RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D   Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Since I am the new Mod here, and I got Alley's permission, I am going to be moving the old Private Rps out of the Other section and into their respective locations, along with cleaning up the Off Topic section! If anyone has requests of things that need to be closed, edited, moved, or anything of the like, post it on here and I'll run it by Alley before doing anything major with your request.
This is a new age of Role-Play central guys, and we want it to rock even harder than when Storm was here. Thanks for all your happiness and input on everything, and get to suggesting things! xD
- Becca
P.s. - I will also be starting back up approving active Role-plays on Alley's request, so watch your Role-plays if they're active and kicking! They might just have a message in blue on the front!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D   Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:36 am

M"KAY!

I can do that. Soo... what to move, what to move...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D   Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Thanks for the announcement :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D   Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Active RPC Members Alley and I need your help! =D
Page 1 of 1