RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack in need of new ACTIVE members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BansheeMoonblud
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
BansheeMoonblud

Pack in need of new ACTIVE members Empty
PostSubject: Pack in need of new ACTIVE members   Pack in need of new ACTIVE members I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:43 pm

first off the description for this catagory said ANYTHING you want to advertise so here goes:
okay this is my first time doing this but my friend asked me to advertise her site. It's a fun wolf pack site that needs to grow and have ACTIVE members, my friend and i are always active on the site but the people that have joined all disbanned and so we need new ones. It's a fun active, imagitive site of wolves, vampires, humans, werewolves and any other humaniods. Here's the link: http://ranrye.proboards75.com/
so come and cheeck it out!
Back to top Go down
http://ranrye.proboards75.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Pack in need of new ACTIVE members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack in need of new ACTIVE members   Pack in need of new ACTIVE members I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Actually, there is a place at the bottom of the site to advertise websites, silly pineapple xD

But this sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down

Pack in need of new ACTIVE members
Page 1 of 1