RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Kash looked at teh sky. It was a bright, sunny day. Then clouds covered the sky instantly, and it started to sprinkle.
Jane rolle dher eyes. "Show off. " She muttered. She skimmed through her brother's brain. He obviously liked Anna already. She rolle dher eyes again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Anna grinned, and then looked at the sky. It got darker, and darker, and the clouds swirled. "What the..?" She looked at Jay for explantion.
Jay had none, and looked at the sky. Suddenly, black .. Shadows? Yes, it looked like shadows, were circling them.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Kash blinked and looked up. "What in the name of Lord?" He whispered.
Jane glared at Kash. "Great. We both used powers now we're all gonna die." She said, shivering a little.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Shadows circling them, weaving in between them, cackling. Anna's eyes went completely wide, and she shivered.
".. They're here because we used our powers," Jay mumbled, confused. The shadows circled them for a moment longer, and then disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Kash blinked. It was sunny again. 'never am I doing that again." he said, shuddering.
Jane blinked. She turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 pm

"It wasn't just you, I don't think, I think that those.." Jay tried to find something to describe them. "Things, whatever they were, showed up because we used our powers. It could've happened at anytime, They're.. Horrid. I felt numb when they were here."
Anna shivered again, and looked at Jane. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Kash looked at anna. "She's going home." He muttered and followed his stubborn sister.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Anna sighed, but said nothing. What if those things showed up again? Maybe she'd have another freaky dream telling her what to do. "Let's go home," Anna said to Jay and started off. Jay followed, rolling his eyes at her.
"Well, nobody got hurt or anything." He stated on the way home.
"Yeah, but it could've!" Anna retorted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Kash and Jane agrued a bunch on the way home.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Jay rolled his eyes again. "Alright, well, I'll see you." He said. Anna gave a brisk nod, and went upstairs into her room, and fell asleep quickly. She had a dream, alright.

You must join together to save yourselves.
You cannot do this alone, tell Jay and the rest of them.
You cannot do this alone.

Anna woke with a start.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Jane slammed the door to her room on Kash. She sighed and fell asleep, aving the same dream as Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Anna, before she woke up, saw shapes of the things they had seen before. The Shadows, they called it. She woke with a start, and it was 9am.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Jane rubbed her eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Anna scowled. She really didn't wanna get into this, but called Jay anyways. "Meet me at the park in 5." She said, and snapped her phone shut. She biked down to the park.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Jane sighed and went to wake up Kash. When her brother was awake she told him her dream.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Jay's mouth was gaping by the time Anna finished. "You mean.. Jane and Kash?" He asked.
Anna nodded. "I think so. I also think they're are more. And I know what those things were called.. The Shadows."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Jaane sighed.
Kash shrugged when his siter finished.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:32 pm

((HE SHRUGGED? xDD))

Jay nodded. "Well, we'll have to tell them, obviously. Except the fact we don't know where they live and have no way to contact them."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Jane scowled at Kash. "Shrugging was sooo last year." She said, socking her brother in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Name; Noka Miles
Gender; Male
Description; Noka is 5' 4" with shaggy white hair. It reaches down to his ear lobes and covers his eyes. He usually wears a black t-shirt with a tattered white star outline on it and his jeans with the knees threadbare. He doesn't wear shoes.
Personality; Noka is shy but artistic in different ways. He says he wants to be a vantriliquest when he grows up and enjoys puppets.
Power; Wind and is able to shoot string from his body.
Other;

Name; Mill Willing
Gender; Male
Description; Mill has short hair to half his forehead. He usually wears a Ambercrombie blue and white long sleeve shirt and khacki pants. He wears his Yellow Nikes as well.
Personality; Mill LOVES animals. He can't get enough of them. He also enjoys clothing and fashion.
Power; Plants and talking to animals
Other;
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 pm

((Added and approved. =D You can jump in, maybe come to the park and meet Jay and Anna.))

Anna sighed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Jane tugged her brother along to the park.
Kash rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Anna saw Jane towing Kash along to the park and grinned. "Ha, knew it."
Jay rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Kash yanked away from his sister and walked himslef, scoffing at her.
Jane smartly ignored her brother. "Pest." She hissed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Anna walked up to Jane, Jay rolling his eyes. "You had the dream too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~   ~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Light ~ Part 1 ~ Shadows Creeping ~
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next