RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:08 am

"Wolf, why don't you just leave her alone. We'll talk about when she's more alert and awake, yah know?" Kira advised.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 am

Wolf growled, frustrated. "You are both lying, and I wanna know why-" Wolf stopped in mid-sentence, smelling something. Something familiar, something on THEM..
Moonstar.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:46 pm

"What?" Kira asked. Had he somehow figured out?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Wolf looked at him, sharply. "I- smell- Moonstar- and- it's- ON-" Wolf was cut off.
Branchstar looked pale. "Us. Why didn't I think to wash off?" Branchstar muttered the last part under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:10 pm

((Wait a minute... if I'm the leader, I should be posting way more. xD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 pm

((Lol. xD You can jump in, basically Stripepelt's back. xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Name: NightRook
Description:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 Rk4ks3
Personality: Unsocial, Loyal, Very Discreet
Rank (Or Wanted Rank):Warrior

Clan: JointClan
Other: None

Name: Arrowstripe
Description:
().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 Wishhe
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Protective
Other: Mentor of WhitePaw

Name: WhitePaw
Description:
A completely black apprentice accept for her emerald green eyes and white-tipped ears and tail.
Personality: Curious, Clumsy, Obedient
Other: Arrowstripe's Apprentice
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 pm

((Accepted! =D))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm

((I don't know how to jump in D:))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:59 pm

(We could all start rping together with any free characters..?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 am

Raincloud slid out of the medicine den, scenting something -- someone -- she hadn't seen in a while. For a moment, she paused, her nose twitching. "Stripepelt...?"

Dawnfrost jumped out of the den beside her mother. "Is he back?"

Two other warriors came from the warriors' den -- Lightningstripe and Dusktalon. The brothers stood powerfully by the two medicine cats.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:38 pm

ArrowStripe padded back from a lesson with WhitePaw.
"And that, is how to conduct an ambush."
He concluded, and took two mice from a bush.

WhitePaw was exhausted.
In her opinion the lesson was just so ArrowStripe could tackle her.
She swiped one of the mice from her mentor,
and went off to get some water.

ArrowStripe ate the mouse but by bit, and then padded over to Raincloud.
"What's all the commotion?"
He said, unaware of what most of the other cats knew.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Stripepelt had padded to Raincloud as soon as Branchstar had stopped talking to them, and purred in greeting.
"Yes, I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:01 pm

WhitePaw snuck up behind StripePelt while he was talking,
and then she tackled him. "StripePelt! Hi!!"
The little black apprentice was extremely happy.

Arrowstripe jumped when he heard a thud, and turned to see his hyperactive apprentice standing on top of cougar, wagging her tail like a dog.
NightRook had found her as a kit on a wolf pack's territory.. ever since she still acts like a dog from time to time. He rushed over to try and pull her off.
"WhitePaw, you didn't have to jump on him to get his attention!"
The brown mentor tugged, but she wouldn't budge.
"Sorry, StripePelt- WhitePaw was extremely happy when she heard the news that you returned." He explained, now embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Stripepelt smiled, shaking his head, and laughed a little. "Oh, it's fine Arrowstripe, she's not doing any harm." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Arrowstripe whispered somethign to WhitePaw, and she ran off torwards the apprentices' den. "So, how was the trip, StripePelt?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm

(It wasn't exactly a trip, he was kidnapped by twolegs that are on the territory. Lol. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm

(Yup. he was beign sarcastic.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 pm

(I knew that. xD)

"Fun." Stripepelt muttered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 am

Branchinz wrote:
Wolf looked at him, sharply. "I- smell- Moonstar- and- it's- ON-" Wolf was cut off.
Branchstar looked pale. "Us. Why didn't I think to wash off?" Branchstar muttered the last part under her breath.

"Alright, ya caught us, sargeant. Sue me, why don't yah" Kira said, sounding Irish.

((Spontaneous thought: Kira as an Irish guy.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 am

Midna (Sub) wrote:
"Alright, ya caught us, sargeant. Sue me, why don't yah" Kira said, sounding Irish.

((Spontaneous thought: Kira as an Irish guy.))

((I'm Irish, but I don't live in Ireland :D ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 am

Raincloud stepped closer, purring and flicking her ears. "What happened, exactly? There were weird tremors all over..." After a moment, she gasped. "Did it have to do with Twolegs?"

Dawnfrost stayed silent next to her mother, but listened intently with her eyes wide.

Lightningstripe tensed as he heard the word "twolegs." Those... he tried to suppress a growl. When he looked to Dusktalon, the gray cat seemed more aloof than he was. When Dusktalon caught his brother's gaze, he merely shrugged.

Croweyes yawned slightly, stepping out of the warriors' den as well. Someone had returned... his ears pricked as he saw Stripepelt, one of the senior warriors. The dark brown cat dipped his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

"Yes, it was the twolegs. Their building.. Something.. I'm not quite sure what." Stripepelt said,.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Larchstar padded out of the leader's den, hearing conversation. "The twolegs are constructing something?" she asked while approaching the group. She flicked her ears downwards. "I'm not surprised. Those arrogant mousebrains always think they can take everything for themselves. She closed her eyes slightly as she shrugged. "Anyways, I'm glad you're safe, Stripepelt."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Stripepelt nodded to Larchstar's words. "Constructing something, yes. What, exactly, I don't know." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: