RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 pm

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~

~Plot~

Kayran Lupperman and Winter Lutherm are best friends, and as best friends, they plan to use the WHOLE summer to hang out. Finally, they are both eleven, they both have the same birthday, on the first day of summer. That very same day, they get a terrible sickness, but it isn’t just a normal sickness. They figure out that very night, at exactly midnight, that they aren’t normal eleven year old girls, aren’t normal preteens. Have fun.

~Rules~

*WE KNOW ‘EM, MY GOOD ‘OL PAL! XDD*

~Forms~
( We might have more characters later so I’ll keep this up. ;] )

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Wolf Description;
Other;

~Mine~

Name; Kayran Lupperman
Gender; Female
Description; Kayran is average height for her age, and is not fat but not sickly skinny either. She has long blonde hair, reaching to about the middle of her back. She has bright green eyes, and pale skin. She likes wear laired shirts and jeans during the colder weather, and a t-shirt and shorts with sneakers during the summer.
Personality; Kayran is shy and helpful most of the time, but she can get very irritated very easily. She is the kind of girl who is sweet, but can snap a bone when she needs to. She can be stubborn and does what she believes is right, even if its not always following the rules.
Wolf Description; She is a sandy yellow brownish color, with little speckles of darker brown all over. She has green eyes, much like her normal human ones, but these have darker green flecks all over.
Other; Nope.

~Fall Leaf~

Name; Winter Lutherm
Gender; Female
Description; Winter is a medium-sized pretten. She has pale skin and freckles all around her face. She has blazing fire-red hair that is wavy and falls to her waist. She is fairly skinny and wears nice clothes, not super fancy but average, along with her favorite brown boots.
Personality; Winter is a sweet 11 year old. She doesn't like anything with much violence, unless it involves boys. She is known around the school, especially on the last day, but she isn't popular either. She can be super brave are a puny coward. It depends.
Wolf Description; Winter's fur is a light tanish-white. It has a pitch black stripe down her back, and her tail is also black. She has long swift legs and light green eyes.
Other; Nah

~The Pack~

Kayran Lupperman ~ Branch

Winter Lutherm ~ Fall Leaf

Last edited by Branch on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Name; Winter Lutherm
Gender; Female
Description; Winter is a medium-sized pretten. She has pale skin and freckles all around her face. She has blazing fire-red hair that is wavy and falls to her waist. She is fairly skinny and wears nice clothes, not super fancy but average, along with her favorite brown boots.
Personality; Winter is a sweet 11 year old. She doesn't like anything with much violence, unless it involves boys. She is known around the school, especially on the last day, but she isn't popular either. She can be super brave are a puny coward. It depends.
Wolf Description; Winter's fur is a light tanish-white. It has a pitch black stripe down her back, and her tail is also black. She has long swift legs and light green eyes.
Other; Nah
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm

((Approved. Added. We can start from them waking up and not feeling so well, and calling or texting eachother. You pick. ;] ))

When Kayran woke up, she felt groggy. She move her hand to find the alarm clock, but knocked her cell phone off the bed by accident. It went crashing to the floor, and Kayran scrambled up to get it, but ended up tripping on the blankets and crashing to the floor. She sighed, and got up, rubbing her head. "Ow." She muttered, and picked up her phone. She dialed her best friend, Winter's, phone number and pressed talk. She waited and put the phone to her ear, hearing the familiar ring. She walked to the mirror while waiting for her to pick up the phone, though it seeme dmuch to early. She didn't look much different, but felt way more tired the usual.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:31 am

Winter covered her ears. She felt sick, and tired. She covered herself in covers and reached her hand out to get her phone. Hother things fell off her nightstand as she grabbed the phone and ear and listened. She sighed and moaned, pressing talk. "What..." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 am

