RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*

Go down 
+9
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Heh, people don't get it, do they? I don't like this forbidden letterrrrrrrrrr. It's too difficuuuuuuult. XD [/whine]
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:14 pm

It STINNNNNKKKKKKSSSS! UUUUGGGHH
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:30 pm

I kno right? I could type millions of sentences without it.
----
I never metioned they would be sensible.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:33 pm

xDD Wow, you guys. You know what, Vixen? Grr, to you.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 pm

HA! I GO AGAIN!

O!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:47 pm

but she didn't utter the forbiddin word!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:52 pm

BRANCH! wrote:
xDD Wow, you guys. You know what, Vixen? Grr, to you.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Yes, but you just did, ELMO! forbiddin word

WIN! The new letter is... T! Again XD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm

oh, sorry. my bad!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh well, here we go again. Pajama Sam. I remember him and the purple car. Nobody else. D:
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Who, Pooh Bear?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Quote :
and the purple car.

WIN! X3

new letter is... o.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Aw dangit, I fail. (THE GAME!) PutPut. But he had a 't' in his name, that's why I didn't spell it. BURN PAJAMA SAM! DRINK HIS HUMAN LIFE-FLUIDS! LIKE A REAL VAMPIRE!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:03 pm

I KEEL BEAR! *KEELS*
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm not a fan of "realistic" vampires, either, actually. XD I'm a werewulf dude. :)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

YOU SAID IT! nOt

The new letter is i!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Ohh man.
okay.

how're all of you? would you care for some sparkly gum?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Oh gosh. That letter could gonna be hard.. Heh... Heheh
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Yeah, that letter seems sort of challenging...

Socky, you keep losing XD NUUUU DON'T POST ABOUT THE GAME! T.T
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:25 pm

OHHHHH! You used it!!!!!! In challengIng!

The new letter is a
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 pm

GEE, ODDER, YOU'RE SURE ONE TO TELL ME. Loser. XD I would like some glittery gum, "Holly". XD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm

NONO. lol DUMB PURSON IS U. HEH.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Wow. I'm just going to go....
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:22 pm

you is dum.

i don't need no edum'c'tion. XD

((for those of you who don't understand--and please don't count this--it goes like, "we don't need no education". But I made it "i don't need no edumacation". GET IT?! CUZ I'M DUMB! XD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

But the forbidden letter is in every one of the cool movements except Willow! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next