RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 am

Winter nodded in agreement. "Well, if your gonna be that way, I'm just gonna go." She retorted to Derek.
Derian frowned. "Dereks' just grumpy today. We're low on pack members." He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:47 am

"Then we'll come," Kayran sighed. "But we have to be back soon, if we change back at sunrise, I don't want my parents knowing I'm gone." She explained, looking at Winter.
~~~
Derek sighed. "Fine, fine, c'mon." He said, and started away at a fast pace.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Winter nodded and followed, staying steady with Dereks brisk pace,
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Derek almost snarled, almost. They were keeping pace fine, though .. Kayran? Yeah, that was it, was being rather loud. Winter was doing fine. He reached the camp entrance, and sighed, padding in. "Newbies," He snorted under his breath,
Kayran followed, ignoring Derek's muttered words. She entered camp, eyes wide. There were little dens, caves, a better word to describe them. In the center there was a fresh kill pile that made Kayran mouth ALMOST water.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Winter glanced around. "Huh. It's almost like the warriors series, right Kayran?" She said, turning around.
Derian blinked and looked at Derek. "Come on. They can't be that bad. We were once new too." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Kayran didn't speak, and could only nod. "Exactly." Kayran looked around, and then pointed her fluffy tail at one of the dens. "That's the leaders den." She informed them cautiously.
Derek nodded, "I remember." He whispered back. He then snapped his eyes to Kayran. "And how in the name of werewolves do you know THAT?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Winter grinned. "Guess we're smart." She said, and pointed out the other dens.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Kayran was confused still, but nodded along with Winter. "Yup." She grinned wildly at Derek. He really irritated her.
Derek sighed, looking at them. "So will you consider our offer of joining the pack?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Winter shrugged. "I will." She answered, and flicked her tail quickly. She could tell that Kayran was irratating Derek. Derian's face didn't show anything if he was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Kayran hesitated a few more moments, and then nodded slowly. "I guess I will to," She was trying to hide the obvious fact that she was hesitant and unsure about this all. "Wait.. Derian, right? I have a question."
Derek stayed silent, holding his sharp words.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Derian nodded."What?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm

"Would you be able to help us find out WHY we turn into werewolves? I mean, there has to be a reason, right?" Kayran asked, hoping it wasn't a stupid question.
"Well, wait. What birthday did you say it was for you?" Derek asked Winter, not meeting Kayran's gaze.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 pm

"Uhh.... 11th. Everyday, on the first day of summer. Which, was was yeterday, until midnight." She explained. "Why?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Derek exchanged glances with Derian. "You're part of the 11th generation of.. Us." He said, flicking his tail around the pack. "It must skip every generation in your guys family. There is a good possiblity that you two are related, in fact." He started to explain.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Winter's heart jumped. "Really? You mean..." She said, and glanced around. "Everyone's eleven?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:19 pm

"Well," Derek said. "Some of us are older, but we're all around that age."
"Woah." Kayran barked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Winter looked at teh ground. "Huh..."
Derian sighed. "Anyway."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Derek looked up at the sky. "You guys better get going, the sun is starting to rise. And by the way, meet us here, at around 7am." He said. "We need to help you guys know how to change back at anytime and CHANGE anytime." He said.
Kayran nodded. "We'll be there."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Winter nodded and turned, but flashed a smile quickly at Derek, before Kayran could see. She padded ahead of her best friend.
Derian blinked. "I think they're kinda cute." He said, when they were out of site.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Derek held his grin back at Winter, and watched them go. "I guess," He said gruffly.
Kayran padded quicker to catch up with Winter. She dashed through the trees, and reached Winter's backyard in no time. The sun rose above the tree line and they changed back, still in clothes from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Winter shook herself. "Weird. I feel like a freak." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Kayran stretched her fingers, and blinked at the bright colors. "Agreed. I should be getting back home, see you at seven!" She said, and raced back home, slipped in the door quietly and was fake sleeping on the couch before anyone was awake. But she didn't know she was really going to fall asleep.
~~~
Derek looked at Derian. "Which one do you think is cuter?" He asked, feeling weird asking that question.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Derian grinned. "Kayran. She's the only one tha can stand up to your snobblness besides me." He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Derek snorted. "She's a little TOO opinionated, if you ask me." He replied. "I like Winter much better."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:37 am

Derian chuckled. "Suit yourself. I'm going home too. See you tomorrow." He said, and padded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next