RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Mistress paused for a moment. Fernclaw was probably tired, and maybe they'd be able to catch a few mice. "Okay," Mistress agreed. "I'll come." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Clawflower nodded. "Thanks. I have an idea of where to look for prey, too." He began to wander out of the den, checking to make sure Mistress was following him.

((Flute practice.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Mistress followed, keeping pace rather well. They quietly padded out of camp.

Fernclaw talked with her mother quietly, hoping that they wouldn't get their to early, or too late.

((Mm'kays. =) ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Clawflower led Mistress to the meeting spot, looking like he knew what he was doing since he had told Mistress that he had an idea. He slowed the pace more towards the meeting spot until they were upon Fernclaw and Branchstar. The truth was Clawflower had no idea what he was getting into; it had been Fernclaw's idea, but he had agreed because he had a feeling something good would come from it. But what if they fight again?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Branchstar's fur fluffed up, her claws instinctively unsheathing. "What is going on, Fernclaw?" Branchstar demanded furiously.
Mistress looked equally as shocked, and equally as mad. She growled. "What is the meaning of this?!" She growled, looking from Fernclaw to Clawflower.
Fernclaw looked from her mother, to her grandmother. "You are both going to talk this out." She stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Clawflower stepped next to Fernclaw, his ears pointed back slightly. He wondered whether he should mention the fact that the two of them didn't like their leaders' behavior in the camp the day before.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Mistress scoffed. "Absurd. I'm not talking to her, at ALL." Mistress snarled.
"We actually agree," Branchstar muttered, poised to launch herself at Mistress.
Fernclaw just looked at the two leaders. "Well, I don't like it when you fight, so you are going to talk it out, I won't let you leave otherwise." She then cast a sideways glance at Clawflower. "I should probably explain what I'm about to do. Mistress has powers, she can.. like.. control cats. And so can Branchstar, and therefore me. It's like, in the family or something." Fernclaw explained rushed, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Clawflower tilted his ears to the sides. "I didn't know that," he said absently, and then shook his head. He had received Fernclaw's look, and he thought he knew what it meant.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Mistress snarled, ignoring Fernclaw's comment. She lunged at Branchstar. Branchstar braced herself, claws out.
"Mellowstar, freeze!" Fernclaw commanded, her tone authoritive. Mellowstar froze in midair, unable to resist, and landed near Branchstar.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 pm

((BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SO! Branchstar and Mellowstar are.... like sorta fighting, and Fernclaw is stopping both of them from tearing the other to shreds? Correct, Wrong......?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 pm

((Correct-o. xD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 pm

((And Clawflower is with her.))

Clawflower looked befuddled. So this was how the controlling powers worked. He flattened his ears against his head, lowering himself. "We said no fighting, Mistress," he said calmly, and then returned to his previous position.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

((xDDD BOREDNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Must post somewhere o-o))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Mistress snarled, flicking her tail. "Stop this nonsense NOW."
"I will when you guys will." Fernclaw calmly replied. She would've already frozen her mother, but she already was.. In shock.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Clawflower was surprised at Fernclaw's calmness. He could barely keep his voice from wavering himself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 pm

It was taking alot of effort, Fernclaw was nearly trembling.
Mellowstar glared through slit eyes. "What is there to talk about with her?"
Branchstar growled. "The fact you keep attacking us with no good reason!" She retorted.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Silver sat up. She was alone. She was sitting in the middle of the forest, alone. Nobody probally knew she was out her. [i]Where's Branchstar?[/b] she thought, trying to remember.

[[Someone is brain-dead xDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Clawflower crouched, and finally lowered himself to the ground. He lowered his ears passively. It was easy to tell he liked to express things with his ears.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Mistress rolled her eyes.
"Why DO you do that? Why DO you have to have a grudge against us?" Branchstar pushed.
Fernclaw flicked her ears as they continued to talk. "Maybe this'll work." She murmured quietly to Clawflower.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Clawflower didn't respond. He yawned vaguely. He just wanted to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Finally Mellowstar and Branchstar had gone quiet. Fernclaw's ears pricked.
"We're. Done." Mellowstar said stiffly.
Branchstar nodded. "She won't bother JOintClan anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Clawflower was once again confused. What had gone on between the two? He tried to look as perplexed as possible.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Mellowstar just growled. "My Clan and I are leaving. Tomorrow. We're wasting our time here." She said, flicking her tail. "Now Fernclaw, unfreeze me."
Fernclaw looked as perplexed as Clawflower. "Mellowstar, you can move of your own accord." She said quietly. Mellowstar just padded off, tail in the air.
Fernclaw now had a slight dilemma going through her mind. Was she to go with Mellowstar or Branchstar? If she went with Branchstar, she'd never see Clawflower again.. For some odd reason, that thought made her heart skip a beat.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Clawflower swiveled his ears as far to the outward side as they would go, and then moved them back in their original position. Now his brain had been killed with this challenging predicament. All he could think of doing was to sit there gaping, so he did.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Branchstar just stared after Mellowstar, watching her go. She started padding in the direction of JointClan camp, and then turned around when she realized Fernclaw wasn't coming. "Are you coming or not?"
Fernclaw just stood there, shocked. Well, it had worked, hadn't it? She had gotten what she wanted, them not fighting. Her heart hammered, and she was still, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next