RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) Empty
PostSubject: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:14 pm

--History--

SunClan came before JointClan, in the forest by BloodClan. They had 2 leaders and all, LIKE JointClan.
They Ruled the forest 'till BloodClan drove them out, but that's to come.
They lost every cat except for a couple. Maybe more to come!
Right now they are known as LostClan, and when more members come, they will redeem their nmae back to SunClan.

--Stuffs--

Kay, Dawn, Larch, and Branch, you all can pick your spots. I'm one leader, We need another leader, 2 deputies, I'm a med. cat, and anoter med. cat.

1 deputies
1 med. cat

--Rules--

Hehehe, we never follow 'em. xD

--Form---

Use this for your first charrie. You don't NEED to use it if you make more, if you don't want too.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
other:

Name: Featherstar
Description: A green eyed tabby with white pelt and faded grey stripes. She has a small tail and long legs.
Personality: Loyal, kind, and outgoing. She is clever and smart, but can be stubborn.
other: none

--LostClan/SunClan--

Leaders- FeatherStar & Fernstar

Deputies- ...&...

Med.cats- Leafnose & ....

Warriors-

Apprentices-

Queens & Kits-

Elders-

Sagepath

--News---

-OPEN!

Last edited by Amberstar (Early...xD) on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Name: Fernstar
Description: A small, lean calico with pale olive colored eyes
Personality: Sweet and caring, but very emotional and snappy at times. She is fiercely loyal.
other: Nope
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

(approved.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 pm

(( Thanks, are we gonna wait for Dawn and Larch? ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 pm

(Yea, we should.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:40 pm

(( KK. ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Name: SagePath
Description:

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) One_Blind_Cat_by_pastseeker
Personality: Kind, Curious, and Loyal.
other: You could have figured out by now- BLIND. XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:19 pm

(Did you read the THINGY? YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO JOIN. OH WELL. I'll add you. xD No worries.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:09 pm

(THNX. SagePath is really Moonfeather's father. RP??)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:09 pm

(Sure. You start.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm

(( I'll RP too! =D ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Kay! RP then??
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 pm

(Sure. You start.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:22 pm

(KK. We'll start with a very early morning.)

SagePath slept silently, his tail swayed in the breeze that blew through the silent camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Faetherstar shifted and yawned. She blinked slowly and lifted her head.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Name: Oakshadow
Description: A white she-cat with gray blotches like the shadows of the trees.
Personality: Though Oakshadow is short-tempered, she is friendly and helpful when she isn’t arguing or getting angry at someone. However, to make up for her short temper is a generally cheerful and intelligent personality, along with a logical mind. Overall, Oakshadow is a good cat to lead.
other:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:22 am

(approved. Who's deputy though? Fernstar or Featherstar?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:43 am

(featherstar wake my old man up! XDXD)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Name: Nightsong
Description: A black tom with white stripes.
Personality: Better at hunting than anything else, Nightsong is quick and agile. However his striking power during battle is rather low, so he can't be relied on to finish a tough enemy who's faster than him. He often takes the higher positions in hierarchy and likes to be organized.
other: No one told me deputy was taken! xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:17 pm

(Approved. There is Deupty. 1. Dawn needs to choose whos Deputy.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Featherstar silently stood up and stretched. The morning sun was blinding as she padded out to her semi-small camp. She saw Sagepath's tail and slowly stalked over.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 pm

SagePath's tail brushed up against something, and he curled his black tail in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Fernstorm blinked the brilliant but blinding sunlight from her eyes. She shook her calico pelt out, and got up.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm

The black Nightsong yawned. He wasn't the life of the party in the beginning of the day, btu his favorite thing to do was to go out and run around.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:41 pm

(FernSTAR. xDDD)

Fatherstar smiled and put her paw on Sagepaths' tail. "Wake up, sleepyhead." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next