"Happy Birthday!" Kayran said dryly, surprised to find her mouth feeling like a desert. "How 'ya feeling?" Kayran asked, plopping back down on the bed and feeling much better. She blinked sleep out of her eyes and yawned widely. Ow. Headache.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Winter just groaned when her head had a sharp pain. "Horrible. Thank god school's done." She grumbled, shifting unsteadily. "You?" She mumbeled, her head face down in her pillow. She cluthed her stomach in agony. "This is terrible...." She moaned, and tried to ignore the pain in her head. "I think I have an upgraded H1N1." She said to the phone.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Kayran suddenly felt a horrible pain hit her head and she collasped on the bed. "Terrible," She agreed, moaning. "Agreed." She added after Winter had said something about H1N1, otherwise known as Swime Flu. "Well, this is gonna be a great birthday," Kayran complained.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Winter sighed. "I guess. I'm gonna go. See ya later." She said and clicked her phone off. She heard her stomach growl and she raced to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:31 pm

"Bye.." Kayran mutter before hanging up. She sighed, and got up. She went downstairs to go and try to eat, but her Mother gave her a strange look. Kayran rolled her eyes, and then her throat got all tight and weird feeling. She raced to the bathroom. "Ugh.." She moaned from the bathroom connected to her room.

((We'll probably time skip a bit to midnight soon. ;] ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:33 pm

(Kay.)

Winter lugged downstairs to her waiting mom. She sighed and took her temperture. 100o. She plopped onto the couch and started to watch T.V.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Kayran was soon finished and was in her room, staring dully at the T.V. Well this was just great, she had planned her day with Winter and now they both felt ill. She sighed, and fell asleep.

((Have Winter fall asleep and they will both wake up at midnight and change into werewolves and meet eachother and yeah. xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 pm

(Kayz. xD)

Winter yawned and clicked the T.V. She closed her eyes, and she soon feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Suddenly, Kayran jerked awake. She heard the clock ticking, and then strike midnight. She kicked off the blankets, feeling overheated. She felt better, not as ill, and she walked out into the backyard to get some fresh air. Then something rather.. Interesting, you could say, happened.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Soon Winter awoke. She looked at the clock. Almoost midnight. She kicked of her sheets and headed outside to look around. When she stepped outside of clock stroke 12, and Winter felt a sudden jolt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Kayran felt herself blink quite fast, and then saw nothing. When she could finally see again, she was lower to the ground and she couldn't see.. Color? What was going on? She looked down at her hands, no, PAWS. Kayran looked around to the glass door and saw her reflection.
She was a wolf.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Winter felt dizzy and closed her eyes, only to open them seconds later. She felt heavier and warmer. She was also lower and coler blind. Horrifed, she walked over to a mirrior that was laying around. She stared. And stared. Winter was a wolf.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Kayran tried tp speak, but it came out in growls and grunts that she UNDERSTOOD. "What the HECK?" She growled to herself, horrified. She was dreaming, she had to be, this couldn't. She dashed over to the backyard fence, she had to tell Winter, if she wasn't caught by animal control first.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Wink tried to speak, nothing came out but barks. She saw another wolf pad over to the fence and she pdded over, her eyes scared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Kayran stared into the other wolfs eyes, completely terrified. But wait, this was WINTER'S backyard. Kayran locked eyes with the other wolf, and barked softly.
"W-winter..?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Winter crouched down. "What happened to me?" She wailed, but it was more of a yowl. "Kayran.... This is the WORST."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 pm

"I-I don't know." Kayran replied, it coming out in more of a growl. "It has something to due with our illness, that's obvious." Kayran said. "W-What's gonna happen?" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Winter sat down. "Dunno. But we can't stay here." She stated sadly, rubbing her paws over the unmowed grass.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Kayran nodded her now HUGE head in agreement. "Well, we have the forest nearby.. We could stay the night..?" She suggested helplessly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Winter shrugged but noddded, and tried to use her paws. She heaved herself ontop of the fence and surprising, didn't wobble, she hopped down on the oppisite side, and waited for Kayran to come over the fence.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Kayran got a running start, and leaped over the fence, and landed on four paws. "Stay to the shadows," Kayran whispered quietly, and began to pad toward the firest,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next