly. Morning Ara!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:23 am

I looked at the owl and did something resembling a salute. "Hey, 'Toni," I said.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 am

I never knew you walked this way- then again I wouldn't have seen you if I wasn't headed off for the forest. Antoinette sighed.
Being blind meant that she could only tell if someone was near her if they actually said something, or if they were on a hardwood floor-
and for the rare cases of you just happened to be a barn owl as they walked past.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 am

[I thought she could see in her bird form?]

I realized that communication was going to be a problem, so I quickly turned into a fox. Sorry, what was that? I asked, this time in my head.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 am

(She can, talking about human form.)

'Toni shrugged. Oh, nothing.
Just mumbling to myself about only being able to see as a bird.
She turned her head to see if anyone was looking,
and then quickly shifted back so she could talk to Ara normally.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:36 am

[Oh alright. Sors, I misunderstood.]

I noticed that 'Toni had gone back to her human form and I hesitantly went back into mine. I'm going to have to get used to the idea that I'm no longer 100% human, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 am

"So anyway, what are you doing around here? I never thought you as the kind of person who takes morning walks."
She pondered, remembering that her scarf would still be dangling from the windowsill.
Pick that up when you go back inside, Tone-tone.
That's what Antoinette called herself,
even though she never told anyone else.

(GTG! See you tomorro!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:51 am

[Alright. See ya!]

I grinned. "You're right, I usually don't," I replied, thinking that the reason would be obvious. "But my life hasn't been the same in the past few days, and my house doesn't seem big enough to hold all of my secrets anymore."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 am

I had given up on sleep even after coming back home after flying around for a while as an Osprey. Staring out of my window I heard a strange sound...a distant wolf howl.
Bored with wishing I had slept, for the second time in a few hours I climbed out on my back porch roof and slipped into my bird form.
Once I was in the woods I landed and shifted to my cougar form.
Happily drinking in the scents and sounds of the woods, I dashed down a deer path without really looking where I was going. My breath turned to clouds of fog as I ran faster and faster, unable to resist the pull of freedom. Dimly I became aware that I was getting pretty far from my house, and should probably head back. The wolf howl must have been nothing, wolves were allowed to howl if they wanted to right?
Slowing to a quick walk, I kept going forwards, not feeling like going home just yet.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 am

'Toni nodded.
"Yeah, me too.
My parents caught me in my bird form looking for something and ever since
they've been asking me what a barn owl was doing in my room and why I'm never there for lunch."
The 7th grader puffed. She stretched slightly, and then looked back up at Ara.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Trent suddenly skidded to a halt. Voices were distantly echoing in his head. No! he thought, whipping around to scan the forest to see if there where the noise had come from. Nobody can see me! Not as a dire wolf! With his eyes darting nervously back and forth, he thought to himself, Who's there? He started to growl, lowering himself to the ground. After a few minuites, he finally wondered, Maybe nobody is actually here. Maybe I'm just hearing things, he decided. It didn't sound like anyone was here. It seemed like they were whispering, like... creating thoughts in my head...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm

'Toni quickly waved goodbye to Arabelle and then quickly shifted back and glided into the cold forest on a draft. She pickedup the sound of a dire wolf.
Hmmm... they aren't usual to these parts. She thought.
Show yourself! The white barn owl whistled to a stop in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next