RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:11 am

"Should... should we tell them about Moony?" Kira asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 am

"With all the stuff going on.." Branchstar trailed off. "I don't think so, their already worried about the ground tremors and stuff.. It'd freak 'em out more."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:33 pm

"I-I guess you're right..." Kira admitted. She knew a lot more than he did. Maybe that's why she's leader.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:35 pm

(Or maybe everybody used peer pressure on her.. AND WA LA SHE WAS LEADER! xD)

Branchstar nodded slowly, keeping a steady pace as they walked. Almost there, almost home. "Hopefully they haven't noticed we're gone yet..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm

((Branchstar is late on that one xD))

Silver was panicking.
She ran out of camp, charging toward Branchstar and Kira.
Her yowl sliced through the air.
"BRANCHSTAR!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 pm

"They noticed." Branchstar muttered. "We're fine, we're fine.. Calm down." She said, slightly smiling.
Wolf was confused. Very confused. Why were Kira and Branchstar walking so close together? He walked up, eyes wide and purred at Branchstar. "Where were you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Silver took not of Kira and Branchstar.
Her smile faltered for a half moment before reappearing.
"I sorta got caught by twolegs with Stripepelt...." she muttered, fading off.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 pm

"Uhm... Kira isn't here right now, but leave a message after a beep and he'll be right back to ya," Kira replied, eyeing Branchstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Branchstar half smiled for a moment, and then groaned internally at the thought of giving an explaination.
"We were.. We were.. Exploring the farther part of the forest, past the borders." Branchstar said finally. "I.. I think we might have to move because of the twolegs and I just want to be prepared. Kira offered to help, right Kira?" Branchstar asked, looking sideways at him.

Wolf looked curiously at them. Branchstar only ever used that tone when she was doing one thing..
Lying.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 pm

"Exactly," Kira agreed. He hope she knew what she was doing1
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Wolf decided he would confront them both later. About why his mate was so close to his best friend, about why they were lying.. He didn't notice he was close to Silver, like Branchstar was to Kira. He nodded. "True." He said quietly.

Branchstar nodded, looking tired.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:33 pm

"We got a little tired on the way back. Why don't you just lay down, Branchstar?" Kira offered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Branchstar nodded, and the excitement died down as she padded to her den.

"Kira, can I speak to you?" Wolf asked pleasantly, ready to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 pm

"Yeah, sure!" Kira replied. He wouldn't refuse to do anything for Wolf, his friend, his best friend!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 pm

(So oblivious.. xD)

Wolf padded out to just outside the camp, Kira following, and then whipped around. "Why'd you and Branch lie?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm

"Whaddya mean? I didn't lie," Kira lied again.

((XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:18 pm

"I reallllyy wouldn't get yourself in deeper then you already are." Wolf snapped, looking cross. "Just tell me the truth."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

"Hey, look, I don't know why you're so jumpy all of a sudden?" Kira asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 am

"Because you and Branch lied." Wolf said calmly, casually changing the subject back. His eyes were locked with Kira's.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 pm

"I did not lie, Wolf, trust me!" Kira replied, hiding his true feelings but meaning the trust part.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Wolf shook his head slowly. "I'll ask Branch then. I could tell she was lying, she's a rotten one."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 pm

"Fine, ask her. She'll tell you the truth!" Kira said, which was indeed the truth. Or was it?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Wolf glared at him threateningly, and then nodded curtly, padding into the leader's den.
Branchstar looked up, tired. "Yes?"
"You and Kira lied about where you were. Why?" Wolf asked demandingly, but calmly.
"N-no we didn't." Branchstar replied almost automatically, only stuttering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Kira followed Wolf, backing Branchstar up by saying, "See? I told you!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

"You stuttered." Wolf said, using an auccusitory tone.

"I'm tired." Branchstar replied. "That might have something to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: