RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] Empty
PostSubject: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:29 pm

DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] Dawncl12
THX OTTLE FOR TEH BANNERZ!

So I decided, I have a banner.
WHY SHOULDN'T I MAKE THIS? XD

LAME PLOT STORY:
So I'm using Alley's idea of basing off books. Has anyone here read Watership Down? DANG, WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST BOOK EVAR TO ME! So it's about rabbits. XD They live in this big group, but then one of them has this vision that where they live is going to get poisoned by humans. The others don't believe him, so he takes off with a small party and they find a new place to live. Later they discover the humans DID poison them, and nearly all were killed. So they find a new happy place to stay, and then it goes off where all those dudes are trying to hook each other up with does from other bunny groups and humans. ^_^ So aside from the whole she-bunneh thing, that's basically what we'll be doing. Kind of like the New Prophecy, but it's not 6 warriors who go scope out new territory and stuff. Whoever the medicine cat is will have the sign it's time to bail. Who will stay? Who will go?

FIND OUT IF YOU JOIN!

-note-All cats will be automatically placed in the Clan, unless you join later in the story while they're traveling, then you have the option.

FORM:

Name:
Description(pics, drawings, anything goes, except outlandish markings):
Other:

MY CATZ:

Name: Swiftstar
Personality: Friendly, amiable, but smart and firm all the same.
http://www.petwave.com/~/media/Images/Center/Breed/Cats/Shorthair%20Group/Somali/Somali%20Sleeping.ashx?bc=white
A very bushy tail, like a fox's, he lets kits chase it. XD
Other: Nope.

Name: Ink
Personality: Understanding, a good friend, but stubborn and can be hotheaded.
Description(pics, drawings, anything goes, except outlandish markings): http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload//4000/400/00/7/14407.jpg But blue eyes instead. He also has dark inky black paws.
Other: Swiftstar's son. =D His mother is a kittypet, so he grew up as one, but then his father visited him. Captivated by the warriors, he decided to join DawnClan.

MEMBERS:

...Leader...
Swiftstar--Socky!

...Deputy...
Dappleleaf--Varjak!

...Medicine Cat...
Ambersplash--Pirate!
apprentice: Wisppaw--Fall Leaf

...Warriors...
Ink--Socky!

...Apprentices...

...Queens...

...Kits...

...Elders (lol who wants to be an elder)...

Well well, somone's found the cards! Take out the spaces between img and pop the correct one in your sig! =D

Bronze- [img]https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/303i6w0.gif[/i m g]

Silver- [img]https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/32zrv5d.gif[/i m g]

Gold- [img]https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/wbfp8y.gif[/i m g]

Last edited by Crowfeather on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:34 pm

(Tsk tsk socky! You know to put a list of member. (Calm voice) Now, please put that OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH ANOTHER PIECE OF TEXAS TOAST! Thank you xDDD)

Name: Dappleleaf
Personality: Serious, funny, eases the mood, calm
Description: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] 2daja84
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I had the feeling I forgot something. XD Approved!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Name: Ambersplash
Personality: Thoughtful and quiet, she prefers to think things through before acting. She tends to be a bit nervous.
Description(pics, drawings, anything goes, except outlandish markings): https://2img.net/h/i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/lauraj515/Cats%20of%20Fairfield/orange11-4-08a.jpg
Other: *raises hand* I'VE READ WATERSHIP DOWN! I have it. :3
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Good, accepteeed! YAY FOR BUNNEHS!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Name: Whisppaw

Personality: Shy, respective apprentice. She is interested in herbs, and loves to help her clan. She usually won't get mad, just try to reason with others. Whisppaw is curious, and loves to try new things. Esspecially after what happened to her leg. She tells her opion in anything, and it's usually clever. xD She isn't interested in fighting or battle, either.

Description(pics, drawings, anything goes, except outlandish markings): A small, pretty blue-grey she-cat. Whisppaw has white swirling swirls around her,l like faint pieces of wind, giving this apprentice her name. She has tiny, silver-white ear tips, and white toes. She has a tail, which is really light, that floats a litle in the slightest breeze. She has limited use in her left back leg, because it was run over in a thunderpath.

Other: I LOVEH WATERSHIP DOWN! I READ IT FOR MEH THIRD TIME JUST NOWEH! xD
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:27 pm

I stretched, tail in the air. I looked around, shaking my somewhat massive hind paws as I stretched. "Well," I whispered, "time for the patrol."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm

((Accepted Leafers! X3))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:12 am

Whisppaw yawned, and slowly stood up. She looked around the medicine den. She wondered if her mentor, Ambersplash, had woken up yet. She sat back down and started to groom moss and leaf pieces out of her fur. She looked around at all the herbs and berries. Trying to identify each one while she waited patiently for something better to do.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 am

((Also, if you mean like a plume of smoke or something, it's "wisp", not "whisp". ^^))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:37 am

(OHWELL. xD Whisp sounds PWNer.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 pm

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Ambersplash, always slow getting up, blinked her eyes open slowly and stretched her forelegs out of her nest before sitting up. Seeing her apprentice, Whisppaw, was already awake, she purred. "Good morning Whisppaw."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Whispaw heard the medicine cat, and smiled. "You too, Ambersplash." She responded nicely. Her eyes twinkled as she noticed they were a bit low on marygold. "We're low on marygold." She told her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:18 am

((I kind of want to join, due to thinking of another character to use.

Name: Icepaw
Personality: Icepaw tends to be very confident, sometimes overconfident, and doesn't back down from a fight. Sometimes she takes things as a challenge, although she accepts challenges humorously and joyfully. She tries her best to be an apprentice, since no one else knows that she is actually blind. Her sense of smell, hearing and touch are very strong; she can easily hear and feel an enemy patrol coming, and her Clanmates have different scents that she can easily identify and pinpoint. She doesn't like making many friends because they might find out about her blindness, which she considers to be a huge secret. But she is also very careful and discreet, so it's almost impossible to tell when something's troubling her. She also doesn't like being woken up early in the morning, except for dawn patrols; this is mainly due to wanting to stay up late at night, looking at the stars. Even though she was not Clanborn, she shares the belief in StarClan, and knows that the spirits of her mother and father are somewhere up there. Icepaw doesn't seem to mind apprentice duties, thinking, after all, someone has to do it...
Description: My avatar, but in the rare case that you have avatars off, you can find it here.
In the case that Photobucket is blocked for you or you can't see the image for whatever reason, she's a long-furred white she-cat with amber eyes. However, she is blind, although only she knows that. See "other" for more.
Other: Icepaw is blind [for some reason I can't think of at the moment xD] although she hasn't told anyone because she's overconfident and believes she can be just as good of a warrior with her sharpened senses. She was an only kit and her mother had died of greencough; her mother and father were actually rogues, but they had been killed by the greencough, leaving Icepaw to be found in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:44 pm

((Accepted! Cool character! :3))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Name: Splashpool
Personality: She loves to run, nice, fast, and loves to help others.
Description(pics, drawings, anything goes, except outlandish markings):DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] Bengal55_1
Other: mom and dad died in a battle.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:29 pm

((Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Splashpool woke up to see light coming in the den. She walked out to see if anyone else was awake.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Name: Pebblefur
Personality: Likes to argue if something is to her disliking. Fights for her Clan like any other warrior, with the exception of running away if she gets too hurt.
Spoiler:
Other: ?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Name:silver
Personality:feirce and kind.
Description(pics, drawings, anything goes, except outlandish markings):pale fur on head and the fur darkens and end with jet black and end of tail.
Other:no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]   DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DawnClan! [insert random tagline HERE]
Page 1 of 1